Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 pm
It was all Levi could do to not cry out Jean's name when she did the one thing he was scared she would do. He watched as her petals floated to the floor of the courtroom, the reminder that her pressence had once been there. He could only be thankful though, that she had been in disguise at the time, and that now she was safely somewhere else. And she had saved one soul in the process as well. Levi could only hope that he would manage to save at least one before the day was over. And considering the number of accused...one was a very grim number.
It was several minutes before things calmed down in the courtroom again, and the many many trials proceeded. It was determined that the girl Ally was to be convicted of accosiation with a witch.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm
((Hello?))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm
((I'm waiting for Rayne to post, the I will, I havn't forgotten! Rayne~ I;m not complianing.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:21 am
((NO problem))

Jean looked at Ally. "Come Ally, we need to continue and get you to safety, you are now wanted as a witch" she stated as the potion began to wear off and her appearance was beginning to shift. "Where have you been this long, you just up and left and didnt let the rest of the coven know" she said in a protective sort of tone.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:50 pm
Aly smiled like a child, "I was just staying at a house in Salem, my parents left it for me before they left. I thought it would be best if I didn't bother the coven when they were worried with the trials." She looked at Jean's face and smiled appologeticaly, "I'm sorry, I dodn't think anyone would notice." She looked to see her spirit back and inform her quickly, she nodded and dismissed it. "The court room was in an uprise, Levi's worried. I've been accused with accosiation with a witch." She rolled her eyes, "If only they knew." She thought for a moment, "So to the mansion?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:23 pm
Jean looked at Ally and sighed. "IF its Goldor you're worried about, he can stick a broom up his bum" she stated with a chuckle. "Let's go, it's not safe for you to be out now, you and several other members of the coven are wanted for witchcraft" she stated as she walked with Ally, approaching the manor.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm
Ally giggled and nodded, following Jean quietly. She wondered when she could sleep, after all, she was very tired from using up her powers so fast. She thought about the accused faces when they tried to get free and sighed, she had caused that man's death, maybe she was evil...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm
Jean looked at Ally as she turned the nob of the door to the manor. She walked in with Ally. "Everyone, I'm back and this time with Ally" she stated. She began to walk towards where the others were in the kitchen looking at Aelor and then the others.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 pm
Ally followed Jean into the kitchen and smiled to the others, "Hey guys, havn't seen you in a while." She smiled sheepishly and wonder what they would do, either thay would be happy she was back, or scold her for leaving with no notice to them.
((I want to put y'all, but this is Massachusets and I can't put it sad ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:14 am
((I'm still hear green I'm just having troubles coming up with something intelligent to post right now. sweatdrop I'm sure after my certification exam Wednesday that I'll be able to come up with something useful. 3nodding ))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:41 am
((Huh. I could swear I posted some-where on that last page, but I didn't see it. >.< And sorry I've been pretty busy the last couple of days, and apparently forgot to post when I had the chance before I was busy. sweatdrop ))

Goldor nodded. "Well allow me to take some of this along with me. It'll be faster. I have a proposal for us as a coven that.. MIGHT bring some peace to the Chaos." Goldor stated so that every-one could hear. He didn't know how his suggestion would play off, but Goldor was going to suggest attempting the capture of Abigail... Goldor grabbed a slice of pie, set it on a platter and aimed to leave the room, but not before speaking to Aelor. "If you need any-thing I'll be in the living room Aelor. And if the coven wishes to listen to my proposal I'd like you to join us." Goldor told Aelor before he left, and walked to the living room sitting patiently on the couch for Ayatane.

~*~

Brim blinked a couple of times, and nodded. "Goldor... Grabbed the wrong pie." He stated trying to stifle a small laugh. "He accidentally grabbed a slice of Matheus' favorite pie which so happens to be Goldor's least favorite." Brim added with a small chuckle as he scooted a little closer to Matheus, and whispered into her ear. "You were right.. Apparently Eisti does like me... I am sorry." Brim whispered low enough so that only Matheus would hear him.

((OH! And Lavablade. What door? You haven't posted in a long time, (can't say much my-self there) but when you post it's a one liner saying your character Zane is knocking on a door. Which door?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 am
Telaria looked from Goldor to Aelor. It was clear that since Aelor had come to stay with him, there had been some-what of a change in Goldor. It was not a huge change. But it was clear that he was a bit softer now. She had a feeling that this young woman was the reason for that. She bit the inside of her mouth to keep from laughing as Goldor accidentally took the wrong pie.

Eisti bit back a laugh and shook her head. "I'll attempt to rescue your pie, Matheus," she said as she grabbed an extra plate of food that was meant for Goldor and walked into the living area. She approached him. "Excuse me, but I think you might have grabbed the wrong plate by mistake. That's Matheus's pie," she said with an amused smile. "This plate in my hands was meant for you actually," she said.

Aelor merely nodded and bent her head down low eating in silence. From the way she ate, it seemed like she had been half starved for she ate quickly finishing her meal before anyone else had. She then stood up and went to the wash basin to wash her plate and put it away before she headed towards the living area to where Goldor was.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:22 pm
A tiny smile pulled at Matheus' lips, even though it pained her to hear what Brim said. "Don't be." she whispered back. "Don't feel sorry for me. Instead put that energy into cherishing her for me." Matheus' smile then became a little brighter, "Just remember to treat her right becasue you know I won't just stand by and let her be hurt." she added, meaning to be just teasing. She could trust Brim she was pretty sure to treat Eisti the way she would have treated her.
Matheus then looked up as Eisti when she came over, and chuckled softly to hear Goldor took the wrong pie. "That's not too good. Goldor's dispises strawberry rubarb. If he eats that he'll only be more sour today." Matheus watched Eisti walk away to save them all from a more cranky then normal Goldor.

((I know Raz. biggrin Seems like things have slowed down at the moment anyway so it's not as if your holding the entire rp up. And good luck on your exam!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:43 pm
((Alright, I'll post quickly, It may not be all that great. sweatdrop ))

Ayatane finished up his meal and went over to the couch. He waited till everyone was there as he felt this involved everyone. Ayatane picked up the photos that he found of the man that stretched throughout time and spread them out as evidence incase someone thought him insane for such a claim. It has to do with this man right here, I noticed that there was a painting of him beside one of your precessors. Normally that wouldn't seem odd to me, but I did a little digging around to try and find some clues as to who we may be up against.
Ayatane showed Goldor more pictures of the man, who never seemed to change.
I read that there was a manson that collapsed not far from here, still within the limits of the village, when the villagers went to investigate they found a body of the wife of the manson owner. In their documents they found items that suggested some sort of forbidden research and necromancy. Now this is were things get strange, the home owner was never found in the rubble nor was he ever seen again. But the body of his wife was dug up. Now, skip one hundred years when this picture was taken.
Ayatane held the two portraites side by side so they could make a comparison.
There was no records or evidence of the couple having a son. But these two pictures look identical. Another thing of interests was that ever sence the collapse of the manson bodies had been taken and the odd person has been kidnapped. Admitadly this points to nothing to itself. But I found the man again in these two pictures, three hundred and two hundred years ago repectivily. The face changes very slightly but don't you find that its too much of a look alike to be anyone else other than the same person? Now, if this man was a necromancer... do you think he could be aiding the Conflicted? There was a powerful necromancer behind many ployes of their coven. Because I saw this face in a picture you had and I was hopping you could tell me who he was, even if he isn't a member of conflicted he might make an allie for us. I was hoping that you could shed some light on this, seeing as I saw him in some family pictures that you had.
((I love copy and paste. biggrin ))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:20 am
Jean looked at Ally and back at the coven in which it seemed they had overlooked their presence. She grabbed Ally's hand as she approached the living room. Her transformation was complete as her normal appearance was present. "Sad news everyone, Ally here has been accused as a witch as well, if I weren't in disguise, she would have surely been killed" she stated. "There's a mass trial going on right now, and I fear that death will loom in Salem's air" she added.

Jarlin finished his pie and licked his hands, running towards the living room with the others. He didnt understand everything that was going on, but he didnt want to feel less than the others either, he flopped on a cushion on the couch,looking at the others.

Tabitha's nerves were getting the best of her. She needed the hangings to happen soon if she was to invoke the very essence of witchcraft, Manon, it was neither good or evil but most who seeked the power were corrupt. ((Think of The Craft))The surroundings glew a dark violet color.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff