Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:33 pm
Ira hugged him, lightly brushing his wings. She rested her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:45 pm
The crowd gave mixed reactions as the remaining bats flew off, ending up turning to dust. The man on the throne rubbed his chin before giving a sign to let the second wave begin. The gate rises again, letting out this time four armored orks each with a different weapon. One held a large sword with both hands, another held a club, the next held a mace, and the last one held a spear. Each took a side of Luna, covering Luna's front, back, left, and right. They each chuckled at how they towered over her.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:01 pm
Luna smirks as she breathes in..She could smell their weakness. She moves into an ancient Babylonian warrior stance with her tritan to her side.She know how to deal with orks.

Jaded shivers as she lightly brushes his wings.He smiles some and nuzzles her"Ira..When I first became an angel I was one of death angels"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm
"Meaning you became and angel when you died?" Ira asked  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 pm
Jaded nods"When I was alive I was the best warrior alive as well as a prince.The god of death saw me and wanted me in his army. But when I became an angel I refused to do as he said and my wings turned white. I protected others....Now my wings are as they once were...I am forever a death angel...or a reaper as many call us"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 pm
The orks glance around, enjoying the cheers of the cheering crowd. They share a few seconds to taunt, before finally the ork with the spear went in fro the first attack, thrusting his spear forward in aims to stab it into Luna, which was followed by the ork on the other side with a club throwing in a vertical attack, in which if missed would reach all the way to the ground and may as well shake the earth under them a bit. The other two step back to view what the woman would do.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:07 pm
Luna smirks them dodge and bottom of her tritan sliced the one ork that attacked first stomach open.She turns and strikes the other cutting its arm off.She wasn't even trying.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:46 pm
The first ork lets out a roar before exploding, in which the energy of the ork transferred to the ork with the sword, in which grew twice as tall and strong. The other ork explodes too, in which transferred its energy into the ork with the mace, which also grew in size and strength. The two orks chuckle before stomping the ground, causing the earth to rumble. The crowd's seats remained still, for an odd reason, but the ground swayed uncontrollably. The orks then look at each other before picking up the weapons then walk into each other, fusing into a single, two headed ork, with four arms, each arm containing one of the weapons. The two heads then chuckle, having twice the mind in the attack. The double-ork, having the strength of four orks, decided to charge in for Luna, obviously still not smart even with two heads. The crowd gave mixed reactions. Massasooni glances to the titan.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 am
Luna stood her ground she spun her titan with one hand and send a powerful gust of wind at the ork and knocks it to the ground. The three tips had an element ontop of it now. Fire in the middle earth on the right air on the left and at the bottom of her titan had water. As she spun they combind into one massive element. She looks at the ork.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm
The ork lets out a grunt before kipping back up to it's feet. It then lets out a chuckle before rising all of its weapons to sends up a large protective barrier in which layered itself over the ork, as if to shield him from any non-physical attack. It chuckles again before pointing it's weapons at Luna, looking as if it was drawing power for a special attack to try to finish things.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:06 pm
She sent the elements into the sky and it exploded causing her oppanite to go blind. She moves fast and thrusts her titan up into the ork chest and throught it before pulling it out and moving back  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 pm
The ork stepped back from the blinding explosion, ending up swinging randomly to hit nothing but air and feeling a sharp pain move threw it, when the titan was removed it let out a loud roar, it's eyes turning red. It looked down to Luna, regaining it's sight, to open it's mouth, looking as if about to release a devastating attack, but then just falls to the ground. The man on the throne lazily waves his hand before the gate opens yet again. Stepping out first from the darkness of the gate... four legs with razor sharp claws... thick skin protected even more by hard and rough scales... a pair of wings... and six eyes glowing red... a three headed dragon. Each head searched in one direction, the middle and obvious leader of the three heads looking directly at Luna, before all three lets out a roar. As the roar shook the arena, two vary large snakes slizzers out of the darkness, both appearing of similarity to some dragon race. When the three heads cease their roaring, the gate finally lowered to the ground, but the dragon as of yet not move. The middle one seemed to always look at Luna, as the other two looked around for something more interesting to them. The two snakes glance up to the dragon before slizzering slowly towards Luna.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm
luna smiled darkly. She moves to the center of the arena. She kneels down and places a hand on the ground.She feels the vibrations of her opponites. She sensed their weakness but she didn't attack not yet. She looks up at the man on the throne. just as her wings appear and spread out about her.Her eyes changing and held powers. She was the last babylonian left and the goddess of her kind was linked to her feeding her powers trying to awaking luna true self but luna wouldn't let that happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 pm
The man in the throne tilts his head, looking curious, before shaking his head, as if she still wasn't anything special. The snakes circled Luna before both slizzered close and attempted to wrap around and squeeze her. Massasooni glances up to the man in the throne before looking back to Luna. "... She'd better not be trying to piss off the God..." He thought. “…or she's going to have a real problem."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 pm
Luna moves her wings ang cuts the snakes making them back off big time. She knew the man on the throne but didn't know from where. She looks at the creatures then back at him then back at the creatures.She used her titan to pin the snakes down. She looked at the three headed dragon. She couldn't kill these two race ever. They were sacret to her. She looks back at the man as she lifted off the ground by her wings. They shined brightly and causes shadows to form from her wings. She links her shadows with the darkness which attacks to her oppinets making them freeze in their spot. Because it wasn't a full moon the use of shadows made her nose bleed. She moved a hand to touch her witches dagger that she had with her.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games