Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas smiled back at her. This was prefect, in it's own way. He could train with a Kusakage, well her clone, and still get a the knowledge he wanted. He never expected this to ever happen. He wondered just how special his father was to her, or did she do this for everyone? "Yes that'd be awesome!" he said as he popped his knuckles in excitement.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

-CLONE-
"Great, then I'll be right back." She said with a smile. Aki wanted to get to know the boy and maybe grow close to him. The clone hurried off to the library to grab what she needed.
(( braneded ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo set the long column down so the butt was touching resting on the ground. Looking to his apprentice, the ghostly eyes diminished as he saw the same love that he had felt so long ago. Watching Ronnel vanish, the warrior began to ask a series of questions. "Where did he go off to, Aki?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Ah, a special place. Maybe I'll show you it later Mikyo-sama." The Singing Plains were an important and crucial location to her. She would show the ancient warrior their splendor in time, but not now.

-CLONE-
The clone returned and tossed the scroll to Baranabas. "Pick one at a time and I'll help you with 'em" She said coming to to stand beside the boy. (Scroll contain up to Chuunin.)

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

The metallic staff disappeared from view as the old warrior walked towards Aki. "Go to him. Meet me back here when you are ready to leave for Konoha." Mikyo motioned to the ground and a massive metal hand burst out of the earth, coming up under the man as he fell back onto it in a meditative form. "Do be quick...war has already struck the Village of Leaf."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:41 pm
(( How does he know about Konoha?
:I ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 pm
((Carge is still in that direction. and Akane just come over to ask him about Mikyo. Carge would have relayed the info back to Mikyo. It is fairly simple.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki gave him a quick nod and was about to leave as he was still speaking, until she heard his last statement. Leaf. The kage turned on heel an alert, maybe frantic, look about her. "What?! How do you know this information Mikyo-sama?" She questioned him with wonder and worry for the sake of the Leaf village. If what he had said was true they would have to make haste.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Carge and Akane are in that direction. Just like I know that they are speaking with each other. The Beast and I have an internal connection that lets us see into each other. He knows when I need help just like I know when he does." Mikyo brought his other leg up to cross over his left and leaned forward. "And now we can speak to each other through mental abilities. Carge witnessed the explostions and I could see them as well. Why do you think you caught me in my cheek that one time during the fight?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki chewed on the inside of her mouth. Listening to his explanation. Her lips rolled together, then relaxed as she sighed. "Okay, these connections are proving to be extremely useful. I'll return as soon as possible then." As she was about to leave her clone approached her and revealed the details she had learned from Rini. Their conversation was quick and hushed. The two parted, leaving the clone to return Baranabas' side. Aki left towards Ronnel location.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas picked up the scroll and looked at the Basic Jutsus first. He'd try something harder later, when he was more confident in his earth element jutsus. He started reading them one after another. He decided to go with the Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield) so that he might use it in a difficult situation. He looked at the Kusakage's clone and spoke "I want to preform the Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

The metal hand that the old warrior sat upon gleamed in the darkness, a purplish hue covering the ground near the massive appendage. The ghostly white eyes were close and his hands laid on his crossed knees. It was a deep meditative posture and Mikyo was deep into concentration. Many thoughts danced through his mind like a mascaraed ball. The night was cool, a slight breeze ran through the white hair of the fighter as he took in a large breath of the cold darkness. His Father's column pushed through the earth and burst into tiny metallic particles, filling the space around the hand and Mikyo. They were like rain drops, but a little smaller, and standing completely still in the night air. The drops began to swirl around the massive hand and in front of the once farmer. His mind switched from thoughts of his life at hand, to weapons and different blades. Each thought turned the metal drops into that weapon that was thought by Mikyo. First a basic sword slashing into an axe, then into a hammer and so on and so on. All of a sudden the weapons stopped, and the swirling metal slammed together, letting out an earth shattering bang that knocked over a few trees, yards ahead of the warrior. Hearing the large plants fall, the ghost white eyes opened, falling upon the now created column that was four feet ahead of the aged fighter. Letting out a sigh, he cracked a smile looking upon the massive weapon. Thoughts turned to his past now, and his eyes closed once more are Mikyo leaned back, one of the giant metal fingers bending along with it's masters body. The only light now was that of the stars, shining down onto the training grounds...this is where his home should be...  

Oni_Soul

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 am
User ImageUser Image

(( Sorry it's taking me so long to post Pern ))

-CLONE-
She grinned at him, "Sounds like an excellent choice." The clone read the jutsu on the scroll over his shoulder. Once she grasped the concept of it she took a few steps to the side so he would have room. "So obviously this technique will allow you to bring up a shield for defense. Follow the handsigns and apply your earth chakra to lift up the ground in front of you to create the shield." The clone explained showing him the handsigns required.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas ran his hands through the seals. His hands flowed with earth chakra and his veins began to bulge as he focussed of each handseal. He stroke the ground with all his might. With his fist half way down into the ground, a large wall of earth began to rise into place as a defense. He began to pick it up, but the weight was more than his arms could take, and with that he dropped it and it crumbled without his chakra. He looked at Aki's Clone "I'm too weak! I cant pick it up!" he snapped at her.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

-CLONE-
The moment his complaint left his lips the clone took quick strides to him, her hand snatched two kunai from his holster. Taking a few steps back she demanded, "Do it again!" And launched one of the kunai at him. If he didn't block it with the technique it would just barely miss his face, maybe take a few hairs if he didn't move. Her face was even. She wouldn't tolerate excuses or allow him to give up. It was not acceptable, and she knew his father would not have allowed it either.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games