Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm

havockboy
Zeramaru then after absorbing the poison made some seals "Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique ) "

Since naga was just a human puppet he was light and was easily pulled out of the way.

((me switching PC wait pls))

((What does temple of Nirvana Tech. do?))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Kazuma, on a massive toad with a katana, landed on the gates, Kazuma was wearing his anbu wask along with his clothing, including his body armor and weights he wore every were. Kazuma looked around "Hanzo-Sama do you need any help here" he said looking around at the people attacking the village, he then activated his Byakugan in case he got in a figth soon.

irishshamrock12

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Detachi Hyuuga activated his Neo-Byakugan and dodged the tag. When he got back to the pupet, he tried getting an advantage in the sword fight with the pupet. He missed once and got a cut on his arm.

((nirvana puts everyone except the one using to sleep it is a genjutsu so blech))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Akira threw his needle at Zeramaru's needle deflecting it.

Death_God_Mito
Ban smiled and looked like the genjutsu affected him, but at the last second he reached out to grab Hanzo. "you fool, this gift blocks all chakra in me, that means yours as well." he yelled as he hand launched at lighting speed towards Hanzo. "Your going no where" he yelled (this next part is if he grabs you) Ban pulled Hanzo back and would pocced to bring his Sythe and sword down on him

((I'm not kidding Gift of Raijin really blocks all charka. and a Genjutsu is in one sense a link of chakra. Kai is a burst of chakra to broke the flow of chakra between the user and victim, but if the flow is block in either one the Genjutsu doesn't work.

PS razz hi lighting is shooting towards you.))
(( One question is all jutsu affected like if I lit you on fire or electrocuted you? ))

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:19 pm

The real Syn summoned some clones and sent them to his clone made from the nine tail lesser. "Well its about D*mn time! Now go get rid of ban." The clones nod and circle around ban.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:20 pm

((wait...what? please explain better? I don't understand what you are asking.))

Death_God_Sakura

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

katsuro started to black out sowly and then fell into a deep sleep.

((guys do you know why Zeramaru is a puppeteer... if you do the you can kill me))

Zeramaru was getting a bit frustraited.
"How do you bring this barrier down... I was only asked to blow up konoha not it's ninjas" Zeramaru complained as he then made Tsurugi spin like a top with its swords towards Detachi.
Zeramaru then caught katsuro inside Requiem and kept requiem next to him.
"who wants the nibi?"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Detachi Started to feel dizzy from the effects of the genjutsu Zeramaru had used. "Someone help! I don't... know... the...realease..." he said. He was barely keeping himself awake. Detachi feel on his back and missed the blades by inches.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Yokai ran to Detachi and bonked him in the head. Yokai thought and thought does then nibi have to do anything with him? Yokai had an idea and looked at Zeramaru and said, "Body paralysis jutsu!"

(PLEASE TELL ME THE REASON!!)

Dripples

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Akira looked to the lefted and the right at his clones. "You know what I'm thinking." They nodded. They both opened the next gate. "Saimon, second gate, Gate of Healing open." Akira Yelled "Krakken formation" As they went back to back in a tripod. They slammed their hands on the ground. "Kageyose no Jutsu - Ninja Art: Shadow Endgame" 30 shadowy tenetacles shoot out and into the air. One deflected the kunai and tag exploding them. 15 of them shoot towards Zeramaru and the other 14 wait for there chance. Tepi and Tuski who caught in the jutsu poofed away.

((
Kageyose no Jutsu - Ninja Art: Shadow Endgame
Character Use: Nara Shikato
Range: Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary

A technique that allows the user to grasp and manipulate objects with the tentacles. This gives the Shadow Endgame Technique a wide variety of uses. There are no hand seals used for this technique, but the hand movements resembles Gaara's sand coffin. ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Death_God_Mito
((wait...what? please explain better? I don't understand what you are asking.))
(( If I did a lightning jutsu that shocked you would you be hurt? Or if I did say the fireball jutsu to lit you on fire would you be injured? Basically can I do jutsu on you? ))

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Demonic Slayer Wasuken
katsuro started to black out sowly and then fell into a deep sleep.

((I block the needle headed to you. Your good.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games