Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm

(-raises hand- I have one. How old is your RPC? The little girl I mean. I need to make sure my RPC is in the right age.)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm

(nope cuz im taking it back regardless ^^)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:00 pm

(( *looks down at my Sig* Hmm well it says age 7 so what do you think it means. Though she is chunin XD. But yes Kit we know yu will go loco for it))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:02 pm

(LOCO LIKE HOT COCO!!!!! LOL im going to stop oocing cuz wve taken it a bit to far now soo...Rp...Im waiting for kunesume and paerky's post ^^)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm

(True. So Ryu is six then. Hmm hope Test and Reiko can train me to become Chuunin. Sounds fun being the youngest Chuunin. Ok my last Ooc.)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:38 pm

kit the philosipher
"The nine taild fox Jinchuuriki...Rahenno Raikage of cloud...I fought him not to long ago." Kit replied not turning the answer the man. His eyes continued to stare at the Hokage. "I came for my old demon...the akatsuki stole it from me now i want it back."

(Its really effed up.....I let the akatsuki have my demon...I never get paid my money...then they go and sell it to Irishshamrock....So i want it back...And ill take it.)

"Well they don't have it anymore and its about to become a part of akatsuki." He says looking at him.

SynysterGatesRules

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Kit smiled. "Oh well....." It was true that once upon a time Kit and Rahenno were close. but that was before. All that matterd was the Gobi demon to him at the moment. "Well Hokage....what is your answer?....Will you give me a fair shot against the gobi demon? Winner takes the demon?"
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Kazuma looked at the man, he used his abilities at chakra use, to supress the demons chakra, all of it, for the moment, "The demon isn't here, he went on a mission to spy on the Akatsuki" he said with a poker face.

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm

TimeTravellerDhaos
(Something like that. Please don't remind me of my age. It gets me to remember how stupid I was with not realizing my Special Jounin was fighting a Chuunin who could somehow use S-rank jutsus.)

((for the record, i used two moves on you, a D-rank move and an A-rank move))

EDIT: Temp body paralysis, and Rewire
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Looking at the boy who spoke Kit took three steps towards him leaving only a five step space inbetween them. "Liar.....You harbour the demon...Id know the scent anywhere....the messed up chakra signature. Besides why would a jinchuuriki spy on the people wanting to steal his demon...." Giving a warm smile he waved slightly. "Sorry but we can do this two ways. We fight for ownership of the demon. Mano a mano...Or you resist and things get ugly..."

(Your choice irish....)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:17 pm

((RE-SIST.....RE-SIST....cause really, you say rp wise you wanna prove it, but your two ranks higher than him, he cant win legally on his own))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:20 pm

(Hmm...I didnt think of that...But i am a guy who does things fairly...Its a simple thing. If a genin can out RP me then i see that the victory is his. I dont go by the two rank system i go by RP skill. even so apparently he is a jounin with the power of a sanin due to the demon. And im just a normal kage. We should be somewhat evenly matched. If he played his cards right he actually could defeat me.)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Reiko scowled. "I will only allow it if that is what Kazuma wishes. If not, then we will force you to get out."

((sorry for the wait, so lets see what kazuma wants to do...))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:28 pm

((he is?....he was chunin last i saw.....and my old rpc could of beaten your's......))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 pm

(I dont know we never got to fight wings and i regret that crying )

Kit smiled as he closed his eyes. "Kazuma the answer is in your hands."

(irish dont worry im not going to kill you..Despite Kits badassness he doesnt enjoy killing. Im just going to take the demon back. youd have half the dmeon chakra you do now and itd be absorbed int your body. And you will also keep all five elements.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games