Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:39 pm
kanderas immediately took a defensive stance in which he interlaced his arms and took both blows. kanderas felt his lip and blood had began to run. "that fealing hasn't come for a long time kudos to you" kanderas than attempted kick damien in the face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:50 pm
Valcom tackled Draculan threw the wall making several rocks explode out flying one hitting Dragga in the back of his head making him fall to the ground.

Valcom felt Lexi's mind slip away and he felt tears going out of his eyes and two fists nailed him in the jaw.He stuck a knie into his oppenents gut and grabbed onto Draculan as he was sent into a pillar making him howl.

Damien flew backwards and shook the cobwebs out.Sending ice shards flying at his opponent.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:55 pm
again kanderas crossed his arms and blocked the incoming attacks, only feeling pain of those that managed to go in between his armor plates, kanderas than began to ram in the direct damien was in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:58 pm
Damien jumped up over his bigger opponent and kicked at his back moonsaulting away from danger.

Valcom headbutted Draculan three times finally getting him off and spat fire at him.Draculan spat out water and the combination cuased a explostion sending several demons and troops flying.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:01 pm
((me winny pleash))

kanderas immediately felt the pain and grew enraged "it is my turn now!" kanderas said as he flexed all of the muscles in his body and than with all of the strength he could muster his fist grew so fast that the armor on it began to steam and heat up. he threw the last death strike.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:04 pm
(you'll win..i'm just not gonna make it seem easy or to short.Fights ant just a few moves..xD.)

Damien created a ice shield which his fist broke threw but when it hit Damien it was about half the amount of damage it would have been.He flew into the dirt and rolled onto his feet pulling out two knives charging and slashing in several directions at Kanderas.

Valcom growled as a blade flew into his ribs and he lifted Draculan slamming him on his neck.The two tossing punches at each other as blood dripped all over the ground.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 pm
((oh ok because this is my only character so yeah))

kanderas shook his hand had broken from the force. but before he passed out he lifted one leg forward and kicked aiming at daimens right lower rib cage. aiming for stabbing the heart using the sharp end of the bone.

((edited))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:28 pm
Damien flew backward into spikes but his figure fell forward as his rib bone went threw his heart and out threw his skin.

Valcom bit harshly on Draculan's head making him break off.He grabbed Draculan driving his nails across his throat.Draculan and Valcom were surrounded by a tornado and Valcom spat out fire and the tornado became engulfed with flames.The tornado dispersed and they both were on the ground.Valcom put his head up looking at the dead Draculan.Then he put his head back on the ground.

"Be carefull guys.."He murmured and began to fade out of life.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 pm
((no fair I want the kill))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 pm
(well a kick to the ribs can't exactly kill someone.and you passed out...o.o)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:35 pm
(it can if the rib stabbed the heart and that was exactly what I was trying to do)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:39 pm
(A rib stabbing the heart?You'd have to kick with your left foot very hard right at the bottom of the left rib bone.You just didn't give me enough info..o.o.Edit yours and then i'll edit mine.)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm
((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:43 pm
(From now on you should just kill with something more easy to understand my friend.xD.)

Kiba stopped and motioned Damon to keep going.

"Go to the roof boyo."he said and then he looked into the dark showing Kibu walk out of the dark.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 am
(( lol kk thanks, and wheres damiens profile?))

kanderas awoke a few minutes later the battle had some what came to a halt. he got up and looked around, damiens body was in the same place he had left him. kanderas craddled his arm as he limped toward the good encampment and healed himself using the aid kit he was given. only moments later by using magic his hand had partialy cured giving him temporarily full control of it. kanderas slipped his armor back on and thought to himself. dam, that damien was one tough b*****d. If I have to face someone today who is that strong again I may lose. so how about I take it easy and take out commanders for now. kanderas whistled to his horse and rode down the battlefield where he fought and fought and fought. at what seemed like 3 to 4 hours kanderas saw that the enemy had stopped attacking.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games