Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:19 pm
Daphne blushed a little and wrapped her arms around Dulceri's neck, smiling as she did so. "Dulceri, I want you not to be stressed about this. Your doing the right thing to actually pursue the ignorance of it all and I want to know and have justice in a community as much as you do. If you need me I'll be here for you, alright?" She kissed his cheek and put her head on his shoulder, cuddling against him. "I will never leave your side, Dulceri... in good or bad times..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:28 pm
Asani lept up hearing Nephilis's voice. She raced around a corner and saw him stnading there. She smiled her eyes shiny. She ran over to him pulling him in to an embrace that almost knocked them both over. "Don't do that to me!" she said. "I was scared that'd you'd badly hurt yourself" She pulled back to look at him then hugged him once more.  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 pm
"That won't happen again." Nephilis said just over her ear. "I guess now I should just get back into bed...I'm still in a bit of pain. Then again, I feel a little better." He backs up and looks into her eyes with a gleaming smile. "Like water, I just need to calm before I move again. There are a few things I need to discuss with you though, alright? But it'll be the next time we get alone."

~~~

"I thank you Daphne. For all the times you've been there when you didn't have to. Soon, I'm going to need you more than ever." Dulceri places his hands on her arms and kissed her wrists softly. "Things are going to get explosive soon Daph. As General, I'm going to need to tell you why and how to react..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:01 pm
Asani looked at Nephilis. For a moment she was lost in his gaze. His eyes were soft. She shook those thoughts away when he said they had to discuss something. It seemed important or else he'd probably discuss it here. Asani nodded. "Well because water needs to calm I will help you to rest now" she said with a soft smile.  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:10 pm
"Thank you. Asani, I want you to know that soon things won't be as calm as they are now. Next to my family, you're the only person I care about. If anything happens to me, I don't want you to stay and fight. I want you to run as far and as fast as you can away from it all. Through it all, just remember I love you okay?" He pulls her into an embrace and whispers to her,"If I do live through this, I want you to marry me."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:26 pm
Asani looked at him with question in her eyes. She knew beyong the shadow of a doubt that she would never leave his side long enough to let something bad happen to him, both as the general and his girlfriend. Asani would fight to the death for him and she knew that in her heart. "I love you too Nephilis" she said hugging him as well. "You will make it through this...and I shall be your wife.."  

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 pm
((Ok...wellllllll let's see if I can jump back in here...))

Zephyr stirred up a wind and looked to the others that remained. "The wind will carry you back down to Tenshu," she said. "Just step into the current whenever you're ready." She gave Chyuta a small smile before stepping into the current, riding it down as if it were a slide. Within minutes, she landed gracefully on the grounds of Tenshu.

Krys smiled. "You don't have to tell me twice," she said. "I'll never be more happy to get out of Noroa." She stepped into the current of air, letting out a bit of a squeal because it went faster than she expected. When she hit the ground in Tenshu, she tumbled forward, finally stopping on her rear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 pm
Daphne smiled and nodded, looking into his eyes. "Alright, Dulceri. I'm guessing your going to war with Noroa aren't you..." She asked softly as her smile went away. She sighed and thought about it, then looking up at Dulceri. "You remember the times when all of us used to hang out when we were younger? We would watch the sky with each other? Why can't we have peace like before?"  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:40 pm
"Peace too has a life. Apparently, that life ended not too long ago." Dulceri said as he moved forward, out of her hold. "We'll have peace again, but not now. It's always darkest before the dawn, lovely." After leaving a kiss upon her lips, he exits the field back into the main city of Shale.

~~~

"C'mon Asani." Nephilis begins to walk into the city holding her hand. "I don't think we've ever even been on date number one because of all of this work." Turning around to view her, he holds up his hands with the city's skyline behind him. "Anything you want for about an hour is at your fingertips."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:00 pm
Asani gave him a dazzling smile. She held his hand as they walked enjoying the feeling of his touch immensely. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Anytime spent with you is all I really need and want" she said smiling to herself now. It felt good to be with him in this moment even with what would soon happen. But those things seemed so far away now.  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 pm
"I think that right now, we should go to a restaurant. I'm oddly in the mood for some pasta. Or something noodly." Nephilis moves a strand of hair from her face and looks at her, seemingly having no care in the world. "That sound good? Maybe there, I can learn more about you Asani...or anything I don't know already."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:19 pm
Asani chuckled. Her voice was like wind chimes on the air. "That would be great" she said. "A noodle type restaurant it is" As they walked she tried to think of what else who could learn about her. She didn't know where to start really. Finally she gave up trying to figure out what he didn't know about her. "First tell me what you do know and I'll fill in the pieces for you" she said brightly.  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:40 pm
"Well, I know that you were born here, you fall off swings, you swim gracefully much like a fish and you're at the top of your classes, although you aren't in the classes as much these days. Sorry about that." The city was starting to come into view beneath the evening sun. The light bounced from the buidlings, gleaming them as if they were burning. Their destination grew in view. "Ah...food. After what happened back there, I'm starved. Ahem, now, you fill in the blank spots for me dearest."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:42 pm
After cleaning up several more blocks worth of glass and turning it into more sheets of hardened glass for raw materials he sighed. Jack looked up from under his hat and dark blue hair saying. " This will take forever, to bad all of these people were caught in the crossfire. " He said softly. Jack looked down at a few of the charred and glassed over bodies. " So much destruction, for so little gain, it's a shame. " He said with a sigh.  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Daphne's hand was still in the air, reaching out to him by the time Dulceri left. She looked down and retracted her hand slowly, putting it against her chest. Her eyes closed as she did so and as she did that a tear ran down her cheek, knowing he was sooner or later going to get hurt by these events. Daphne looked up to see her boyfriend disappear, sighing as she did so. "Peace will come, but not for a long time my love. Not in our life and not in our children's life. For now we have created a war that is endless in it's self and will soon consume this world with all of it's might, bringing it down in the swirling vortex like an angry sea."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games