Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:05 pm
(He blew air into her body, not around her.)

Guroji just stood up at Shou as he looked at Shinobu, smiling but also tearing badly at the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:20 pm
((Sorry Vayne, but Laurent just appeared and hell knows Ava can't resist that! Finally, let's get down to roleplay!
Oh, and F.Y.I: If you can't tell after reading this post, Ava is a K-L-U-T-Z.))

Turning as the alluring voice invaded her ears from behind, Ava faced him once more. No, not facing, that sounds so aggressive; she was drawn in by him. Some succubuses, like her grandmother, said that every thousand or so years a being would come into existence, whether they be human or not that was what a human would call a 'soul-mate'. Now as to if you ever found them or not was up to you and fate. But with all the wisdom of a 15 year old human girl, Ava was sure that this creature was meant for her. Turning to face Laurent, Ava let her Blood unleash itself. Hands behind her, Ava discreetly fixed her dress while producing te image of innocence. ((I can't help but grin here.)) With her sandals making a faint clicking sound on the gleaming marble, she slowly danced her way around Laurent, his eyes following her; she noted with pleasure. "Well, I wouldn't say I was looking for a slave..." She drawled, "I find full-blooded humans to be so very boring, and we all know us succubi can derive pleasure from other sources, I should think," she murmured, a not-so-vague hint. "But it would be rude of me to devote all my time and energies to this one man, when so many others lurk in their personal shadows, waiting for Ava to find them." She grinned, and gliding softly to the stairs, she looked over her shoulder. "But perhaps a few drinks should be fine. Although, if I was human this wouldn't be legal you must understand, so I take it you'll be the picture of gentlemanliness." She winked, and took a step forward too far, beginning an aerial descent that would be much faster than if she were on two feet.
"Kyaaa-!" Ah, the classic feminine exclamation.

((What did I tell you? K-L-U-T-Z.))

Doctor Pi

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 pm
User Image
Shinobu sighed, tiredly, and lifted her head in great effort. "Don't be sad, Guroji... everything comes to an end..." She mumbled, so very quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:27 pm
((Ah,you are Shinobu too? I just noticed,sorry... xd ))

((Edit: Omigoodness! I just realized...Is Shinobu dying???))
((Oh, and in 15 minutes I MUST log off until later on, although from 6:30 and onwards I'll not be able to log on... crying ))

Doctor Pi

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 pm
(( Post time! *cracks knuckles*
Oh, okay. I have to go in 20 mins. D: ))

Laurent chuckled quietly to himself. This girl was so entertaining. He watched her facial expressions, how they each clinked into each other like a chain. He watched her movements, and heard the sounds. Breathing, heartbeat, steps... it was all there. When Ava faced him, Laurent could swear he saw a hint of longing. But it was gone before he could analyse it. At the hint he covered his mouth with a hand and disguised laughter with a slight cough. "How very true, Ava." He said simply, grinning in his own way. "A man should never hide in his shadows simply because they can. And to hear you accept my invitation... it's music to my ears." He teased on, and then hearing her comment about having to act like a gentleman. "I will try my very best, dear Ava." He said and bowed promptly. When the exclamation was to be heard he positioned his arms to catch her and gallantly feathered her impact with his arms. "Oh my, you must watch where you are going." He had to supress a chuckle and stared at the girl in his arms.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:39 pm
"I am just hoping that you will survive. I really do-" Guroji began to say as he then turned into Roguji "Toots, he has no body else. You are the only living person that holds his heart, so at least care for it like you would Shou's for a while, and he would be able to truely smile."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 pm
User ImageShou smiled when noticing Shinobu calming, and finally resting.

As he heard Rugoji, pain flooded his heart. Although hurt, he let them talk.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:39 pm
((wow poor akisa no one to post with.))

Akisa stretched her arms above her head, as she yawned. She has just taken a nap and now was on her daily walk of the castle avoiding any actual work and so far she was succeeding. "This place blows." she mumbled to her self, her head still dizzy with sleep, so it was hard for her to concentrate on where she was walking. "what am i going to do today?...oh that's right nothing."  

ToxxiicMuffiins

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:43 pm
"Not really. It can be very fun if you can find exactly what to do." Kudo said as he walked over towards Akisa.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:50 pm
Akisa arched an eyebrow toward him and stopped walking. "And who are you?"she asked. "Besides, i've been all around this castle and there is nothing to do."  

ToxxiicMuffiins

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 pm
"My name is Kudo, and it truely depends on what your definition of fun is." Kudo said as he then let a brush of wind surround Akisa.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm
"Akisa." she introduced simply, as the wind blew around her making her hair fly. "Well, being a captive here period isn't fun, and serving other people isn't fun."  

ToxxiicMuffiins

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:16 pm
"Well, Akisa, some of the people here don't enslave, but befriend the people they meet."

(G2G)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:21 pm
User Image
Akisa Shinaharu:

((okay later))

Akisa smiled up at him, the first one she had since she'd been here. "Well that's good to know." she said looking up at him. "So my question now is do you like to enslave...or befriend?"

ToxxiicMuffiins

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games