Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Morganna finished straightening herself out and saw Neko approaching. Kneeling down, she stretched out a hand towards the large cat. "Well good morning," she said a bit more awake and slightly more chipper than her usual grumbling self.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Keliah smirked. "Well since everyone is sleeping...we should traine...who knows what is out here" she said to the couple.

Serenity smiled. She looked at everyone. "that is sensable...I mean, we dont want to get rusty...we can see where we may need improvements" she said to them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Tenshi smiled as Neko seem to have made a new friend, most people would have been scared of Neko when first seeing him but not Morganna she fearlessly approached him and stroked his fur which he felt good about and gave a slight pur saying 'Good morning to you to'. Tenshi walked over to the two of them and patted Neko's back lightly, "He likes you", he said calmly and then looked over to Keliah when she suggested training an thought about it for a second but show no such then and looked back to Morganna for training was a good idea right about now, and it was then he realized he had yet to train with this ability his father told him about.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Morganna smiled softly as she scratched gently behind Neko's ear. "Well, I like him, too," she said. She turned to Keliah and nodded. "I think you're right," she said. She patted Neko's back as she stood and stretched a bit, knowing she would need to if she was going to put up a good fight.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Keliah nodded. "Well its really up to you two, who you fight. You can either choose me or Serenity" she said to the both of them. "who would you like to fight Tenshi?" she asked.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Morganna looked to Keliah. "I think I should fight Serenity," she said. "You and I know each other's moves too well. We'd have more of a challenge if we were to fight someone we've never sparred against before."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Keliah nodded in agreeance. "Okay, that makes sense" she said to her. She looked at Tenshi. "You can make the first move" she saidl.

Serenity walked forward towards Morganna. "Okay, make your first move" she said calmly.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Morganna finished stretching and smiled. She figured she would go with the shadow jumping technique that she first learned from her mother. In the blink of an eye, she melted into shadow and reappeared behind Serenity in a crouch. She swept her leg in a half-circle, aiming to knock the girl off her feet.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Tenshi smiled as he sat upons Neko's back as they began to speak about who fights who, "I guess I could make the first move", he explained but he would hold back on his strenght since Tenshu residents was known for there physical strenght and speed, and without his weights on his speed was doubled but decided not to use to much of that from the start either as he placed both of his palms upon Neko's back and lifting himself into a handstand position using his upper body strenght he then pushed of as if front fliping but as he came time he aimed to kick Keliah towards the ground as he leg would have landed on her shoulder but he was careful not to dislocate it or anything.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Keliah flew back as the kick landed. She began to laugh. "I know you are holding back Tenshi...that wouldnt hurt a five year old" she said laughing. "dont worry about me, worry about yourself" she said as she began to use her psionic abilities. She locked on Tenshi raising him into the air, flinging him to the ground like a piece of paper.

Serenity fell on her butt,when she looked up. She lept up and faced Morganna. She smirked. She looked at her as she lept up. "Aww...cute" she said as she flew into the air. She then waved her hands as a blue fire surrouned her. She then threw the blue flame wheel at Morgana.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:08 pm

As Tenshi was thrown he fliped into the air landing on his feet and sliding back into a standing position, "Heh, That's what you think but if I didn't hold back you could get hurt and truely this is only spar", he stated as he was well aware of himself and what he was getting into, he dashed towards Keliah with a smirk on his face as he barely used any of his speed and yet her was running as fast a normal human would appear to be running their fastest so it would seem the same for him or so he hoped, once he reached Keliah he would send a series of kicks at her, aiming for her upper left side which would connect to her arm if made contact and follow through with another kick coming from the right as he would land on the ground and sweep towards her leg.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:42 pm

(I blink and your 5 pages away...)

Tezu sat there writing away. Each pen each note each letter was painted on the paper with special black ink. "I wish it would rain soon..." as Tezu sighed.

Tori was in the room passing papers "Yeah..so we can celebrate your not giving up paper day" as Tori laughed.

Miluion Feredir

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:19 pm

Riko shrugged, stretching as she stood slowly. She watched the others, sighing a little. She didn't really like practicing but she did like flying but her wings wouldn't work. They were molting like crazy now.

Alyss sat in her throne room and blinked, shaking her head. "There is no... no peace..." She said softly, walking to the window and thinking. Alyss had sent away her love and now she couldn't really believe that she was here. She listened and watched the servants, seeing them smile and laugh every once and a while.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:26 pm

(...Thanks again Rayne for wrangling the cattle while I was gone. 3nodding )

Kessaris undid the half dome of the sanded house Riko built for them all and stood up, cracking as he did. His knuckles, ankles, elbows, knees and neck popped loudly whilst he contorted his body in numerous positions. He can hear outside a battle, but quickly dismisses it. Still, curiosity is a bug and he wants to kill it. "I guess I can see what's going on..." he walks outside, the sun christening his face with light and looks around. Keliah was against Tenshi and he smiled honestly not knowing who to root for. He notices Riko and walks behind her, placing his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:31 pm

"The only other person it could be is my Kessaris...." Riko said softly, pulling his hands off her face and then turned around. She hugged him tightly and sighed, looking up at him. "I really still can't believe that I have the Prince of Shale as my boyfriend... sooner or later I'll get used to it." She said softly, kissing his cheek and then turning to watch the battles.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games