Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:20 pm

"Oh so the kid is in one of them special type of families."
"They're brothers"
"Uh huh. I hope he meant uncle and dad."
They get inside. "What the fudge is going on guys. I thought we wouldn't take kindly to kidnapping and attempted murder." Coop said looking at Cero.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Blaik ran up to Cero,on his way he turned into a snake and then into bird,before he turned back into the kidform.He kinda liked it to look like a child.

"Oh seems like someone hates me"He said quietly"I wonder why you both wasn't eaten by one of my shadows...mmmh..i guess it was your smell..ever thoguht to take a shower?"He said sarcasticly.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 pm

"Okay seriously, guys. Can you explain why the bad guy is hanging with you. And what's up with that cool thing the kid just did? I NEED SOME ANSWERS PEOPLE!" Coop spazzed out. "ahem, sorry bout that"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm

"Blaik is a former creation of Zack and me.He is a shadow being but a living one.He had his own personality and mind,he can choose what he wants to do.Oh and he is a Humanlike shadow and a shapeshifter.Zack and i created him when we were kids, he first was a black puppy..."Cero explained"Oh and my own father just betraye dme, corrupted Zack and oh did i mention that Zack nearly killed me!!"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 pm

elaise stood up and stepped towards the twins coming between them and cero " we need to stop this, we need his help or we have no chance of getting zack back. i believe what he's saying i see that pain in his face everytime he mentions his brother."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 pm

"Oh snap the shapeshifter. Can you turn into a supermodel?" but then Dave gets his ear tugged by Coop.

"Hmm well by the looks that no one here is beating his a**, everyone is ok about this arrangement. Jamato?, Azzura?, Elaise?, strange creepy dude I don't know?

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Jamato growled a little"I will beat Cero up ,when we got Zack back!That is the best thing we can do!"He mutterd"Oh an i am sleeping!the next person who speaks to will be killed !!!GRRMBL"

Blaik tilted his head"I could...but..i won't Zack said i am not allowed to...The last time i did he freaked compleatly out..hehe...."He scratched his check and hugged Elaise.

"Oh that is Nighty!"Az said grinning"He helped us..oh and well..Cero is just a little confused he was NEVEr evil....just compleatly scared and confused and he still is"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm

"...sigh... I guess if everyone is cool about it, we can too. But try anything funny zero and I'll give you a firm warning and wag my finger at you. Then you'll be sorry."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm

"Oh nooo...well then i should be a good boy!?"He asked smilling.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

"As long as you get it. You're on notice mr." Coop points from his eye than to cero with two fingers

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 pm

"Are you always this childish!?How did you survive all these years!!!??"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 am

His eyes flicked from person to person doing what he did best, watching. He weighed their moods and their reactions. He even knew he was going to refer to him without him first saying it. He couldnt see the future, he could just read people and most were predictable. He said not a word as they spoke and argued.

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 am

Dave responds to Cero, "We ate lots and lots of spinach" the bros. take a seat.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Nightshade shrugged and went and sat next to Az. He inwardly chuckled as he remembered her reaction but on the outside he still watched about them.

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Dave notices Shade moved in close with Azzura. "Dude, that guy is stealing your woman." he whispered in Coop's ear.
Coop smacks the back of the head of Dave. He gets up and heads to Elaise. "So how's fang. Last I saw, he was thrown away" Then in a quieter voice, "Plus who's the new guy sitting next to Az?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games