Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 pm
"Haha he think he only dozed off!" Eli said, losing the last of his concentration and changing back. Eli looked at the man wondering why he would fall asleep in public.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:47 pm
The man looked surprised when Eli suddenly changed people, "You're a man!" He exclaimed, like no one else could have figured it out by now. He pinched himself to check if he was still dreaming or something.

(gone to bed)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 pm
Spencer turned her head to see that the girl was now a guy. She just blinked as she looked at him. "You're actually guy?" She spoke at the same time as the guy on her bed. She just rose a brow, she wasn't sure how to really react at the moment. She knew there were shape shifters out there but she never really personally encountered one.

[[night]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:00 pm
"I'm a guy." Eli said confirming it. "so why were you sleeping in the cafe?" Eli said not dwelling on the fact that Spencer found out, she was going to if he stayed around anyway.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 pm
"I was travelling and I was simply exhausted," The man replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:06 pm
Spencer just looked over at Eli, he was pretty cute and young. She just shrugged to herself, she wasn't angry or anything "Where were you traveling from?" she asked with much curiosity  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 pm
"I got lost in Expansia Fields," The man said, "I wandered for days until I made it here. Thank you very much for offering me a place to stay."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 pm
"Geez." Spencer thought out loud. She would have easily made it through being an Elemental and all but its a wonder he didn't kill over or anything. "No problem, its the least I could do, who knows what would've happened if you continued to sleep there." She didn't really think anything would happen to him except maybe someone would pick pocket him.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm
"How did you get lost?" Eli could see that happening, but only on certian occasions. He wouldnt have been surprised if the man was hurt. "Oh, whats your name?" Eli asked, remembering that he didnt know what to cal the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:16 pm
"Snow blinded me when I was walking through the field. It was basically white everywhere. It's easy to get lost," The man said, "And my name is Hiro."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm
// XD I got expansia feild mised up with another map. oops//  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:47 pm
"Hello Hiro, I'm Spencer." she said. She probably would've forgotten to introduce herself if the other guy hadn't said anything. "That is true..snow can get pretty bad. Are you hurt, in any way?"

[[ lol its all good puppet. ]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm
"No. Mostly just tired," Hiro admitted, "Thank you very much for offering assistance to me," He pulled out his wallet and took out some rare coins that could easily be worth a fortune. He gave a few to each of them, "A token of my appreciation," He said with a friendly smile, "What's you name shapeshifter?" He asked Eli  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:04 pm
Spencer nodded happy that there was nothing wrong with him. She took the coins even though he didn't really have to give them to her. She examined the coins. She could tell that they were rare and smiled to herself. Before looking up at Eli awaiting his answer.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 pm
Eli looked at the coins, he was happy, this meant more food. "My name is Eli. Its lucky you didnt fall into one of those pockets of air under the snow, its hard to get out of one if you dont have someone with you."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games