Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm
( xd Thanks )

Clara couldn't help but smile at the two men, Chesh's optimistism and Ren's determation were things she's always at admired about them; she even envied them for it slighty. Not to mention the whole 'thick and thin' speech made her just now truly realize the difference between Eden and her hometown. They were quick to pretend that her problem didn't exist, to the extend of pretending Clara's growing distance didn't exist either. At least now she knew these people wouldn't abandon or ignore at the drop of a hat. Maybe something good came out of this catastrope after all. She mused.

"You both are right. Thanks Chesh, Ren." Clara gave them a tough, determined looking grin - or at least as tough as she could muster, she was still shaking a bit. "We'll pay these guys back, hard!" She mumured, but still it was louder than her usual docile self. She then only noticed the girl she responed to before's disapperance. "Um, should we let her go?" Clara asked Renault. "I don't really know her all that well, but is it safe for us to be spilt up right now?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm
Cheshure just floated happily by. " Yes we're all insanely happy here. Don't worry about Serena she'll be fine, besides Sentinel needs to think of their next move they won't wildly attack us.....again. Just let her go she needs to think about what's happened. " He laughed and had his body disappear leaving only his floating head. " I love this. So who are they? " He asked as he motioned up to the people in robes. He floated up and looked at them with curiousity filling his eyes. " Soooooooo.....Who are you guys? " He asked.

One of the en just looked at Cheshure's floating head and just sighed. " We are from Sanctuary. And we're here out of dignity, not for friendship. " The younger kid from before just looked up at him and sighed. " You're so negative we're here because the Leader told us to. " He looked down at the others as their group floated down. The Man still sitting in his throne looked at them all. " If you need a home you will find one in our Sanctuary. " He looked through his hood at them and said. " The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and I can see you despise Mr. Anderson as much as we do. "

Brian looked around for a moment and finally asked. " Hey...if Sai's back. Where's Vincent? " He asked wondering where his old friend was. He scratched his head there was no way Vincent would just go off and leave them all alone like this.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 pm
Alex looked at the metal flying towards her as she cut through it with her claws as the pieces dropped to the ground. Staring at Lena she was gettin aggitated. Looking at Karana she smirked. "You can survive the cold can't you Karan?" she asked her.

Angelina looked at the attacks coming her way and the fact taht Yukina was charging her, She launched forward as she was going to meet Yukina head on as a fiery aura surrounded her shaped like a phoenix. "Let's see you try sister" she said with her arm out ready to strike the young phoenix.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 am
User Image

((Nicko wanted me to go ahead and post both the losses and wins in this battle. I apologize for keeping anyone waiting. It was kind of hard for me to post for a few days due to some issues.))

The battles seemed to drag on and on for an eternity. Alex and Karana continued to hit Lena with everything that they had, but nothing they threw at her seemed to work for Lena threw even stronger attacks at them. After many hours, both Karana and Alex seemed to sustain many injuries, while Lena had hardly none except for a scratch or two. It was clear who had won the battle and who had lost for Karana and Alex were both very weakened and could not continue. A portal was opened, which allowed them to pass from this world to another in order to get back to the base. The two helped each other get through. The shock of what the two of them saw when they got back was too hard to comprehend. Everything they had worked for, for many years, had been destroyed in just one day.

User Image

Yukina and Elizabeth fought hard against Angelina, but nothing they threw at her seemed to even give her one little scratch. It was Phoenix and Witch against another Phoenix and even though Yukina herself was a Phoenix, she was no match against Angelina, even with Elizabeth's help. She was forced to take blow after blow that Angelina threw at her not even able to dodge. Even before she could even attempt to heal herself, Angelina came at her again and knocked her down even further. In the battle, they suffered more than just a loss of the mission, they suffered the loss of a great comrade, for Yukina had been struck down so many times by Angelina until her heart suddenly gave out and stopped beating from the massive loss of blood. Before she died, she told Elizabeth to get out as fast as she could before she suffered the same fate. After that, the light left her eyes leaving her with a cold glassy stare as she fell to her death on the cold stone floor of the pyramid.

User Image

The battle had been great fun for Lena. She had never had this much of a challenge before, yet in the end, it was she who had won. After Alex and Karana had been forced to retreat, Lena continued with her mission, which did not take very long. Soon, she had recovered the Yggdrasil experiment and had returned to the Sentinel Base with her victory clear on her face. Her clothing was torn in a few places and she had a few shallow scratches here and there, but other than that she had not sustained any serious life threatening injuries.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:29 am
Elizabeth was extremely weakened by the battle, having taking many hits herself. She struggled to get up as she watched Yukina die, rushing to prevent her from collapsing and slowly laying her on the ground. Both her and Yukina's blood covered her as she did this, closing her eyes as her comrade died. She clutched her side as she ran as fast as she could, coughing up blood as she whispered one last spell, collapsing the tunnel to bury Yukina and many of the hieroglyphics, collapsing through the portal that opened as she left the pyramid, reappearing in the remains of Eden's garden. She lay on the ground unable to believe all that happened, her wounds appearing much more fatal than they actually were from being stained in Yukina's blood. Her eyes slowly took in the ruins of Eden, coughing up some blood as she slowly sat up, staring at the dead bodies dotted around. "W-what h-happened?" She whispered, shocked from all the death.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 am
As the reality of their situation began to sink in even Cheshure's constant happy expression became sad. " I guess......This means. We've lost. " He watched as Elzabeth returned to them. He smiled and flew over to her. He could see she was badly hurt, but what shocked him more was the absense of one of their own. " W-Where's Yukina? Elizabeth, isn't she right behind you? " He asked as he knelt down beside of her.

Brian just shook his head. It was all to much to fast. " I swear on the lives we've all lost we'll recover from this, and we will end Sentinel''s reign. " He looked towards the hooded men and said. " I think we can all agree on something.......We will go to Sanctuary. We will stop Sentinel. " He stood firm on this resolve. Nothing would stop them from completing their goal.

Within their hidden base the Mad Man couldn't help but laugh. " You've done brilliant work Lucas, I am glad to see you recovered my chemical. As well we've destroyed the Eden base and stolen two of their members away. Welcome officially to the team, Nasrin and Vincent. Don't worry these were only the first phases of my plans, there is still much more we have to do. " He laughed a little as is dark cackles filled the halls of their sinister base.  

Nicko1421

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:11 pm
Elizabeth looked up at Cheshure, shaking slightly at the image of Yukina dead in the pyramid. "S-She's, she's," Her gaze lowered unable to look at him. "d-dead. We l-lost and she d-died. I'm so s-sorry." She felt like she should have done something to prevent it, even though she knew it could just have easily been her. She looked up at Cheshure, knowing they had probably been friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:43 pm
Chapter 5: Memories of the Lost and the Tears That Will Follow

And so the mighty Cleanse and Eden fall. Their bases in ruins and their numbers desimated, although the harsh sting of death still bites at their hearts they don't have the luxury to sit by any sulk in their sadness. A single month has gone by sense that fateful day, and now both Eden and Cleanse reside in the good graces of the mysterious people who run Sanctuary, an underground fortress like palace located beneath Buckingham Palace. The day the missions were completed, the day the Mad Man attacked the base, and the day that Eden and Cleanse suffered losses that would plague them for years to come. What tragedies await the heroes as they force themselves to smile through the pain and look towards a brighter future?

Brian sat in his room. Sitting there just starring at the wall. Voices filled his head.
" Why did you let this happen? "
" What kind of leader are you? "
" Why didn't you save us? "
" Why weren't you there? "
Their voices mocked him, he stood up his hands gripped tightly. He just didn't know what to do. What could they do? Sentinel proved to be a threat they couldn't handle they had lost twice in a fight and now what did they have to show for it? Their numbers had dwindled, and their homes were destroyed. There was nothing to say. He just sat back down on his bed and covered his face with his hands. It had been 3 days sense he had left the room, he hadn't eaten or slept in that time. About all he did do was sit there and think and shower.

Cheshure's head floated upside down the stony hallways. " Wow, it's been kind of crazy here everyone is so odd. Why do they all wear cloaks? " He asked himself. He was wearing one to but it was just because he thought it was cool. He shot around a corner bumbing into a younger member of the Sanctuary team. He just bowed and went on walking. " Why are you all so uptight? " He asked. He felt someone tugging on his ear, turning around he could see it was just the kid that had been at the base a month ago. " We're not all uptight here, we're just taught to be respectful, don't worry some of us like to have fun. " He said with a laugh.

Within their base The Mad Man sat in his map room. He held a glass of wine in his left hand as he watched a screen showing their progress on the missions. The space station was being observed and rebuilt for a more sinister purpose, while the Chemical that Lucas recovered was being used to power it. The Experiment Yggdrasil was currently located in cryo beneath the base, and thanks to the data Angelina recovered from the pyramids revealed ways for him to secure Ygdrassil better. He laughed a little as he watched Vincent enter the room. " Aw my little mole. I am so proud to say all the missions were a success. Now that they've come together the plan can take a step forward. "

Vincent smiled barring his fangs. " Excellent, I am happy to know everything will soon come to fruition. He looked around and said. " Even our numbers have increased. I hear you recruited a powerful man named Chaos I believe. He'll be an invaluable addition to the team. " Vincent slowly dissolved into mist exitting the room, it was just something he did. He deeply enjoyed moving in that form. He reformed his body in the halls, He needed to feed soon.  

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 pm
Serena was in one of the sanctuary’s training rooms, she had been in here for a good few hours, she was sweating but still kept going. Wanting to push herself further and further. She had been doing the same thing since turning up a few weeks after the others had arrived. Her break away from everything had done little to quench her need to extract revenge. But another thing was also feeding her burning need to train, and that was the wish to want to kill Lucas.

Like many times before her body finally caved in and she lost her footing while flipping and fell with a dull thud. From the spot on a blue mat Serena laid still listening the her heartbeat. It drummed inside her head and she closed her eyes to listen to it, counting its rhythm as it slowly became normal.
“6 hours 33 minutes…I will try for longer tomorrow”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:10 pm
The cloak felt more scratchy than it looked but was incredibly light for such a heavy, warm-looking fabric. Sade walked down the hallway that lead to her chambers with her head down and the cloak falling gently over her shoulders and down her back. She was almost to her door when she nearly smacked into the floating head of a young boy. He didn't look much younger than her, maybe 2 or 3 years but the site of a disembodied head had made Sade even more interested as to who the Leader had brought back from the remains of the destroyed Cleanse and Eden Bases. She hurried past, still keeping her head down until she got to her door. She threw it open and closed with 2 very inaudible thuds and walked quickly over to her dresser where she pulled out a journal and then sat down on her as-comfortable-as-cardboard bed.
He thought you were a boy, Avari said laughing lightly.
"So? If people don't know me or can't see my hair or face than of course they're going to think I'm a boy." Sade snarled, trying to get Avari to shut her peep hole so she could concentrate on the journal.
It must be the way you walk, Avari commented, relentless. You stalk more than you walk.
Sade sighed, realizing Avari wasn't going to leave her alone. Normally Avari was quiet unless she had something to say.
"What is it Avari?" Sade asked, heart quickening as she felt Avari's anger ratchet up several notches.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm
Elizabeth had fallen asleep in a courtyard-like room she'd found the day after they'd arrived. She spent most of her time in here, as she liked the quiet and it was somewhere that she could try to forget a little of what had happened. As far as she was aware the others hadn't found it yet, which meant that she could hide here as well. Today however her spellbooks were spread around her, as were the products of her training. She'd finally managed to work out how to cast spells without speaking them aloud, although she'd only cast two before she'd fallen asleep from the effort. She'd leave later, cleaning up everything out of respect for the cloaked owners before she'd talk to some of the others, acting as if she was stronger than she was. Her pen slipped out of her hand, rolling into the corridor from the half open doorway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 pm
Clara sped-walked through the corridors of Sanctuary, giving polite smiles each time she past a cloaked figured. While she admited it was nice of them to house all the gifted of Eden and Cleanse she couldn't help but be wary around them. After all, it took one mysterious cloaked man to destory their old base so his look-a-likes didn't feel all that trustworthy either. Besides, what one of the men said to Cheshure still bothered her: "we're here out of dignity, not for friendship." What do they want out of this then other than the Mad Man?

However, as Eden had been partnered with Cleanse for sometime despite thier former enimty, she knew she'd probably have to get over her distrust for the strangers too sooner or later. I think I prefer later...wait this isn't the kitchen. Clara thought before sighing. She never had much of a sense of direction, so this new place was practically a maze to her. She entered the closest room to her hopefully but to her suprise it was the training room with the disappearing girl in it. "Oh! Uh...hi." Clara said shyly. "So, you've been training...that's cool..." Well duh Clara! she yelled at herself. "I'm sorry, we haven't spoken a lot, I'm Clara."

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Karana walked out of the training room covered in sweat from the many hours of punishing training that she had put herself through. She had allowed all of her anger to be let out on the equipment, which was now destroyed, but would most likely be replaced in just a few hours. The people of Sanctuary were very lenient on how their equipment was treated so Karana was never exactly scolded. After going back into her room, getting a shower and putting on some clean clothes, she walked back through the halls again. However, she was not wandering around aimlessly. She had a destination.

Karana needed to speak with Brian. The young man had kept himself locked in his room for quite some time. He hadn't even come down to breakfast or to see how any of them were doing. She was getting very tired of having to walk past his room everyday knowing that he was in it refusing to come out. Well, she would stand for it no longer. She walked briskly up to the door and banged on it loudly and forcefully causing it to rattle rather violently. "Brian Autumn! I swear if you do not open the door right his minute, I am going to pull a Big Bad Wolf on you! You've been locked up iin here for three days! I know you feel that all of this is your fault. But you had no way of knowing just what Sentinel was capable of. None of us had any way of knowing, but we knew that we had to stop them one way or another. Yes, we suffered many losses, but that does not mean we can all just give up! That also includes you! What happened to the Brian that always told us to keep our heads up high and never look back? What happened to looking towards the future? Have you really given up that easily? Are you really going to allow Sentinel to take over and destroy everything we have worked to protect?"

She waited for him to respond knowing that those chances were slim. Of course, Karana didn't think of herself as above kicking a door down. She was willing to do anything to get his attention, even if it meant throwing the entire door at him.

User Image

Lena was stationed underneath her car, working on it on a roller board. Her feet were sticking out and she wore an old pair of tattered jeans and an old pink and black t-shirt that was stained, but perfect for working on cars in. The others were inside the base somewhere. Lena had chosen to work on her car to see how powerful she could really make it. It was fast, but to her it was not fast enough. The Ygdrassil was stationed beneath the base. It had been taken there as soon as she had gotten back and praised for her success. As she worked, she listened to her headphones, the music blairing in her ears very loudly drowning out all other sounds.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Brian sat there hearing the loud knocks and the threats from Karana. He knew she was just trying to help but he just couldn't look at them right now. He just removed his hands from his face and sighed. " If you tear down the door I'll just put in a request for a new one. " He said softly. He looked towards the door, noticing that her knocks had caused it to splinter allowing small amounts of light to come through. He just shook his head a little. " That Brian? What do you mean that Brian? That Brian allowed a Sentinel mole into his organization, he let his base and squad be destroyed, he came up with the plan to send everyone on different missions and got Yukina killed. That Brian has done nothing but screw up! " He shouted through the door. He remained sitting on his bed. His hair slightly damp from his shower this morning. " I just.....I just don't know what to do. "

Cheshure almost ran into a newer member to their Eden Cleanse Alliance. she was an odd one she seemed to talk to herself, but then again Cheshure did that to. He laughed for no reason and formed the rest of his body, floating on his back like he usually did he found himself passing more people in cloaks, their refined stature seemed to be tampered by Cheshure's happy relaxed nature. He floated by until he reached the training room, he knew that two of his friends were there, even though Eden was a pasive organization they seemed to be the ones occupyingt he training rooms the most. He floated in and smiled. " Hello Serena and Clara how are you two doing? " he asked as he floated by.  

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 pm
Serena didn’t really move to acknowledge Clara as she appeared in the training room “Yea I know who you are” She muttered simple while pulling herself into a sitting position “The names Serena, it doesn’t matter if you forget my name, I am often away so it is only natural ” She said simply with a small smile.

She stood up her limbs trembling from over exerting her self once again. She grabbed a katana sword that she had been using a few hours ago, and placed it back on its designated shelf “Tell me Clara…how well are you with the blade? I could use a sparing partner” Again Serena’s tone remained simple and distant.

At that moment she heard Cheshure "Ah on second thought...Cheshure...how well are you with a blade...considering your gift you would have a great advantage" her mood had been much the same since arriving here. Training and sparing with anyone who came within her range. "Hmm what about a 3 way spare?" Serena's body was already at its limit but this was too good a chance to miss.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games