Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:30 pm

"The boy's catching on." Kagu groaned, walking in behind him.

"We are not walking around in circles!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 pm

"Bullshit!" Omazige yelled, pointing at a tree.
"See that tree with the three branches with a skull on the end of it!? We've passed it FIVE TIMES NOW!!"

"By now you can call off your ruse..." Astaroth said, looking back at her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:23 pm

"But it's so entertaining~" Kagu giggled.

"...The trees are the same?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 pm

"Woman. You're already scheduled for punishment. Do not make the procedure more...Fatal..."

"...You WANT to get smacked, don't you?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 pm

"Alright, alright." Kagu sighed heavily.

"Well........ you're probably gonna kill me anyway........" She said coyly, smirking. "Especially now that your trapped here oh and Hael... stupid move leaving her home alone."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Not even three seconds later, the claymore was run through Kagu's head and down the hip.
"...I knew it was a trap..." Omazige growled.

"Good. Perhaps you WON'T die..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:39 pm

"Well he should be good and lost now." Kagu groaned. "Giving us plenty of time to run off to Recht's and let me plead my case. And I can get rid of this dead weight." She grumbled, nudging Hael's side.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:45 pm

"Astaroth. Bring me the Half-Breed child, unharmed. By the way the other Half-Breed acts towards her, it would be a perfect time to use that against him, have an opportunity to use Shax again, and of course, have even more leverage on Kagu...Of course...If Kagu resists, you have the authority to end her existance."

Astaroth ran the orders through his head a few times, ignoring Kagu's grumbles. It was an ingenious plan, but so boring...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm

"So what exactly does Recht have planned anyway?" Kagu asked, continuing to poke and prod at the girl's sides. "It can't be good if my life is threatened and it requires this little brat."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:51 pm

"You shall know when we arrive..." Astaroth said, the back of his armor changing until metallic wings appeared, lifting him off of the air as if they were real.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:53 pm

"Well that's no fun." Kagu groaned, sighing heavily before joining him up in the air. "Can't you just tell me now since we're almost there anyway..?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm

"I have no need to..." Astaroth said as he flew towards Recht's lair, going fast enough to cause a sonic boom.

Omazige let off a growl as he continued on the ground. He was out of the forest, yes. But now it looked like he reached what looked like an encampment for demons...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:00 pm

"Oh right. Just ditch me!" Kagu grumbled, glaring off after him before looking down to see Omazige stumbling out.
". . .I see now." She said, before taking off.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Astaroth landed outside of Recht's lair and walked inside, finding the throne room almost instantly.

"Well?"

"My mission was a success..."

Omazige stopped at the center of the encampment...Something, or someone was watching him...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:10 pm

"Now before you start excusing me of s**t, lemme explain!" Kagu said aloud, walking in behind Astaroth. "What my original plan was before the dog showed up and changed everything for me was to trick the idiots, by getting the big one out here alone while I took little miss annoying out!" She said, dropping said girl like a sack. "I thought I'd be nice though and leave him a body while I walked away with the soul... Then he shows up I think you know the rest." She groaned, slumping over.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games