Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:14 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

that made me lol hard XD
you're crazy loz

I am still wondering what Michael was thinking when I wrote that.

MICHAEL, YOUR MY CUSTOM MADE RAPE VICTIM. ;D
YOUR LIKE EVERY RAPISTS` DREAM VICTIM. SO PERFECT.

aww poor Michael must be shaking with fear XD

Lol. xD
Its okay, I know he is secretly turned on by my pervy-ness.
>:3

XD ok lolz

I keep staring at the picture Dee gave us. I also keep staring at her signature picture. xD

Makes me want to rape him more now...

yes... he is indeed a beautiful man <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:16 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Lol. xD

XD ok lolz

I keep staring at the picture Dee gave us. I also keep staring at her signature picture. xD

I really can't imagine Michael getting raped idk why though lolz, your mind is much dirtier than mine Amanda, xP.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Lol. xD

XD ok lolz

I really can't imagine Michael getting raped idk why though lolz, your mind is much dirtier than mine Amanda, xP.

I take that as a compliment. xD

I can totally imagine him getting raped... by ME. 8D
And when I daydream about him getting raped he always enjoys it.

Sometimes I daydream about him raping ME. In my daydreams I always enjoy it, obviously.

I had a dream I was playing Mario Kart, and I was outside. And I looked up and he got out of a car, and looked at me. Then he went up to me, and raped me. I enjoyed it.
I had another dream a couple nights ago, and the dream was just about him and I having sex. It was awesome.

How he looked like in my first dream: [< 3]
How he looked like in my second dream: [< 3]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:08 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

XD ok lolz

Sometimes I daydream about him raping ME. In my daydreams I always enjoy it, obviously.

I had a dream I was playing Mario Kart, and I was outside. And I looked up and he got out of a car, and looked at me. Then he went up to me, and raped me. I enjoyed it.
I had another dream a couple nights ago, and the dream was just about him and I having sex. It was awesome.

I love those pics, xP. And look at you saying that sex with Michael was awesome lolz, as if you actually ''did it'' lmaoo.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:20 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

XD ok lolz

I love those pics, xP. And look at you saying that sex with Michael was awesome lolz, as if you actually ''did it'' lmaoo.

Lol, yes.
Because I was thinking if I were to actually have sex with him, I would enjoy it and it would be pretty awesome.
Because its Michael, and Michael is perfect at EVERYTHING.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter

Lol, yes.
Because I was thinking if I were to actually have sex with him, I would enjoy it and it would be pretty awesome.

Okay. I was creeped out by you, now I'm just scared. But, I do like your dreams. smile  

edyluewho

Friend

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter

Lol, yes.

Okay. I was creeped out by you, now I'm just scared. But, I do like your dreams. smile

LOLOL. xD

Thank you, I like my dreams too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter

Lol, yes.

How are you creeped out by her.. and then you like her dreams? . Arent you creeped out by her because of her dreams??? LOLOL. And yesssss Amanda he was perfect at everything. <333  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lol, yes.

How are you creeped out by her.. and then you like her dreams? . Arent you creeped out by her because of her dreams??? LOLOL. And yesssss Amanda he was perfect at everything. <333

I confuzzled people! Yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:30 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lol, yes.

And people say "nobodys perfect." HAH. Michael just proved that statement false.  

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
OmgItsDee_x
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lol, yes.

Your weird.!! Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:36 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Invisible BloodyKitty
OmgItsDee_x
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines

Lol, yes.

Your weird.!! Lol.

...I take that as a complient! Yay! *twirls around in circle*  

edyluewho

Friend

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:55 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lol, yes.

And people say "nobodys perfect." HAH. Michael just proved that statement false.
Lolz, he can do stuff like that, xP.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:02 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines

Lol, yes.

Lolz, he can do stuff like that, xP.

He is magical. 8D  

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 pm
a reeeeeally nice thought came in my head when i was watching his music video for dirty diana, i was thinking if i was that girl in the car at the end, id pull michaels shirt so his lips would be pressed to mine and smuther him with kisses, and pull him in the car, give the driver a 5 dollar bill and tell him to scram =P  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games