Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:02 pm
Haki snickered, and jumped. Just as they were a few feet from the ground, he spread his wings out fully and they soared towards the forest. He could feel Jenn's heart beat against him, and he smiled to himself.
They landed near a large log cabin. Haki turned to see Jenn's reaction to their "class vacation" spot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:11 pm
Jenn looked around nervously. "Im not sure if I should feel welcome here or scared." She said laughing. Log cabins scared her since she saw them all the time in horror movies. "Where are we anyways?"  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm
Haki chuckled. "We're just inside the school grounds. Don't worry, the big bad wolfs wont attack." He smiled, and walked up to the entrance. Opening the door, he signaled with a wave of his arm for Jenn to walk in first.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:28 pm
"I swear if theres a dude with a chainsaw in here, I'm going to faint." Jenn said with a laugh, but trusted him again. She walked into the dark cabin first, her hands hovering beneath her chin.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:46 pm
Haki smiled, and followed her into the cabin. He switched on the light switch to reveal a cozy setting, with a fireplace the first thing noticed. A love seat, sofa, and recliner surrounded it, all a dark forest green. A few yards from that was the kitchen, which had polished seats and countertops. There was a set of stairs that led up to the bedrooms.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm
Kunji layed in Alice's bed thinking to himself that the head misterss was going to send him on a nother hour long trip to hell. He waits for Alice and Alicia to come back.  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:54 am
"Wow... It's so amazing in here." Jenn said with a smile as she walked around, touching things and taking in the setting. "Does anyone live here?" She asked looking to him from in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
"In time they will though. I know it. I already know one human who accepts me and most others." Ray said noticing his fury. "Just relax, please." She said nervously.

"No I won't relax, look what the violence have done to this school because of race." Ivan said as he stood up "Look at the look shed that happened last night. Its not right and I can't stand for it" Ivan was clearly angry and heleft the room to blow off steam so he wouldn't hurt anyone there.  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Ray grimaced at the floor, noticing she was wiggiling her toes. She lifted her gaze to Nika and Rose, feeling weird around the two alone. "I'm just going to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone..." Ray said as she got up and walked after him, about fifteen feet away. Her tail was stiff and her arms were crossed.

Shylo galloped down the halls as he had a few guys chasing after him. He called one a name and started a whole fight, and didn't intend to form a mob. He raced down each hall, dodging all their attempts of hitting him. He turned around to see one stumble ove the other and laughed at them as he tripped over the carpet and stumbled backwards into Ivan.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 pm
"Oh yeah i forgot" Rose whispered to herself. She got up and went to the door "Ray!" she called after her "I forgot to tell you. Dont go outside for too long, it wil be..um..extremely unpleasant for your eyes" she wondered if Ray heard her. She went to sit in the bed again besides Nika "It seems that Ivan hates humans more than vampires. Which actually makes me feel alot better. I wont be so scared when im around him now" she said smiling. Rose turned to look at Nika "Do you hate humans?"  

candinaye

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:03 pm
((Hahah, Ohemgee, I think Reagan is missing Jake a little. Mind if I poof her somewhere near him? Oh and btw, I still haven't gotten around to making my gay character yet. Lol, I've been too busy xp ))

Reagan walked through the halls, sighing heavily. It had been another day and she still hadn't heard from David at all. Thinking back to the accident in the cafeteria, the vampire couldn't help feel sad and a bit depressed. It was her fault he was probably murdered, but she didn't know how the whole connection thing worked, so feeling if he was still there was difficult for her.

She stopped by a window, looking out only to see somewhat cloudy skies, a perfect influence on her mood as she let out another sigh and continued walking. This day was probably going to turn out to be another bad one..

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:29 pm
Haki was still smiling, and he walked over to the love seat, plopped down, and motioned for Jenn to sit. "Me and my sister come here in the summer sometimes. My father says being ut here where naything can happen os good for our souls." He laughed a little then relaxed more.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:32 pm
As Alicia and Alice were done signing up for the Spring Dance,She went to the hallways only to find a girl who they had know was named Ray.Alicia and Alice didn't want to interfere with the talk she was having with these two people so They went on to their dorms.When they had came back,Alicia and Alice found the Kunji was awake."Kunji,your okay!Oh my madness, We are so sorry! Please forgive us!"Alicia and Alice said at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Kunji leans forward and notices how they were speaking together. "Its okay im felling better......and is my fault for going over board." He said looking at Alice and Alicia. "I should be the one who should by forgiven." he said letting his head fall and not looking at Alice and Alicia.  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:50 pm
Ivan stoped and noticed Ray's scent getting closer to him. He didn't turn around "Ray.....why did you follow me?" Ivan asked

"No, he hates vampires more than humans. He just hates how cruel humans can be to one another." Nika said "Werewolves arn't like that. Everyone is their brotheren or sisteren. Like Alex from my pack is my brotheren but only Ivan is my brother. Werewolves only fight for dominancy, for what they think is right for the pack, or if they find a traitor" Nika looked up at Rose with a smile "I'm usually scared of everyone except my pack but since I got here I have become braver somehow"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff