Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 pm

"What were the orders from Roggshide other than to break me out?" Geno said when they reached their hangar.

"Seeing as you were captured, we were sent another mobile suit for our leader, you." Grim answered, walking over to a new suit. On the computer next to it, read Turn-X Gundam.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:05 pm

"..Ooooooh..." Olskey cooed, clearly in love with the new suit.

Demi sighed, landing down inside the LionHeart's hanger. "Well that was a total disaster.." She groaned, crawling out of the cockpit. "All for one freaking guy!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:09 pm

"...The man must have been important..."

Grim looked over at Olskey.
"Roggshide mentioned that you would be getting a new mobile suit with the next shipment..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:13 pm

"REALLY?!?" Olskey exclaimed, looking like a child on Christmas eve night.

Demi nodded her head in agreement, before looking over at Dante. "So you can't remember your past then, huh..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 pm

"My earliest memory is waking up on the Moskau's medical wing." Dante said, exiting the Epyon.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:20 pm

"Did you know your name was Dante Echoes or is that what they gave you and you decided to keep it..?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him as she waited below him.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:57 pm

"The Gray Baron was the one who gave me that name. They said they were in the middle of a scav when they saw my suit falling to earth."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:21 pm

"..Oh this is just.. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME RIGHT NOW?!" Demi exclaimed, her eye twitching violently.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm

"What? That I was a failure of a pilot?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 pm

"No! God no you're one of the best I've seen! It's just.." Demi started growling, trying to find he right words.

"OK picture this! Forget everything I said about you and Gil prior to this story: Here's the situation. Someone very important disappeared not long ago during a mission when he was surprised attacked. No one's really sure what happened. He just disappeared during atmospheric entry. He played the violin, he was an outstanding pilot, believed what makes a good soldier lays within his heart, was able to tolerate the stupidity of one pilot who wouldn't leave him alone and hated Rosh with a passion.
Then, out of no where, someone else appears. Their covered in 3rd degree burns because a failed ejection in their suit during atmospheric entry. This stranger also plays the violin, is also an outstanding pilot, also believes a heart is what the oldier, can tolerate stupidity of a certain pilot and killed Rosh without so much as a second though!"

"What would you say about these two people, hmmm?? Both sharea lot of common traits they're only difference is their name, and even you can't be sure because the second one with the burns doesn't even know his name! It was just the name given to him by the people who found him!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:37 pm

"...Who's the idiotic pilot?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:39 pm

"If we were to put names on these people, the idiotic pilot would be.. Oh.. I dunno.. ME?!" Demi said with an eye twitching.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:42 pm

"You apparently don't know what stupidity is...On the Moskau, there was an event they have every other night where they sing when drunk on a machine..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Demi's eye just twitched, before she slapped her head on her face, the hand slowly sliding down afterwards. "Alright then, let's using annoying. I know Gil find me to be unbarably annoying until he and I finally started gettnig along. Both these unnamed pilots - the missing one and the one who suddenly appeared with burns all over - have to deal with an annoying pilot who would make most people either commit suicide right now or better yet just kill this said annoying pilot!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:48 pm

"...And your point..?"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games