Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 pm

she scooted closer to him "why do you like me?" she said softly she was curious
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:38 pm

John shrugged. "I'm not sure," he whispered, "But I do like you very, very much." Then he pressed his lips to hers gently. Then he looked into her eyes with a soft smile playing at the corner of his lips.

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 pm

she blushed "are you just toying with me john or are you serious?" she said softly looking into his eyes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 pm

"I'll let you decide for yourself," he whispered and kissed her again, deeper this time and with a little more passion.

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:49 pm

She blushed deeply but couldent keep herself from kissing back, she kissed back deeply and gently slid her hand onto his chest and around where it was behind his shoulder pulling him a little closer.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

John kissed her back and rubbed his fingers gently down her spine. "I love you," he said between kisses. He then turned over on his back, pulling her on top of him. One hand was wrapped in her hair and the other was now on the small of her back.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Kabal went out front and sat down closing his eyes and going to sleep again he wanted to check on liz but he decided not to.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 am

she blushed deeply, "how long have you felt that way?" she said softly "i used to have feelings for you before ember turned me but i never said anything because i thought it would interfere with the job" she said softly and kissed his neck gently, one hand was on his chest and the other was on the other side of his neck.

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Elizabeth Santan?" A voice behind her spoke up.

Liz whipped around and saw a blonde-haired boy standing there. "Who are you?" She asked the boy.

The boy chuckled. "You look a lot more like Katie than I expected."

"What? How do you know my mother?"

A look of amusment came over him. You mean she never told you?

Liz glared at him. "She died when I was born."

"Oh. Well I guess even if she did live, she probably wouldn't tell you about me."

"Who are you?" Liz asked again.

The boy smiled. "My name's Ethan. Elizabeth...I'm your brother."

After they had spoke a while, Liz took her things and ran to the temple. When she got there, she slammed the door and screamed, "KABAL!!!!!"

John kissed her more deeply than he had ever done and replied. "I'm not sure when it hit me that I actually loved you." He couldn't help the hand on her back from moving lower.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:11 pm

She blushed deeply as she kissed back and his touch made her back arch a little "was it before or after i killed you" she said sarcastically then smiled sweetly

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:53 pm

((lol time skip anyone?))

"Yes," was all he replied. Some part of him felt guilty. After all, this was practically betraying his wife. Even if she was dead didn't mean he should be with another woman. But even with the guilt he felt, he couldn't stop himself...couldn't hold himself back from her.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 pm

she sighed as she felt his guilt, she felt the same thinking of kabal but she pushed it out of her mind and kissed him.

(sure to when?)

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Kabal walked up behind her after waking up "Liz....I am right here!!!" he said and scratched his head his ear ringing "What is it.." he asked.

(Oh just skip to right after!)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

((sounds good))

John was laying on his back with Chi on his chest. He was stroking her hair softly and looking up at the ceiling. "I love you," he whispered with deep sincerity.

The man said he didn't know who his father was, but she had a guess. She only hoped she was wrong. "Kabal. I have to ask you something. You said you liked her, so I was wondering if...I mean you wouldn't have.....you didn't.....did you do anything with her?

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 pm

He looked at her "Not that I know of...yuor mother didn't have feeling towards me..." he said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games