Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:53 pm
"Fine, I'll be out in a sec." Drew trudged up to his room and put on his fencing eqquipment. He grabbed the light sword and walked out with the helmet in his hand. Drew went outside and walked to the gym.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 pm
He was in the basketball court portion practicing his 3 point shots.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:05 pm
He put on the helmet and begain practicing. Everyone has a talent, and Drew's so happened to be fencing. His prowess might have had something to do with training since birth but whatever. He was actually exceptionaly good at the sport. Drew was not only internatinoaly ranked, but if not for an 'incedent' that took place, he would have gone to the olympics.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:08 pm
He finished his shots and went and jumped onto the treadmill and started sprinting.  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm
Mia was asleep, a quiet pleasant state of dreamlessness. Until the beastie came.

"Have you been a bad girl?" said a voice from the darkness. Mia turned towards the high-pitched noise and saw a little girl. Her dirty-blond hair was in twin braids, and freckles dotted her face. "Because bad girls need to be punished, you know."

Mia's brows furrowed at the little girl's words. "No. . . I haven't been bad. . . why do you think so?" They were both in total darkness, the faint glow coming from their bodies was the only light. Still, Mia did not feel afraid of the dark. The glow was comforting and nearly canceled out her phobia.

The little girl giggled. Her laughter seemed to fill the abyss and bounce off of walls that did not exist. "Are you afraid of being bad?"

Again, Mia felt confused. Her mind worked sluggishly, and certain parts of her brain were incommunicado. "No. At least, I don't think so. . ."

The little girl lifted her head. The glowing orange eyes reminded Mia of Beasty, and a chill spread down her spine. "Well," the little girl said, her high-pitched voice still horrifyingly cheerful. "I think you should be."

"Wh-what!?" Mia squeaked. Her throat felt tight from sobs that she desperately tried to contain. Not Beasty, not Beasty, not Beasty. Just a little girl; little girls can't hurt me, she thought. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

The little girl pouted and pulled at her blue striped t-shirt. "You've been a bad, bad girl. You hurt my brother and now you're going to pay for that, yes you are." Her voice was no longer chillingly cheerful. It was cold and hard and made Mia want to break into a sweat.
((Guest starring sirena_lune!! Who will be joining this RP soon.....hopefully....))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:04 pm
He put all his emotions into his running. He was moving as fast as the treadmill could go.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:09 pm
Drew was done with practicing. He took off the helmet and wiped away the sweat. "I wish I knew how to shoot fireballs from my fingertips that way I could like burn down a tree or something and feel reall cool."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 pm
He jumped off the treadmill and smirked. "I can." He sucked in air and launched fireballs at targets hitting them with perfect procision.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Elli heard Mia faintly, and turned to see her making a face. She ran over to the side of the bed and gazed at Mia. She whispered. "Mia. Are you okay?" Not sure if Mia would respond.

((She is? Cool! A lot of people have quit....))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:18 pm
"Yeah I know, don't rub it in."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:19 pm
He smirked. "Why it is fun to rub it in."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:28 pm
Mia was dead to the world, just like Beasty had always liked her to be. The little girl---Beasty's apparent little sister---seemed to follow into her "big brother's" footsteps.

"But I didn't do anything!" Mia cried, just the slightest hint of a whine coming into her voice. She didn't want to cry, but she could feel her eyes start to brim with tears. "Why do you want to hurt me!?"

The little girl scowled at the older female. "You've been bad! That's why!" Her eyes glowed more, and the white glow emanating from her body turned yellowish. "You're going to pay for hurting my brother, you slut!" At the last bit, the little girl's voice deepened into an inhuman growl and the aura surrounding her hands seemed to congeal into a pair of sharp claw-like appendages.

The little girl---who looked less and less like a little girl as her transformation went on---crouched down and lunged for Mia.

Mia unleashed a bloodcurdling scream so powerful that it was echoed by her body, still laying prostrate on her bed. All she could see was darkness and the little girl-creature's neon orange eyes.

((bullterrierlove is having a party in her mouth. XP SL will join whenever she gets home))  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:34 pm
"It's aslo fun to flick people on the nose." Drew did just that. He took his forefinger and thumb and flung them at Tak's nose. It was something h eused to do when he was little, it was a resurecton of sorts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm
He rubbed his nose. "Oww." He said mockingly acting like a prep would. ((Btw bullterrierlove pm me when you get the chance.))  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 pm
"What do we do now my drug using suicidal slave loving cousin?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games