Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 pm

User Image

He blinks when his leg is released, not having expected this opportunity to get his bearings as he flips over once again to land on his feet. He watches her collapse and turnings, frowning greatly at it. He looks to his arm, it being at 85% and still going thanks to the adrenaline rush of the fight, but he wouldn't be selfish if she was hurting. "Alright, ready to call it quits? I don't want to push you too far, which I think I already have," he states with a sigh, running his hand through his hair, the recognizable sign of worry or annoyance.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky nodded and straitening up her standing and she groaned a little bit. She fell forward again struggling to keep standing and wrapped her hand around her torso that took most of the hits. "I'm done for the day," she said as she stumbled out of the room still trying to keep herself from having the armor form over her body. She grabbed her things stiffly and walked out of the room babying her mainly hit side.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 pm

User Image

He looks to with worry, thinking that he might've hurt her worse than he had originally thought. But, she walked out and dropped the subject so obviously he just sat down and sighed. Damn it, how come I always mess up?he thinks to himself as he sits on the ground, shutting his eyes to meditate.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:56 pm

THE ZOMBIE
"BRAVO! What an in'ense show off fighting skill." he said with a dark smile. He turned to Ponytail-Boy. "Now Listen, Cade. I consider capoeira a bad style of dancing.." he said as his Irish accent put emphasis on 'Dancing'. He grinned. "I consider real fighting as something you make yourself." He proclaimed as he side kicked a wall and smashed it inward. He sat down with a smile, waiting for either him or Sky to say something.

Saro Secros

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Xaio was blushing somewhat before watching Duke's eye divert elsewhere. Some huge stranger was coming towards them so naturally she couldn't help but pretend to stare down at the table with her head hanging abit. The way the stranger talk wasn't nice at all and she wanted so badly to jump up to rid of him, but he was much bigger then her. The girlfriend comment however, got her a tad more red.
Duke got up in defense and she admired his fearless ways, but the way he spoke as well was harsh and somewhat frightening.
He stood to guard her and when the biker went to grab for her, he was knocked down and tossed out. "W-what did he do?" She wasn't referring to the man but instead Duke who's act made her heart race. It was scary but he didn't seem to think so. His return was composed of a normal suit while he asked her preference in food. "W-whatever kind you want, I'm not picky." If she liked the guy, she was willing to try his own tastes.

~*~

Mina smiled in glee that they would indeed see if their plan had worked. The couch was much to comfortable to want to move from and she almost wasn't going to until he met her finally. "We shall" And with that said, she forced herself up to climb the stairs besides him. When their room was before them, she happily snatched the key card from Kaen and slid it in the box before walking right into the room. "Now let's see how it panned out." Bouncing herself on the bed, she switched on the t.v. The news was a preset channel so not much else was required expect observation.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky looked over at Zombie and rolled her eyes. "There's punching bags to take your annoyance out on, please don't do it on the wall," she said looking over her shoulder before she left to the kitchen and grabbed some ice pulling off her shirt to revile already darkening bruises on her side and arms from being hit so hard. She shrugged her shoulders around trying to loosen up to calm down. She put ice on her ribs and upper abdomen.

Duke looked up at her confused at her sudden shakiness. He didn't understand why at all, it was just a little biker moron and his buddies who already left. It wasn't like he took down a titan or something... "I was thinking pepperoni with green olives, but what's wrong?" he asked quietly looking as if he was talking to himself like some insane person. He looked back over at the games before he looked back to her with a question still on her face.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 pm

User Image

He looked up at him from his position on the ground, annoyed that his state of recollection of the fight was being interrupted by the zombie present. He says nothing, sending him a glare usually reserved for those he was killing, or close to. But, this guy was rubbing him the wrong way to the point he was considering tearing his head off. But, he refuses to lose his temper and buy into his game. That was something his honor wouldn't allow him to do, play into someone's hands like a puppet. So, he says nothing, shutting his eyes to once again replay the spar, looking at his flaws to improve upon his technique.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm

User Image

He looks to her, surprised to find her so excited to find out about his actions. Truth be told he was curious how the pathetic populous would take it but he simply walks in behind her as he finds herself on the bed while he listens to the news cast. He can't help but smirk as the crimes they committed were described in great detail and no sketch available for either assailant. So, they could only warn the populace of a crazed person or persons who blinded their victims before steal all valuables that could not be traced.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:37 pm

"That sounds fine" ((Though I didn't know there were ever GREEN olives on pizza. How peculiar)) She didn't want to be a damper on the night so she should disregard this one strange event. "Nothing sir" Xaio said finally with a smile up at him. "And after the order is in you could play those games if you want."

~*~

She had gone through with it and yes, it took much forcing herself but now that it was done, she found herself to be more of a b***h. Why not atleast enjoy the feat? "Oh my. We're public lunatics thought I have to wonder...how was this directed towards the goody goodies?"

(( >_< Creative block))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 pm

User Image

He chuckles at her statement, apparently overjoyed that they were being seen as lunatics. When asked how it had to do with their 'goody goodies' he smirks. "Oh, it easily enough made their problem. Your sister is phsyic as well, correct? Project images of gruesomeness, and let the fun begin," he states, his eyes alight with the fire of mischief, a mischief that could very well spell the end of free will.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:56 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((That's how I always eat my pizzas...))

Duke smirked and took a sip of the beer the waiter brought him and he quickly ordered the pizza. He smirked at what she said but it was understandable but he still giggled a little bit. "I'd be fun if you'd join me for some, I think you'd be good at them," he said playfully with a smile still on his face.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:46 am

Mina smirked at the suggestion. "She isn't physic rather then telepathic, but so am I. I'll be glad to disturb her." Her teeth were flashed in a wicked way while she focused on the t.v to pick up on enough memorizing to project it right into her little sister's mind which wasn't hard to find since they shared blooded. "Oh look little sister"

~*~

Xaio was glad to have up-ed the mood back up. She took sipped at her drink before smiling to much to do so. "I'll gladly try then, but if I'm going to be good you have to start me off." His expression made her get up to go try them now before suddenly stopping when images of bloodied faces, where the eyes should be, came into her thoughts along with a familiar voice. Her eyes widened and she wanted to faint. "W-wha?" Her stance became wobbly and she attempted getting back to her seat. Her date had been ruined..."D-Duke...She's near." That was all she would say for now while attempting to shake the images.

~*~

"Oh she's enjoying them, I can just tell." She hissed sadistically to Kaen while keeping it up.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:42 am

User Image

He looks on, keeping silent as she concentrates on getting the plan in motion. Oh yes, this is going to be enjoyable. He looks at the screen, seeing the images of their bloodied victims and barely supresses a laugh. When he was informed of it working, along with the 'enjoyment' of it, he laughs sadisticly. "Good, keep it up until you think you might be traced," he states, looking at her pleased expression. Yes, this is definently fun.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Duke's go-lucky mood disappeared as he heard what she was saying putting the beer down he had to his lips. He felt a wave of anger come over him and frustration figuring everything going on was inside Xaio's mind. Somewhere he couldn't help with, and even if he could he only knew to talk to someone. He stood up and helped her sit back down and sat next to her calmly. "Just try and think of something else. There is plenty things to focus on. Just try. Think of the musical jingles from the games, the sent of cooking pizza, sound of people's voices. Just pick one and try and focus yourself on it," he said wrapping his arms around her trying to help her any way she could. He talked quiet enough that it didn't seem that anything was wrong other then a head ache or something similar. Though, his face showed otherwise. It was twisted in pure anger and hatred for who ever was attacking her and himself for being unable to help.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm

"Oh, she has another friend helping." She said seeing occasional other images flash back, but as long as the news reel went, that or like Kaen mentioned, 'being traced' the images would keep going.

~*~

Xaio felt Duke's hands aiding her which was relieving, but that was only physically since he couldn't get to her mentally. "I'll....try..." She glanced around, trying to do as he said and although it worked somewhat, the photos kept coming relentlessly. "They haven't stopped sir...People, they're hurt. They're blind." When his arms came around her, she leaned unto him. "Hopefully it'll go away." She said at last and remained quiet. Whenever they finished, if they did, she would relax for whatever time they had. "Sister...I will come for you."

~*~

"What?!" Mina squealed slightly in humor. "My sister thinks she'll scare me now it seems but just in case she ment it..." She cut the connection and fell back on the bed, no longer interested in the t.v. "Well now partner, what should we try to do now? That might've worked, but only for now. We should come up with a more direct attack."

~*~

"They've...stopped." She said with an exhale before snuggling more into Duke's hold just cause she continued to enjoy it. "My sister is somewhere I know that, but I don't want to mention her again tonight. It's you...and me...and" With a final shiver of disturbance from the images, she smiled and added. "And those video game" Duke had evident anger, but as long as she had no physical appearance of anything, hopefully he wouldn't either.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games