Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:59 pm
҉ ΣѶѦҊ ϩҞѦΪҊΣϩ ҉
User Image

User Image

Seeing no threat in the man Evan wrapped his stone back around his now numb feet. "I would love to fight that man on a mountain." His brought his stones back around his hands and into his pouch and glared at the retreating form.

xxx▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
Even the Earth can't hold me down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image"What in blazes was all of that for?" asked Kaito. The battle had begun and ended too quickly for him to respond.  

Captain Kilos

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
The "Steadfast Wind Bender"
Aether "Innocent Aer" Chastity

Aer, who already regained her former self, sighed, "Hmph. The fight was so meaningless to him... Why would he fight without good reason? What kind of person even does that?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 pm
҉ ΣѶѦҊ ϩҞѦΪҊΣϩ ҉
User Image

User Image

Evan shook his head slowly. "Only someone who is mentally troubled acts that way." He honestly had no idea why the man had suddenly up and attacked him. Maybe because he works for the Earth King? 'Doubt it.'

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 pm
User ImageKaito merely sighed in agitation. Why can't people just leave each other alone? Turning back to the task at hand, Kaito stated, "Well, we're not going to get anything accomplished standing around. Let's find that Avatar, shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:11 pm
҉ ΣѶѦҊ ϩҞѦΪҊΣϩ ҉
User Image

User Image

Evan exhaled slowly and deeply, still worked up from a fight that he was severely disadvantaged in. "Yes, lets look for the Lady Avatar."

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 pm
Blaise1897
Yuzuki looked up and wiped her tears away. "It's okay Teiji," she said and smiled a little. "It felt good to share something of my past. I always hide my depression behind my smiles. Now, my depression just flowed right out of me."

Teiji relaxed a bit. "Well then..." He said. "I'm glad I could help."
Just then, one of the other southern warriors walked up the gangplank. "Hey, Tiger Seal!" He said, looking at Teiji. "While we're getting dinner going, why don't you head into the city and find an inn; you know, like you were supposed to do in the first place."
Teiji smiled sheepishly. "Right," He murmured. "I was supposed to do that first."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 am
Tyler woke up and looked at the sun.  

PosiedonRulez

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:09 pm
Just before the sun started to rise, Daichi quickly jumped back through the window of the room silently. He closed the window and smiled softly, looking at Lucifer as he slept. He chuckled softly as he say that he was hugging the pillow, most likely thinking it was him. He laid down in bed and put his hands behind his head.

((lol idk i was bored xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:21 pm
Lucifer smiled and got up. "Do you think im stupid?" Lucifer giggled. Lucifer smacked daichi with the pilow. "I know you snuck out!" Lucifer smiled.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:25 pm
Daichi laughed, blocking his face from the pillow. "Hey, come on! You know I can't sleep. I get bored easily." He laughed even more and pulled Lucifer into a hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 pm
Lucifer giggled and hugged daichi. "Yea yea...after all the big hero needs to keep his eyes pealed" Lucifer teased.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm
Daichi laughed, "First I'm Mr. Sexy, and now I'm The Big Hero. Wow, how many other nicknames am I going to have?" He grin grew wider as he kissed Lucifer lightly. "Well, since I am the big hero- I have to protect what's important to me, am I right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 pm
Lucifer laughed and kissed daichi back gently. "You'll get however nicknames we want you to have!" Lucifer layed his head in daichi's chest. "And thats right you do!"  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:44 pm
He smiled and held Lucifer tighter, "Alright, I can deal with that."

((BRB DINNER))  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games