Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 am
"Um, I don't sing. I know how to play the guitar, but that's it" he said trying to get out of singing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 am
Ares went crosseyed for a second then looked up at her, letting his adrenaline take over to compensate for the pain. He was going to hate himself later for it. He charged at her and wrapped both arms around her stomach heaving her into the air and twisting around until he landed on the ground with her under him. Moving quickly he shifted his knees until they were over her arms and his rear was on her stomach. As he finished the move he took a minute to breathe deep and cough. "Ooh ouch, if I werent such a gentleman I would make you pay for that one...." His eyes closed for a second and he looked back down at her.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 am
Bella pouted,"Awww..but I wanted to see what you sounded like." She said giving him puppy eyes. Muhahahahaha..you can't resist. She thought playfully.

Ella grunted as she glared at him. "Well.." She began to say then quickly wrapped her legs around his neck and rolled over to where he was a ground and she was on top of him. She used her hands to pend down his arms as her knees was on his knees. "..if I was a lady, I wouldn't have done it. Not my fault.." She finished with a playful growl as she looked down at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:04 am
Ares grunted in surprise as she flipped over and ended up with him pinned under her. He looked up at her and decided to play dirty then. "My my now I'm the one under you, but still so close to you. Hurt me baby." He winked at her and chuckled. "I must say I think your beginning to like my being this close." He watched for reaction seeing analyzing how he could get out. This was another aspect of warfare...strategy.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am
Ella gasped then glared at him, then started to smirk. "Maybe I should..maybe I do." She almost purred playfully. However his words did take effect as she was blushing pretty bad. Reason she was doing this now was because she caught on to his little plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 am
Ares quickly thought on what was going on exactly, either she was falling for him or she was trying to turn the way against him. It was a bit hard to tell from a siren but he figured the way she was acting before and the fact her sister was standing nearby this was a ploy. Though for awhile the purr did make him smile. The difference between her and him was she was stronger lower body while he was stronger upper body. She had his lower half pinned with her legs so they werent moving but his arms were only pinned by her hands which gave him good room to get moving if he could get leverage. His mind went awhirl and he raised himself up a bit slowly up to her and smiled at her soflty. "Well then beautiful guess we should deal with that." He kissed her cheek lightly and at that moment his hands sprang upward at his full force up to her face to clamp onto the sides.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 am
Ella blushed as her eyes widen when he kissed her cheek,"What are-" She began to say until suddenly he clasped the sides of her face making her fall on him. Their noses was touching side to side, but she had lifted to her head to where their lips wasn't. She blushed more, Stella busy laughing at them as she left to go find a camera, then her eyes just blinked as she looked into his. She froze, unable to get up or push him away as the turn of events made her suddenly..shy?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:53 am
Ares felt a subtle shift as she came face to face with him...literally...suddenly she was practically kissing him and her cheeks were red. The shift was her eyes as they no longer had the playful anger about them that he was used to while sparring instead that feeling left. He wasn't good at any other emotion sense besides that one so he couldn't sense what she felt but looking at her face he could see it clearly...she was shy...a siren...shy. His hands stayed where they were on her cheeks and he didnt move and barely breathed. She was actually beautiful but that was usual for a siren...but...this was definatly something he wasnt used to...should he kiss her or something...then again shoving her off would be a bad idea. This was no longer a spar as he looked up at her, it was something else. He gulped a bit as he looked up at her. He very tentatively almost timid which was unlike him, moved his head forward and gently kissed her lips for a moment.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 pm
Ella's eyes widen as they were now kissing. Her breath even paused at the mere shock of it. Ares? Kissing her? She started to blush more as she realized it was happening. Not just some dream, but right here.

Stella growled,"I got the camera but there's only film enough for one pic-" She began to say walking over then stopped. What the hell did I miss? She thought as her eyes widen at Ella and Ares kissing. Unnoticed she quickly took a picture making Ella blink. "Oh my Zeus...HEY GUYS!" Stella said laughing then started to run towards the basement to tell the others. Then Ella grabbed her foot making her trip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:05 pm
Suzumi Kamiyazaki was riding her bike trying to find this so called school. She even stopped to ask for directions, but when she arrived there all she saw was sand there was no building or nothing. Alittle let down she parked her back and watched the sun light on the sand. It made it look like the sand was moving.

[[EDITTED]]  

Serphrim

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:11 pm
(How come I always forgot to tell them -.-')

(I'm sorry Serp, I sorta forgot to say how the school is deserted since Apollo messed with the police and now there's only rpcs.... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:23 pm
Ares chuckled a bit and rolled up grabbed Stella's foot dragging her over to them now using his godly strength to do so. He rolled up and quickly pinned her with a chuckle. "Now now Stella we cant have you doing that now can we?" He looked up at Ella and winked.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 pm
(Deserted as in no one there..did I spell that wrong? :/ I think I did >< Sry......^^')

Ella just blushed, still shocked from before, then just sat down and watched as Stella struggled. Stella hated boys even looking at her, and him being on top of her should prove to be amusing.

Stella growled, throwing the camera off into the school as she opened the foot with her foot. "GET OFF!" She said as she did the same thing Ella did but didn't pin him. She stood up, dusting herself off, then growled again. "Stay the hell away from me...pervert." She muttered making Ella laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:42 pm
Unlike reacting the way he did with Ella he just laughed and shook his head. "I'm no pervert but alright..." He stood up and brushed himself off snatching up the camera and picture. "Think I'm gonna have to learn that move in more detail so next time you wont be so lucky." He chuckled as he took the picture and ignited it on fire and dropped the excess on the ground. Though he knew he really shouldn't have done that when he kissed her he honestly didn't regret what he did.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Stella pouted,"But...that was Ella's first ki-" She began to say until Ella got up and covered up her mouth. "Shut up.." Ella whispered into Stella's ear. Stella giggled making Ella just push her away then folded her arms. "Aww...it's okay Ella.." She joked trying to give her a hug but Ella didn't let her. Ella just grumbled at her, frustrated how Stella just blurted that.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games