Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

"What is painful?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 pm

"HER. REQUEST."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:36 pm

"What could possibly be so bad about it?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 pm

"I know you were watching the cameras, so you KNOW..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 pm

"Is it REALLY killing you to be nice to your mother for once in your life..?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 pm

"I haven't berated you yet, so doesn't that count..?" Matt growled, an eye twitching...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 pm

"...I'm taking that as a yes." Lady groaned, getting up.

"Grow up would you." She grunted, giving Matt a dull glare.
"Get off your high horse. So your the Champion. That's great. But you'll never be half the Champion our last guy was with that attitude. He hated EVERYONE. And he especially hated me because I was in charge of raising him when we found him as a sole survivor. A lost and scared child who miraculously survived KAVA's razing of Side Thirteen. I was a new Baron at this time, and still hoped I could go home to my own family and raise my own child, so I kept myself distant from the boy to prevent heart break. I didn't get to see my family for another thirteen years. I ended up raising an a*****e who wanted to cut everyone's throat, because they looked at him funny or wouldn't listen to his commands. Yet, when the three most hated people in his life were staring down the barrel of the Anathema's cannon, waiting to die, he jumped out in front of the blast. And as if that weren't enough, the b*****d still somehow survived and killed the pilot, along with himself as it was the only way.
"Then you come along. Merely a babe. Again I assume the role as mother, learning from my mistakes with Kogg. Even with the training you went under to become a Champion I was still your mother. More of a mother than anyone else. And what do you have to show for EVERYTHING I've done for you? Nothing. ******** nothing. All you do is talk and treat me like s**t. After all the s**t I did and do for you, all you can do is treat me like s**t. Get off your ******** high horse! You're not the universe's greatest thing, ya little chicken s**t! You're a Baron, nothing more and nothing less, just like the rest of us on this ship."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Matt merely stared at Lady for a moment before looking in another direction.
"Fine..." he said, looking at the ground.
"I'm sorry, happy?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 pm

"No. I'm not happy." Lady grunted.

"...But I accept the apology."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:18 pm

"The reason I act this way is because we both know it. Unlike everyone else here, I don't belong..." Matt said, still looking at the ground.

"How would you like it if you didn't even know where you came from and were forced into this kind of life..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 pm

"And why would you say you don't belong..?" Lady sighed, now sitting next to him.
"If anything, you acted like you were a true Baron child. I seriously believe your parents were Barons."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm

"My earliest memories are that of being handed off by, who I'm guessing was my father, to Gray."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 pm

"You could think of Gray as your father. He was the major male figure in your life..." Lady sighed, looking at the ground as well as she wrapped an arm around Matt's shoulder.

"Believe me when I say this, we didn't want to. I just wanted to see a kid stay off the streets or in an orphanage, even if the local orphanage was ran by my daughter and son-in-law. I just wanted to raise you until you were able to stand up on your own two feet and make your own choices. Gray agreed with me. But the council didn't. The other Colored Barons said we either left you, or trained you... Bitterly and reluctantly, we followed their orders to train you, even if we hated it."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 pm

"Then who was it?" Matt asked, looking at her.

"Gray won't tell me who my father was, and I don't know the hell why..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 pm

"Whoever the man was is not important. If he was your father, it does not matter. A parent never willingly gives up a child, to anyone. He stopped being your father the minute he began thinking of leaving you." Lady grunted, looking ahead of herself.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games