Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:43 am

a prinny picked up the notebook and looked at it
"she voted for both danish teams dood! we have a tie dood! bring out the wishing plushie dood! everyone gets one wish dood!"

the wishing plushie was carted out and it looked like a star "when you wish apooon a star plushie! makes things happen where you aaaaaare!
go ahead and make a wish and your dreams come truuuue!"

danish laughed and touched the wishing "i wish doppledanish and his friend with the whips would wish that they didnt have to worry about fading away and could stay here forever and ever without causing any trouble!"

"granted!"

------
reluctently the two dopples make the wish

"granted!"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:01 pm

The weather mage peered at them.
"Dude... What was the point of this then?" She inquired sleepily (having just woken up). She twitched her fingers at the star.
"I wish upon this star that everyone in this Plushie Palace and anyone who enters it falls into a deep sleep from which they will not awaken until the whole mess is resolved. Now good night!"
And she returned to her place beneath the table, muttering 'Thank you, Aurora.'

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:00 pm

As Krinna started to fall asleep, she yawned and said:
"I just wish I could continue my tour of Byako!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:52 am

Areashine took the notebook to see what kind of notes she took, when suddnely, a very compelling demand of sleep was made. She promptly fell back into her sit and hit the table and began to sleep deeply.

Domo-Kun Chan

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:46 am

Rouka's eyes begin to close and she tries to stay awake. "Why... am I so sleepy all of a sudden... *yawn*" The red head collapsed and fell right to sleep.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:04 am

Nia started to fall asleep herself but after Krianna's words she suddenly snapped awake and without thinking walked across the room to pick up the sleeping feline form that had brushed against the wishing star plushie as it fell and exited the building
ill come back later to get my wish

((to mecha main street))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:12 am

((To Mecha Main!!))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:59 am

danish stumbled this way and that way in a dramatic fashion and fell backwards on a bed that one would swear was not in the room five minutes ago and dozed off

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:26 pm

Rouka continues to sleep.

((Okay what now if eveyones under a sleeping spell? lol))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:56 pm

After a long period of slumber Rouka awakes and takes the opportunity to leave the plushie palace and pub, and keep seraching for the place she was looking for in the begining.

Alkaria Nimune

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:19 pm

An army of danish and jack clones invaded but fell asleep as they entered the place providing for a steady baricade
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:01 am

Monitors and televisions sudenly all activated, showing static, which soon cleared.

A man ghad a message, and he had a way to deliver it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7848463

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:31 am

Areashine woke up to the noise of the TVs, but didn't hear the message.

*yawn*

She looked around, some of the contestants were missing, but all the others were sleeping.

"Hmmmm...that was some epic sleep everyone had at once...."

She trailed off and went towards the sleeping form of danish.

"Hey boss," she shoke him, "I think you should get up."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:50 am

Areashine found that she shaking of the boss plushie was not going to work.

"Hey, I wonder where that wishing star is..."

She wondered around until she found it.

"Well now," her mind began to race, "I could wish for anything with this....jewels, money, assaination....hmmmm....".

Areashine thought of the possiblities. But, she couldn't bring herself to wish for material possessions, especially since the spell was for everyone to sleep until the feud was over.

"But how can a feud be over by sleeping? Unless everyone died while sleeping." She shuddered at the thought. "Well, here it goes." She touched the star and said, "I wish that everyone would wake up and there be a place in Byako for the alternative danish plushie and his people to go and live in peace...like a bakery or something."

She waited to see if there was any sort of effect or if she needed something to complete the spell.

Domo-Kun Chan

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 am

A flat buzzing noise rang out from the wishing plushie.
"We're sorry, but your call cannot be completed as dialed. The wish you have requested is out of service. Please hang up and dial again."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games