Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 pm
Mai had spent hours in the library. Her stomach had been growling the entire time, though she just ignored it. She was completely engrossed int he books, learning about the world's history, about Memoria and what it once was. She didn't feel herself lose energy, She still hadn't fully recuperated from the trial. The thought of that Oracle had made her angry. He could have at least healed her wounds and given her energy back, but she was just abandoned there in a sense.

Her eyes began to get heavy as she drifted into a slumber, her arms outstretched and bowed around on top of a few open booked on the table in the middle of the Vackel Library. The sun shone down from the windows, lighting up the room as she slept, and her wings protruded from her back reaching 15 feet into the air. The white feathers looked as though they glowed in the sunlight. It only happened once in a while where her wings came out as she slept.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at the new girl who had been revealed as Ashford. "I wonder what's her story" she thought. Her metallic blue travelled back to Fayte. The slight jumpy texture of nervousness trailed across her fingertips. "What does Fayte have to be nervous about?" she thought, slightly confused. Then he spoke. She blinked at him for a moment. Then a real, genuine smile appeared on her face. It was dazzling to say the least. Echo hugged him before she though the gesture through. He had just offered her a home. Sure she has emtesidences elsewhere but nothing was compared to this. Echo hadn't had a place to call home in years."I accept Lord Vackel" Echo said cheerfully. "Thank you, Fayre" she murmured softly before letting him go.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:51 pm
((Ok, eqypteyes. The head librarian is an old man... and looks like he will be Hodge. Where did you get that name from?))

In the market, Dais grabbed something for himself and Aldon to eat. Aldon obediently stayed on Dais's person, but nestled himself in Dais's hair.

Dais took a seat on a bench near the lake and calmly ate his food and began to reminisce about Vackel.

Ten years ago, Dais had been sent to Vackel to obtain information to put on a display in Meracilte's library about Vackel. Unfortunately, the display had been replaced with one of Celarius since Vackel had been attacked. The exhibit on Vackel on been put on three years later. Three years after that had led to an exhibit on Damascus. There was always a small exhibit on Meracilite in the library that changed topics every now and then, so there was no specific grand exhibit on the kingdom.

However, now Head Librarian Hodge wanted to put up something on Memoria, as a reminder not to forget the Fragment Wars. It was ironic. In addition to handling books to and from Vackel, Dais was supposed to research Memoria. As the most largest and most technologically advanced library in the world, Vackel was the place to be. Unfortunately, it did not hold all the information, and where it was lacking, Dais knew. Of course, he couldn't disclose the information.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal looked at the Oracle and smiled "Actually I have an idea that kind of goes with that" He said. He turned to Fayte "Fayte I'd also like to become a resident of Vackel that is if you'll take me..I feel that it's become the closest I have to a home" He said. He then looked back to the Oracle "I was also wondering if you could answer something for me..in my trial my double said I didn't know what I was...do you know?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:11 pm
The librarian Hodge had entered the books area, complaining about a display about Memoria when she saw Mai there, sleeping with her wings outstretched. "A...a....a Draconian!" He took a few steps towards her when his watch alarm sounded with little beeps. "Ah, Dias should be here any minute..." she muttered to himself and left the area to the main archives, letting Mai sleep tenderly to herself, a few pages opened to tales of Memoria and the fragment wars.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm
((Whoops. I meant Hodge to be the head librarian of Meracilite's library, but it works.))

What the assistant head librarian, Marcus, had failed to tell Dais was that Meracilite's head librarian Hodge was actually in the Vackel library doing research on his own and mumbling about the exhibit.

Dais would be in for a surprise when he entered the Vackel library...

And so, after finishing the meal, Dais headed for the library and walked up the steps to enter the great gem of Vackel's knowledge. Obviously, he would have to start with the history section.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:48 pm
((Oh okay woops, sorry, I misread it))

Mai dreamed about a place that was unfamiliar to her, but at the same time, it was. It was twilight all around, but she could tell, this was not Meracilite. "Where am I?" She spoke out in her dream. She found people nearby who didn't stop to answer her question. They were fuzzy at first, but as she looked closer, she saw their beautiful white wings, wings just like hers. They all seemed to be going in one direction and that was when she realized where she was. "Memoria..." In her dream, she was in Memoria before it was destroyed, before the fragment wars. There were Draconians all around her. She tried to keep up with them but it felt as though she was being left behind. Her hand reached out, but no one would take it, not even her mother and father, who were at the back of the pack.

Mai remained asleep in the history section of the library. The sun still shining brightly down upon her with her wings stretching upwards. A slight tear welled up in the corner of an eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm
His eyes lit up with excitement at the news he had recieved. the butterflies in his stomach burst into happiness which quickly filled his every joint. He looked at her and said. " Perfect, I will have the arrangements taken care of immediately! " His smile never fading. He heard Kendalasking him a question regarding citizenship into Vackel. " Well I don't know Kendal. " He said sarcastically the smile still plastered on his face. " I mean there is such a looong process you would have to go through and I just don't know if I can have anymore ccitizens. " He laughed a little before responding. " Of course you can become a citizen Destiny will be thrilled knowing her friend is now living in Vackel! " He laughed again, this meant that now if the fragments were steady then Vackel now had 4 Dimensional Bonds, Sentences of the Judges, Sage's Folly, and Cascading bonds. Meracitile had Remnant Twilight and Night's Bloom, and Damascus had the Forge's Heart and the Harbinger while Celarius remained with only the Solus Rays. Even though Vackel had the most, given the highly destructive powers of both of Damascus's fragments they would still win in a new Fragmented War, while Meracitile would remained mostly untouched, with Remnant Twilight, Night Bloom and the Oracle himself within their borders, and now that Vackel was in possession of the Sentences of th eJudges the barrier could protect it's people at any given time, still Celarius remained with only the Solus Rays, a threatening Fragment on it's own yet clearly still at a disadvantage.

The Oracle addressed Kendal's question with a slightly odd answer. " I am sorry but I cannot tell you, I do not personnally create the trials, I manifest what will strain your weaknesses and it becomes a reality in a version that you would hate most, the fact that you fought a replica would probably mean that the thing you fear most is yourself Kendal, because of this reason I gave you a Fragment if your challenge had been altered into another protection trial where you had to protect your friends then I would have failed you, if every single one of you were so worried about everyone else you wouldn't be able to take care of yourself and therefore would be unable to lead. " He said with a smile. His wings flapped lightly in the wind, it felt good to be on the outside again, it was extremely rare that he was able to leave his dimension he didn't do it unless the matters were extremely desperate, in fact his appearance was a symbol of great trouble.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan had been thinking and her head was just a little lightheaded. She stood up walking and looking for the others. She had a bad feeling but couldn't explain what it was. She soon found the others as she looked around she didn't see Akatan though. She heard of a festival and in reality sort of dreaded it.

She then spoke up voicing her opinion. "I think we should plan this for another time. If you guys haven't noticed...we've been in meetings, trial, ect all day long" she said. "I don't know about the rest of you all...but I'm exhausted" she said yawning lightly.

((Oh yea guys, I'm leaving texas tomorrow and roadtripping to Atlanta, Georgia, so I doubt that I'll post alot after tomorrow. and when I do make it, I'll try as best as I can))

Give in to temptation...
...I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith felt her ankle being caught as she looked into his eyes, it seemed as if time itself had stopped, she then felt herself being thrusted into the aura flames, luckily she manipulated the bulk of it, releasing it in three different direcition, coming towards his left and right and above him.

Falling on her feet, she had a short time to examine what she would do next. She had an idea though and it was great examining Morrigan, she would have to drag this battle out for as long as she could. She shifted her wings into a sharp blade on both arms as she would require some blood for the plan she had hatching. She would await to see if the aura would have harmed the man yet as she was awaiting to see his counter.

I am not Morrigan...
...I am better than her...I am Lilith!!!

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 pm
Rayne_Diamond

((Oh yea guys, I'm leaving texas tomorrow and roadtripping to Atlanta, Georgia, so I doubt that I'll post alot after tomorrow. and when I do make it, I'll try as best as I can))

((Isn't there an Anime convention there coming up?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 pm
((OH IDK really, I'm going for an event that I'm in))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:13 pm
Rayne_Diamond
((OH IDK really, I'm going for an event that I'm in))
((Oooh!! good luck!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:19 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan awoke in an ocean of gleaming light facing an embodiment of himself. The embodiment on the other hand was of darkness and the sky above him was darker than he. Their eyes met and once connected, they remained that way for what seemed like an eternity. No words were spoken, but instantly, both their eyes bulged with energy. The second that occured, Akatan was transfered back to the large table where Fayte and the rest stood. He looked around, his breath heavy and his hair a mess. "Oracle..." He began. "Is there any more weird crap that I have to go through? The tower just disappered..."  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:01 pm
x SHATTERED x SOUL x

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

Lunia smiled to Omotayo, she hugged him instantly when he was back. "I was so worried, but i knew you would do it.." she said. Not letting him go, "Well done Omotayo... you've made everyone proud.." she added. Letting go of him, she looked at the Oracle. "You seem to know exactly what your doing, have you ever had to do this before?" she asked..

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
After receiving his great fragment he released a sigh, he throught that he was going to feel a strain on pounds of stress hopping on his shoulders for a ride but that wasn't the case, and beside his trial was about caring the stress, pain, and more by himself. Moments later he turned around after hearing foot steps, the moment he turned around he found it to be Lunia who had embraced him in a hug, which he returned the gesture by also embracung her. " I was worried as well, not for me but for you and the others.... Well the ones in my trial anyways." He stated smiling. "Its nice to know you still believe in me." He added shortly asfter, speaking about how he failed to protect her when the cloaked men were there and also in the past. "Thank you." He stated lastly before letting her go. When he heard something about ceremony and party he turned to look at Fayte and the others. " I think that would be an awesome idea, we have all been through a lot, besides this is our first time being together in several years, we should enjoy our reunion." He put his suggestion in about the subject.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games