Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:21 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:29 pm
he bowed
"my name is capacete and i recently aquired my jarian trade asociation license and heard around that the kanareshii building had some free space where someone could open a shop"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:17 pm
"This'd be a bad place to open a shop, in my opinion. It's hard enough to find this place, on top of the fact that most people can't find it unless they're aren't looking for it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:27 pm
"acording to my research an alarming number of people find themselves here just for that reason making it an ideal place to capitalize apon"
capacete explains

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:34 pm
"Yes, you do have a point, so what exactly do you sell?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:37 pm
"well until i can build up i sell basic armor and simple items and i have with me enough equipment to set up flaredoe cafe im hoping it will catch on and become a locale across the city"
capacete points to his cart and the large load covered by tarp within

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:38 am
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:59 pm
"Of course, although I don't think I am a leader of this clan, we'll probably have to charge a nominal rent. Maybe a tiny percentage of all sales made."

After all Kanareshii was 400,000 dollars in debt to a construction company, perhaps this could be a way to pay them off without too many people in the guild noticing.  

Kokuwagata

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:53 pm
capacete turned around and bega cheering silently to himself
"hurray!"
and turned to face her
"i will need three rooms for my supplies and i should have enough money on me to cover the next three months

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:06 am
wallander rolled up the document "the main stations a couple miles from the eastern gate you should be able to find it allright with a guide, sherpa, map and following the tracks"
with that he handed cad the deed of ownership and departed from the kanareshii property  

knightedangelofdeath

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:33 pm
a mess of posters flooded in from the back door

Plushie Palace & pub is throwing a party!
come check it out!
clans encouraged to atend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:56 pm
"Hmm, well I suppose there are more than a few empty rooms on the first floor down the hall, as long as you mind the holes. Some are locked though, so you might not find three consecutive rooms, but I'm certain if you toss out the old boxes, there's three decent sized rooms somewhere inside."  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:01 am
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:41 am
capacete nodded "that will do just fine. ill just move my provisions in a little later but for now..."
capacete looked up to cadwallander "i would love to join you at this party!"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:24 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games