Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

xxxThe kitty licked his finger with her slimy toung still latching on his arm. "Haha! She is not a meal Arekku. A pet kinda. Hmmm don't have much more to tell of anything new....I should go torture Katsuro, but nahhh. It's good to be able to leave sand for a bit and not get yelled at for risking indangerment." She says. "Hmm I think my kitty of fluff pillow likes your arm yes?" She asks.

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Um... whos this?" Arekku asked curiously as he looked at the little kitty,"Is he dinner?" Arekku asked curiously teasing her a little with a smile.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

The clone of Katsuro look at the Kage with a smile. "Well. seems like their are people still here in Grass. But lets get to the point. I'm here to join your ranks." the clone said with his calm tone. He had been to almost all over the place, but never been to grass before. If he joins grass, he would help out with a iron fist. He was one of the strongest Genjutsu users out their.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:37 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Yeah there are a few, I try to keep them hostage here haha." Arekku said laughing as he put his arm down though the kitty was still latch on it,"I don't mind people joining I actually welcome it though I need to know who you are and some other info if you don't mind." Arekku said as he went to sit on his desk, ignoring the kitty for a second,"Oh and well that's good to know Sona don't want ya doing anything stupid, and well I don't know if it likes me or anything sort of just clinging to my arm and it's kind of hurting now haha."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:27 am
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron, walked to the door of Arekku's office. Decided not to knock seeing as there were people inside so he just leaned against the wall and awaited their departure.  

FullbusterOrleans

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 am
User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

xxxSona did a slite click with her toung as the kitty unlatched and ran over to Sona. "She clings to people she likes or soft skin haha. I should go back to sand goodbye arekku!" She says waving and walking out of the office to the gates.
[exit]

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:52 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Yeah there are a few, I try to keep them hostage here haha." Arekku said laughing as he put his arm down though the kitty was still latch on it,"I don't mind people joining I actually welcome it though I need to know who you are and some other info if you don't mind." Arekku said as he went to sit on his desk, ignoring the kitty for a second,"Oh and well that's good to know Sona don't want ya doing anything stupid, and well I don't know if it likes me or anything sort of just clinging to my arm and it's kind of hurting now haha."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

The clone smiled as he knew what to do next. "My name is Katsuro Kamisama and my code name is The Winged wolf. I am a S-rank or Sanin rank. I have been all over the world and been threw two or three wars. My elements are Lighting and Water. My bloodlines and clans are Blood Red Eyes, Kiri Byakugan and the Kamisama Clan. Basically I almost done everything. Their is alot more, but the information would take long." he said, hoping that he will accept this. Grass from what he hard was always so peaceful.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan suddenly appeared beside Daron, his hand on his shoulder. "Heard you lost, heh heh Guess I shoulda taught you more than just that jutsu, eh?" Ryugan said in his voice, which Daron would most likely recognize. He was smiling happily under his mask, even though Daron lost, he also heard he put up a good fight. Ryugan then lowered his tone, into more of a whisper. He was skepyical about telling Daron at first, but he needed as much allies as he could find. "I need your help we are in some trouble in mist, That explains my disguise, can I count on ya for help?" Ryugan said in a low tone so that only Daron would hear. Ryugan had no time to wait on Daron's answer he then just dashed out of the area.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron having his eyes could see through his mask and see his face. "Give me a sometime to get into disguise and I'll head out. where will we meet?" He knew this man would only ask for help if he desperately needed it, and it would be an enjoyable pass-time.  

FullbusterOrleans

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 pm
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

"The Docks" Ryugan said in a low tone before picking up his speed and vanishing from sight.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:08 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron smiled, and disappeared out the window.  

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:53 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

The clone smiled as he knew what to do next. "My name is Katsuro Kamisama and my code name is The Winged wolf. I am a S-rank or Sanin rank. I have been all over the world and been threw two or three wars. My elements are Lighting and Water. My bloodlines and clans are Blood Red Eyes, Kiri Byakugan and the Kamisama Clan. Basically I almost done everything. Their is alot more, but the information would take long." he said, hoping that he will accept this. Grass from what he hard was always so peaceful.

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku nodded to Sona as she left,"Yeah I got silky skin haha well alright then Sona till next time and remember to grow." Arekku said winking to her.

"Katsuro Kamisama, wow quite the name there coming from the clan, the winged people right. Interesting as well having the Blood Red Eyes, I don't think I ever met someone who was a sannin with them. Are they natural?" Arekku asked curiously looking at him in a trance trying to think what that bloodline could do with a skill shinobi,"Well sorry I was going off topic there for a second there, well your more than welcome to come join Kusa, I'm Arekkusu Nokkutisu the Kusakage nice to meet ya Katsuro." Arekku said as he extended his hand out to him.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 pm
The clone smiled as he look at his hand. He then grab his hand but not hard, but a firm grip when shaking hands. "Thank you. And depends of what you mean by natural. If it is a transplant then no, the Kiri Byakugan is as you can tell with the eye patch on my left eye. If it is from my family, My mother Was part of that bloodline as she was Kamisama as well. My father was a warlord, but was slaughtered by my rival clan." He said as he let go of his hand. He did not need his Sand headband now as he was not apart of it anymore. The clone was happy now as the Real Katsuro would be glad. 'Well right now, the real Katsuro is at mist fighting. Want me to get him?" He asked him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:13 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku nodded to Sona as she left,"Yeah I got silky skin haha well alright then Sona till next time and remember to grow." Arekku said winking to her.
"Interesting not many people have a natural one seem everyone now a days always kill random genin just for such traits, though I bet that is a battle combat seeing how it's the more advance one. Sorry to hear about your father that is terrible yet natural news in this world very sad." Arekku said now looking at the roof thinking,"Mmmm at Mist? Fighting who if you mind me asking for such info, is everything okay there?" Arekku asked curiously as he looked back at him with serious eyes,"Is something serious going on at Mist?"

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm
The clone smiled as he did not know the information. 'Mist is under attack by Cloud. Seems their life long alliance ended somehow and cloud attack. Leaf and Sand is helping out mist, but for how long? I don't really know. And right now, Katsuro is fighting Teddy but they are not engaged yet. You want Katsuro back here? I bet he knows more then I do" He asked him. If the Kusakage did not know, then this war may get out of hand.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games