Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:15 am
Lee shrugged. "I've seen better." He said flatly. He played with the ball of darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:30 am
"well like I said...I am a kage level. I can do much much more. I know over 500 differetn stylesof martial arts, a master in all of them, as well as well over 10,000 different jutsus. By the way...Ive noticed that you havent fed yet tonight..." Tsuji stared into Lees eyes through the sunglasses deeply.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:34 am
Lee sunk into his shadow and reappeared a second later with some bloodwine and cheese. The ball of darkness was floating aimlessly. Lee ate the cheese and poored himself some bloodwine. "You want some?" He asked offering him a glass.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:40 am
"No thanks...I'm Human." Tsuji watched as Lee drank the blood. He had heard of vampires before but he had never actually met one...nor had he agreed to stay in the same room as one. This was probably why the spare bed was available. But this didnt worry Tsuji...he would soon learn all he needed to know about this creature and then should Lee attack him, he would know just how to handle it. "So what does everyone do for fun around here? especially at night?"  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:47 am
"Usually we either chat, fight or train. And if you're wondering, the spare beds available because I'm relativly new here. I going to I'm going to bed. See ya in the morning." Lee said and he slowly drifted off to sleep with the dark ball spinning overtop him ((got to go to bed, bye))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:50 am
Tsuji, after making sure that Lee was asleep, decided it was time for him too to goto sleep. he layed down and passed out.  

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:33 am
Deiondre Diagon
"Humor me one more time then ill leave you be. How would he be able to fight it off in his mind? Just sheer will power?"

Cy kept close to Kaylin, a small grin coming to his face.

((*sighs* i left...went to bed, sorry))
"I don't know, I've never had it in me. All i know is that he can fight it inside his mind." She scoffed as she felt Cy pull away from her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:44 am
Lee awoke the next day. Sensing thta noone else was awake he started to go back to sleep but a sensor went off in his head and he went to Suzuko. She was tossing and turning screaming "No!! Don't hurt me mommy!!" Lee kissed her sweetly on the cheek. "No one can hurt you Suzuko." She could hear him barely but she stopped screaming. He put his hand on her head and hummed the song of sweet dreams. She fell asleep. He decided to stay with her untill someone woke up.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:20 am
"I wonder if Kren is awake yet. He still needs to hear about the new student."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:30 am
Lee teleported to Kren. "You're not awake still? Come on get up." Lee shook him. When Kren didn't respond he went back into the hall.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:39 am
With nothing better to do Lee went to the cafeteria. He didn't see anything he liked so he grabbed some cheese, eggs and ham and made an omlet. He was having fun cooking so he made pancakes as well. He put everything away when he finshed and he set the pnacakes and omlets in the cafeteria for whoever wanted them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:06 pm
When Tsuji awoke, the first thing he did was look over at Lees bed to see if he was there. He wasnt. Then Tsuji sat up and rubbed his eyes. "I sure could use some ramen...with pork...and sprouts...and onions...mmmmm" he said, his stomach growling. Tsuji Stood up and poked his head out of the door. "I wonder where the kitchen is..."  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:00 pm
Fighter for all
Deiondre Diagon
"Humor me one more time then ill leave you be. How would he be able to fight it off in his mind? Just sheer will power?"

Cy kept close to Kaylin, a small grin coming to his face.

((*sighs* i left...went to bed, sorry))
"I don't know, I've never had it in me. All i know is that he can fight it inside his mind." She scoffed as she felt Cy pull away from her neck.

((thats okay Superdog gets bored easily i see lol okay now to catch up))

Cy became distracted, thats why he backed away from Kaylin and decided not to bite her for now. The new student caught his attention and he decided to talk to him. If he was having trouble with controling his powers Cy could help with that. And Lee said something abotu learning to control the darkness better?

"Hm...."

Cy dissapeared into the shadows and reapeared from them infront of Tsuji. He smiled gently and bowed.

"Hello im Cy, im a teacher here. I couldnt help but overhearing the fact that you needed help with controling your powers? I think i can help."

Vi sighed at her brother, she had the information she needed from Kaylin anyways so she decided to leave her alone and go check on Kren.

"Alright well thats all i needed to know. See you around Kaylin."

She said, what was ment by her statement no one would know but her and Cy. Vi headed back to Krens room and went inside. She sat down in a chair and waited for him to awaken.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:35 pm
((Yes, I get bored very easy sweatdrop )) Lee sat down at a table and ate some pancakes drinking some bloodwine.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:44 pm
((lol its okay it was jsut a bit of reading ^^))

Vi opened a window and lit her cigarette. She didnt want to choke the still sleeping Kren with her smoke. As she smoked her eyes scanned over his form. She smiled ideas coming to her head. She placed a hand to her neck remebering their little blood exchange.

She shook her head, her ebony hair falling around her shoulders. The night air was calm and the breeze that came into the window was cool. A nice warm summer night...

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games