Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki arrived at the Springs and walked right to the edge of the water. "Can you hold your breath long? We're going for a dip, follow me exactly where I go okay?" The Kusakage asked preparing launch into the deepest part of the spring. With that she dove into the water, launching deep down she reached a cavern and swam in. Going to one of Kusa's ancient secrets.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel slid from the ball of wind and chuckled slightly. He reached into one of his seals and pulled out one of the earliest spoils of battle he had ever taken - a Kirigakure Rebreather. He slipped it on over his face and slid into the water, letting the machinery begin filtering out the water and providing him with fresh air. He dove down and followed after the Kusakage, wondering where they were going.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am
User Image

Ronnel surfaced, determination blazing in his silver eyes once more. As he had been swimming, he had come to a realization. He was not going to let Aki push him away, any more than he had let Katsuro hurt himself when they were Academy Students.
"My first specialty. Kaze Bunshin no Jutsu! Iwa Bunshin no Jutsu! Suna Bunshin no Jutsu! Suna Arashi Bunshin no Jutsu! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" He spat out the technique names, names that he had once thought to use to make himself well known as the Clone Storm. That had faded as he had focused on becoming the medical master he was today, but he hadn't forgotten his clone techniques. With each solid Bunshin technique, he created multiple copies of himself, building several rings around the Spring of Rejuvenation. He himself stood directly in the center of all of the clones, in front of where Aki would surface. She might think that what she had done would be enough to push him away, but it wasn't even close. Nothing was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki broke the surface to be dumbfounded by the massive crowd of "Ronnel...s?" She made her way out of the pond and swept her hair back. Her eyes looked about at the uncountable amounts of the Sannin. She finally came to stare at the man in the center, no doubt the actual Ronnel. "Wha-what are you doing?" She paused still a good distance from him.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

All of the Ronnels grinned in unison, then glanced at each other and nodded. Then in one concerted movement, the ones closest to her tackled her, wrapping their arms around her and holding her tight. The real Ronnel was holding her from the front, a smile etched onto his lips.
"Did you really think it would be that easy to chase me away Aki? I didn't make it as far as I had, lost the people I have, to get turned away by one bad incident."

((AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH HUG PUDDLE! HAHAHAHAHAXD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki didn't resist at all as the clones swarmed her. Though she did stare at Ronnel with fire in her eyes. Her lips pressed into a thin line she stared at the real man in silence. Finally her expression softened. "I guess there's still much to learn about you. Maybe that's the problem, everything moved way to fast and I didn't get to really know you."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

The clones began falling apart into their various elements as he chuckled and stepped back, sweeping himself into a bow.
"Likely true. But I'm going to come back again and again Aki-sama, so you'll have plenty of time to get to know me." He stood up and placed one hand on her shoulder, acknowledging the distance between them for now but showing that that wasn't final.
"For now, I'm off to fulfill that mission. Should I go to your office and pick up any official documents about this? Oh - and I was planning on visiting Sunagakure as well. There's an old, familiar chakra source there that I can't place." A look of consternation crossed Ronnel's face for a moment before clearing up as he looked at her, gold and silver swirling lazily in his eyes. "So if you want me to discuss relations with the Kazekage as well I'll be in a position to do so milady." He had returned to the more formal convention with her apparent desire for space. He wasn't giving up though, just willing to go slow for her. After all, he had no clue what was right or wrong in circumstances like these, so the Sannin was more than happy to let her control the pace.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki returned to her feet. She simply nodded with a small smile as he bowed. Aki gave his hand a pat, "Yes, go on a pick up the needed documents. And it would be perfect if you could start an alliance with Suna too. The more friends of Grass the better out future will be." Aki felt relieved that he was understanding her need for distance. True she did feel grateful for how close they had grown, but she wasn't ready to hop into a relationship just like that.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

"Ja ne! I'll be back Aki-chan." Ronnel created an orb of wind that he sat down upon and was about to leave when an idea struck him. He moved next to Aki and leaned over and kissed her cheek lightly once before shooting away, the wind orb covering the distance easily.
"Don't forget about me now!" His voice drifted back to her with laughter tinging it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki tenderly touched her cheek where he had kissed her. She smirked and shook her head. "No chance I'll ever forget you Ronnel." Stretching she looked about herself. "Maybe I should take this time to catch up again on my trainning. I don't really feel like swimming back there to train. Nor do I want to be crowded my the youngsters at the training grounds. Where to... Ahah. I know where." With that she left the Springs.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Arekku arrived at the spring instantly almost like a phantom. As he took a few steps towards the water he saw that the tree he planted so long ago had become quite the giant. Now home to many creatures as well it had it's own offspring as well. As Arekku walked towards it and then into it. Into an area only he would ever know of the tree. He reappeared on the top branch now just holding a small frame picture to his side he looked out towards the village.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:29 am
The man who had ran straight out of Cloud country decided to take a little trip to Grass village. He hadn't been here in a while... since... conquering it... and wanted to take a breather in what could be considered his home. Slowly taking off his clothes and stepping into the springs, he closed his eyes as he relaxed, or at least tried to, in the steaming water. "..." He sighed, rubbing his temple as he noticed another shinobi, but paid him no mind.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:33 am

Arekku got a small black pebble and threw it lightly at the man that had randomly decided to take a dip in the water,"You don't look hurt, if your looking for a bath there's a private one close by. Other than that don't just take a bath in our sacred water just like that." Arekku said simply looking down from his branch as his foot dangled in mid air from where he was.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:41 am
He bit his lower lip, as he plainly replied, his eyes closing once more, "I am hurt." Before shaking his head, and continuing his statement, "But not in a way I think these waters could cure." He meant this in many different ways, however, he honestly didn't know these waters had healing properties until now. "So why are you here? Are you hurt?"  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:53 am

'This is where I wait for my friends." Arekku said as he pointed his hand to the tree that was connected to the branch he was sitting on. "I'm a resident in Kusa so this area was the place I usually made my home in my younger days, simple as that really."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff