Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:21 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica's nose wrinkled as she smiled when Hunter kissed her nose. He was smiling like crazy and her goofy smile was plastered on her face just the same. But if we do it all the time it gets repetitive and loses all spontanaity. "Not if its that good." She ran her fingers down his damp chest. His fingers were combing through her wet hair and she nuzzled her head under his chin again.

Would you like me to make you something to eat? Now that he mentioned it, she was kind of hungry. Don't worry I can cook human food even if I won't eat it. Hunter bit her gently on the neck and she felt her body shiver in pleasure. Gosh, how did he keep doing that? Not that Veronica was complaining. "Yeah," She giggled. "I guess I kind of am hungry now that you mention food." But she didn't want to move from this spot. Ever. She was so comfortable, and she felt safe.

Veronica sighed as her stomach gurgled lightly. "I should eat." She stood up, pulling herself from Hunters arms unwillingly. She picked up the fluffy white towel and dried her body off slowly, her eyes glancing up at Hunter every so often. She dried her hair, then wrapped it up in the towel, piling it on top of her head. She picked up her Lacy Red Babydoll and slid it over her head, letting the towel fall off of her hair. The brown locks of hair scattered along her shoulders and Veronica glanced at the shorts she was going to wear. Then her eyes slowly averted to Hunter. She let the shorts sit where they were.

Veronica struck a sexy/silly pose and smiled at Hunter. "What'd ya think?"

*edited
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:25 pm

mrgreen

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:30 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled as Ravin kissed him on the lips. You said nothing to offend me, Her voice was soft. He chuckled lightly, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He looked into her eyes thoughtfully. "It gets better, but we'll save that for a later time." He kissed her nose lightly. Ravin clutched him tighter, her eyes rolling back alittle. He smiled, having the same memories he held onto her tighter. She always made him want her, no matter what had just happened moments before. I might have to do something like that to you one day, He growled into her skin, "Hopefully one day soon." Dylan kissed her neck.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 pm

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin giggled as he growled into her skin. "Oh my... Well, I'll just have to incite the right kind of desire in you." She traced patterns over Dylan's bare chest. Ravin giggled softly and tilted her head back for his kiss. She sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck. She clung to Dylan as if for life.

After about an hour passed, Ravin had snuggled her head into the crook of his neck and was looking up at the stars. "Dylan, aren't you hungry for dinner?" she finally asked, feeling his stomach gurgle gently. "We could return to the school. We have school tomorrow, you know."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:46 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan laid in the meadow holding onto Ravin for about an hour before she spoke again. She was comfortable and snuggled into his body closely. She had mentioned something about dinner and he hadn't realized he hadn't ate practically all day. His stomach gugled and he chuckled. "Yeah, dinner. School.." He sighed, "Its all over rated. I just want to lay here with you forever." He kissed the top of her head. "But you're right. We should head back."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:52 pm

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She had to laugh at his absentmindedness. "Oh Dylan, you really need to remember to take care of yourself," she chided playfully.
Ravin leaned over to brush her lips briefly against his before getting to her feet. She took her time dressing, purposely teasing Dylan. She knew that he liked the sight of her. She finished buttoning her pants and turned around to look at him.

"C'mon, hot thang, get dressed."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:01 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

As Ravin dressed herself Dylan couldn't help but watch intensly. Everytime she added a layer of clothing he wanted to rip it right back off. He knew she was thinking about every single movement she was making, teasing him to no end. After she buttoned her pants up she looked down at him. C'mon, hot thang, get dressed. He shook his head, swallowed hard and rose to his feet. "Well its hard to think straight, you're such a good distraction." He chuckled as he pull on his boxers and jeans. He looked for his shirt but remembered that he hadn't worn one when Ravin and him left her room.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:10 pm

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

"I know, aren't I?" Ravin smirked and strolled towards the huge mansion. She glanced back at Dylan behind her, waiting for him to catch up. "What would you like to eat? The kitchens are closed at this hour, but I can unlock it and make you something."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:25 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan jogged to catch up with her, sliding his arm around her waist. They were closer to the mansion then he had thought previously. "You don't have to make me anything Ravin." He kissed the top of her head, "I have some snacks in my room I can chow down on before bed." He flashed her a killer smile.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:55 pm

||Sorry I took so long, I rushed off to the bank and forgot to log off >.<||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm

||tis okay, it said you were offline anyway ^^ i made a big-ish post ^^ ||
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:04 pm

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin touched the hand of the arm Dylan wrapped around her waist. "But I want to make you something," she replied. "I--" She was caught off-guard by that wonderful smile of his. Ravin actually blushed pink. "Wow... I mean, surely they can't be healthy."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:12 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans body warmed again as she placed a finger on his hand. He chuckled lightly as she lost her train of thought and literally blushed. He kissed her warm cheek and smirked. "I made a vampire blush, has that been done before?" Wow.. I mean, surely they can't be healthy. Dylan caressed her hip as they walked closer to the school. "Actually, I have some pretty healthy snacks from my soccer days." He smiled down at her, totally not watching where he was walking.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:14 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched as Veronica slowly dried off, glancing up at him every now and then. He sat back and watched, smiling softly as the girl in front of him teased him, he was enjoying every minute of it. She sliped on a sexy red top and nothing else and Hunter grinned again. What'd ya think? Hunter let his eyes roam slowly up and down every inch of her body. He then locked his gaze with hers and smiled devilishly, "Hmmm, I think we may not make it to the kitchen..." He lunged at her playfully and wrapped her in a hug, kissing her lips sweetly before pulling on his boxers.He picked her up and kissed her again, carrying her down the stairs and to the kitchen where he set her gently down on her feet. "So what do you want to eat? "

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:22 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica grinned as his eyes wandered over her entire body then caught her eyes. Hmm, I think we may not make it to the kitchen... Hunter lunged at her, causing her to giggle lightly, "I don't think I'd mind that." She whispered into his ear as he wrapped her into a hug and kissed her on the lips softly. Then he pulled on his boxers and kissed her as he carried her down to the kitchen. Her tiny feet touched the chilled tile floor. So, what do you want to eat? Veronica bit her bottom lip softly, "You mean other then you?" She giggled, "I dunno. Suprise me." She scooted up onto the counter and crossed her legs. She smiled at him, her eyes searching over his entire body. How'd she get so lucky? She couldn't help but wonder.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games