Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Jay smiled"Good but first let'S go inside...i think we should first eat soemthing and rest...and then we will amke a plan!I don't want to get in troubel..so we have act fast."
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Zeek and Zenith walked inside "I would leave now but it might be safer to do things your way" Zeek said.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:04 am

Jay looked at them"We would just run into a trap..We already have a disatvantage..Arisu ..will see our movements...So we will have to act fast!But i need food now..i am not sure if i am thinking clear"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:18 am

"He doesn't mind anymore, I hope. I screwed already so many battles, that he rather haves me somewhere else." He actually didn't know if it bothered the King, but he hoped so.

RecruitToobie

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 am

((I'm back! ^^ Miss me? XD I'm just kidding.))

Mina silently followed everyone inside. She was frantically trying, and failing, to think of a way to stop Arisu from seeing their movements.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Jay smieled at them before h went down the halls of the hideout,untill he reached a dinner room."tell me what you want..i will make sure that you get what you want"He said smilling

(HIIIIIIIIIIII!)

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm

"I'm not that hungry...Too much has happened in just one day..." Mina said.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:23 pm

"..If you say so...but it would be the best.YOu need to calm down..take a bath or go to sleep try not to think about what happend"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:19 pm

"I'll try, though it's much easier said than done," Mina told Jay. My whole life changed in just one day, she thought. Everything was going a bit too fast for her. One day, she was living as if she was an ordinary girl, the next she's running for her life.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Zeek looked at Jay and Mina "Let me handle Arisu" he said with a smile. "You all just get Zach out of there" he said.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:32 pm

"Are you sure? I'm not a fortune-teller, but I know that it won't be so easy to wound her next time. She was alone this time. Next time, she won't be," Mina said. "I don't mean to doubt your abilities, but Arisu is not someone who should be taken lightly," she added quickly.

((Eh. That was very badly worded.))
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Elisabeth laughed.
"Well, I seriously doubt that he doesn't mind. I'm afraid I don't know anything about your previous battles, but I'm sure he expects you to eventually redeem yourself." she narrowed her eyes at Alloar and spoke again
"His patience only goes so far, you know."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RecruitToobie

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:39 am

"I kinda make money for the army. I steal it from the enemy, and give it to the bosses. A bit like Robin Hood, you could say. Otherwise I would be thrown out of the army years ago."
It wasn't fully true. He actually won it from the enemy, but that didn't matter.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 pm

Stefisgarden
"Are you sure? I'm not a fortune-teller, but I know that it won't be so easy to wound her next time. She was alone this time. Next time, she won't be," Mina said. "I don't mean to doubt your abilities, but Arisu is not someone who should be taken lightly," she added quickly.

((Eh. That was very badly worded.))

((I understood what you ment))

Zeek looked back at Mina "Yes I'm sure, I am the only one that, once you all get Zach out, can get out of the fight easily and quickly" he said with a smile that wasn't that convincing.

((You thought you worded yours bad. lol))

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:33 pm

(..Err one question..i know it is annoyin but hwere is garnet what is with the king?I mean Zack just enterd the throne room and yeeled...)

Jay looked at Zeek "WellOkey..you will with Zenithar fight while we get Zacky out of the castle..but first i need to sleep do what you want.."After that he walked away headingh for his room.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games