Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:33 pm
Canas Renvall
She's not going down without a fight. I just got a PM:

sheva
how dare you decline my requset u dirty whore D<

Yes, how dastardly of me to decline your requset. twisted

Lol. I don't consider being called a dirty whore a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 pm
You wouldn't, you dirty whore. D:

Anyway, for post 1111, I have here... three more! biggrin

mistoma-chan
i would love to join this guild for the simple fact i own everything re and have played them all i know them like the back of my hand i love to draw the charaters when i get the chance

What's a charater? D:

ORANGEXIII
I would like to join your guild.

Nice motivation! Lovin' the energy here! biggrin

irishanimal
i love all the resident evil games and beat the 5th one so thats y

but u cant spell and thats asked 4 the guild or u dont get in so thats y  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:44 pm
Ok the first one. Dear dumb @$$, What is a Charater? If you indeed do own everything and palyedthem all, good for you. However, you do know that it's actually impossible to actually own everything RE. Do you have the Resident evil 0 shirt? Or maybe the Japanese version and other foreign verisons? No? Well too bad. Even so, you're not giving us a good enough reason. Oh yes one more thing, Where is your sentence? You must have misplaced it somewhere, but where? Because I don't see a period.

The 2nd one. I'm sorry you must be applying for the wrong guild, because I'm sure you were supposed to give a reason why we should let you join. Since you didn't give a reason you must be thinking we're a different guild.

3rd one. I'm sorry, but I don't speak your langauge, or rather l33t is not a valid language here. Also if you've beaten the 5th one, good for you, but question is do you actually think that qualifies you? I don't think so. When you've actually played through the original 1, 2, and 3 then you can try again. Until then don't bother.

*Takes out lead pipe and bash all three of them in the head.* See for an occasion like this I come prepared.*Tosses them into a dumster, and then and presses the 'rejected' button.* Well that should holdthe zombies for the next two days.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:50 pm
luckyasher
im going to be in the gamers record book for holding 2 world records
for resident evil 4
1 fastest time beat 1 hour 23 mins & 8.7
seconds
2 most times beat 32 times on expert

I believe one of my favorite actors/comedians, Chris Farley, said it best.
"Well LA DEE FRICKIN' DA!!"  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Biggest. Noob. Ever. (so far)

Seriously. 2 records for playing RE4? How much more noobish can you get?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:13 am
sheva
how dare you decline my requset u dirty whore D<

Why so butthurt over being denied into a guild?

BTW, there's a saying on the internets that goes, PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Kthxbye beyoch. talk2hand

@Alkazier: lol I'm glad I'm not a captain because of these people. Not only would I deny them, I would probably say some pretty harsh things directly to them instead of posting in here. xd  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:50 am
*Alk's eye twinkle.* Angela! Tht's the best looing avi you've ever put on that goes in the simple section. I especially love the hair color and style.*bear hugs her.*

*ahems.*anyways...Yeah the last one. This will be my response." WHO #UCking Cares?"of course anyone can do beat that game that manytimes, especially after getting infinite handconnan and rocket launcher! Also it's not posssible to beata game that fast. The playtrough of at least half of it takes around one hour and 30mins. So stop lieing. lieing get you zombie eaten in the guild.*presses eject button, which activates the srpinfg under the block the n00b was on.* also I think they have the Genuis Book of Noob liars over near the zombie section.*records the noob being eaten.* Angela do you have a bf?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:25 pm
I have a husband. xd

We've been married for two years, and as of today, been together for 4.5 years.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 am
OH ok....wow.....I think I'm feeling old. People around me are getting married and I haven't even had a gf. My big brother cousin who's liek 20 something is going to get married to his gf in september 12th. They' been tog3ether for like a few years....He has a great job and can afford a wedding and also his own home...wow.....I think the people he works for creates Anti-corus programs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:35 pm
Quote:
RABID TURTL3Z

OMG. I LOVE RE5. CAN I JOIN?
Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 am

NO  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:54 am
NotteRequiem
Quote:
RABID TURTL3Z

NO
Aww, you're not even gonna let Jun Takeuchi into the guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:33 pm
Notte how can you spoil a good mood? I mean I don't want noobs, but I have to feed the zombies some how....aw crap....I think the zombies are going on strike for the lack of noobs.*tracks down the person who sumbitted the lst one and bashes his skull in.* Ok zombies here's a more mashed up meat, that way you don't have to lose your teeth while scraping for the juicy parts.  

Alkaizer87

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 pm
Poor zombies. Reminds me of my dogs. Malnourished.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:42 pm
kennedy make sure you nourish them. I don't raise zombie dogs for a reason....well lets jsut say they get really wild after you don't feed them over a certain amount of time. one of my lab coats died after forgetting to give them food for just one day. normal zombies aren't that picky with their eating schedules  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:19 pm
NotteRequiem
Quote:
RABID TURTL3Z

NO

Oh, dude, you denied RABID TURTL3Z? RABID TURTL3Z is the s**t.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff