Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:40 pm
Rick looked over to Chronarch, "I need a blood sample," He said simply, pointing to the vial, "That's the blood of the strongest living weapon we have ever created."

Kir recovered quickly since that bad tasting stuff made him more aware. He coughed once and felt the crystallis in his throat again. He looked up at Lily and clutched the bars again. He reached over to her weakly. He wanted to hold her. He wanted to comfort her in the middle of all this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:45 pm
Lily opened her eyes when Kir's nausea passed. She saw him reaching out to her and that just made her feel worse. She put blame on herself, like she always did. If she had been stronger than they wouldn't be here.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:48 pm
"..." Kir brought his arm back and fumbled for his notebook. He ripped out a page and started folding it. He wanted to comfort Lily. The page he ripped out had the picture he drew of them in Snow Peaks, kissing in the morning light. He folded the paper into a crane, wrote 'open me' on one of the wings, and used what was left of his magic to send it to Lily. It fluttered and landed next to her cage so she could get it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:49 pm
// is going to try another attempt with Mana //

Mana shifted slightly. His head was spinning and he shook it to get it to stop. Mana looked over wondering what happened and why he was in a cage in the first page.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:52 pm
Lily picked up the crane he sent to her and brought it into her cage. She looked down at it and was reminded of how he had proposed to her with one. Then her eyes widened. The crane, she had dropped it when she had been chasing Rya. She had lost it. She let her head drop. How could she lose something that important?  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 pm
"...!" Kir slammed his fist on the bars, trying to get Lily's attention. He motioned for her to open the crane, like what the message said. Then he looked over at some dizzy person that was next to his cage, "...?" He looked confused. Was this one recently captured too?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

It took a couple minutes, but soon a debreifing officer came in and Psadas gave his report, making sure to mention Leonard's burst of insubordination and the fact that his rash decision was the reason they were unable to get Kieran back inactive. Once that was finished, he stood up and started playing Greensleeves again, this time singing along. His next destination: the quarantine chambers. Although he didn't have any official buisness there, and in fact he didn't have any official buisiness at all at the moment, he had offered Lily drinks and so he was gong to come through on his offer.

Another few minutes later saw Psadas at the quarantine chambers, though he was no longer strumming his guitar. "Afternoon, gents." he said with a nod to the guards on duty before going through the door. It didn't take him long to find Lily's cage, and so he waved as he approached her, stepping over the dead bodies of the guards Lydia had killed. "Well hello there Lily. Hope you don't mind if I join you." he said with a small laugh as he sat outside her cage, glancing over at Kieran. "He's in rough shape, isn't he?" he said with a shake of his head before pulling a bottle of beer out of his pockets and offering it to Lily.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:00 pm
Lily let out a sigh and opened up the crane, like Kir had motioned for her to do. She looked down at the paper with the drawing on it for a few moments. Then she looked at Kir again. She wasn't sure how to feel anymore, but she knew one thing. She loved kir with all of her heart and nothing was going to change that. Then she hid it when Psadas came over to her and looked at the beer her offered and turned away from him.
In the cage across from Kir, Lydia began to stir quietly. She pushed herself up straight and stretched her arms as much as her cage would allow her. She had her back to the rest of the room.

((edited))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:01 pm
"...!!" Kir's attention went right back to the cage Lily is in. He rattled the bars angrily and tried to get Psadas away from her. He didn't want to, but he was willing to use his voice and kill everyone there to keep Lily safe.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:07 pm
Mana looked around before focusing on the fact that their were more people in cages. The only place that people were kept loked up like this was at Crystallis. "No. Tell me Im not here. That damned witch would never go through with her threat to sell me out right?" Mana began trying to smash the door open.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

"Don't want it?" Psadas said as Lily turned away from him. "Not even as a weapon? Well, your loss." he said with a laugh as he twisted the cap off the beer and took a swig. Oh well, that just meant more for him. "You might want to calm down there, or you're going to hurt yourself more. Or you want a beer?" Psadas said with a small laugh as he observed Kir's actions. Although Psadas didn't think that was the case. More the likely, Kieran though he was here to cause harm to someone. "You there, stop making a fuss." he called to Mana before shifting Delila so she was resting on his lap and begining to play some background music, as was his habit.

"This blood crystallis they want that's inside you. You don't know where it is, do you?" he said suddenly, glancing at Lily. That was the obvious answer, based on what everyone had said. Hunter had said he would dismantle the girl if she didn't know where it was, and Lily had said he might as well call her a blood splatter on the wall so he was guessing she didn't know where it was and predicted the academy's actions. "You wouldn't happen to know what kind of material it's made out of, do you? I can help you find it, you see. So they can just extract it instead of killing you." Psadas offered suddenly, laying his hands over the strings of the guitar to silence the instrument.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:13 pm
"I'd rather die than give it to them," Lily responded, still not looking at him. She wouldn't give it over voluntarily, even if she did know where it was.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:14 pm
Kir tried yelling, no longer caring about anyone else there, "...!!" Kir started coughing instead and he clutched his throat. The crystallis was cutting his voicebox! After a moment the burning sensation went away. He looked up at his only remaining wing and tried not to cry. He shuffled closer to the back of his cage, out of sight of Lily, and hugged his knees in the corner again. He buried his head in his knees and sobbed silently.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:18 pm
Some Might Say...
"The 'monster' as you so delicately put it?" Chronarch asked, looking at the man with disgust unseen behind his helmet. The creature was wretched, but it was only because of what the people here had done to him
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:21 pm
Mana looked at Psadas. "I'm going to die in here so I kinda have a reason to panic don't I? " He turned towards Kir. Mana turned trying not to feed off of him. He knew enough that if he did he might get addicted to the emotion.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games