Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku was gone by time he had stood back up normally as he then just next to Scelestus with arm around him and his other hand right next to his face,"Straight forward and arrogant hahaha well that's good to know haha." Arekku said as the light on his hand faded away,"The name is Arekkusu Nokkutisu nice too meet ya." Arekku said simply as he let him and walked away,'I guess time to start."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 pm

"So, Sensei, what's first?"Scelestus grinned at him. At least he knows what he is doing.

Scelestus Est

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"The Bushin no jutsu, a style of Genjutsu where you form a clone that is used for mostly distraction as it cannot attack by itself." Arekku said as he made a seal and made his chakra visible for his student and formed a clone,"Now you try."
(two posts)

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 am

Scelestus shucked off his weapons again. This wasn't really his style, but he saw how it could come in handy. He formed the necessary handsigns that the teacher had shown him. There appeared a loose and pale clone next to him. It resembled him, but it didn't look like the teacher had, a complete replica.

Scelestus Est

Scelestus Est

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 am

Scelestus tried his jutsu again. A new clone formed to his side. This one resembled him closely. It looked good enough to fool someone.He dismissed the jutsu."Okay, what's next?Teacher."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:39 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Great well next is the Henge no Jutsu a simple transformation," Arekku said as he made the seal in front of the boy and transformed into a copy of him,"See it's pretty simple."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scelestus Est

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Scelestus nodded."I can do that."He made a few handsigns. With a small puff of smoke, he stood there, an exact replica of himself.Of course, maybe I was supposed to turn into someone else?After a chuckle to himself. Scelestus made the handsigns and transformed into the Teacher.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Sceletus tried to turn into different people he had seen in the street.What a useless jutsu. He said to himself."Got anything I'm going to actually use, Teach?"

Scelestus Est

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:42 am

Andrew ran into the academy wanting to finish quickly with this, "Hello?" he said as he entered the class.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron saw the boy run in. Through the wall outside. He jumped up to the open window. "You boy. Come with me." Daron says grinning as he jumps out of the window and onto the ground.

FullbusterOrleans

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:48 am

Kato-flameking
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron saw the boy run in. Through the wall outside. He jumped up to the open window. "You boy. Come with me." Daron says grinning as he jumps out of the window and onto the ground.

(( OMGWTFTHAT'SMETAGAMINGOMGOMGOMGOMGI'MREPORTINGYOU! ))

(( Sexy picture btw. ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 am

Andrew followed the hot looking man.

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:50 am

(( my eyes see through walls... And I saw a boy got interested and I'm bored so I came to mess around how's that metagaming? XD))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 am

(( Follow me to the hot springs))

FullbusterOrleans

Scelestus Est

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

((O_o orochimaru? find a young boy you like and take him.))
Scelestus looked around."Bizzare."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games