Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 pm
"I know I'm beautiful" she said. "But I also know that vanity is stupid. I really don't care about aging and in fact I'm ready for the next god Owl to take my place" she said. "I"ve lived for a long time as you have too...but at the end of the day what do you have to show for it?" she asked. "A miserable life, fighting off people who could potentially take your place. You have nothing that a person essentially needs, such as love, confidence, wisdom that age and interaction brings between people" she said.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:23 pm
Aimee gasped as she looked at Moli, "Oh no! Sorry. I can't help it sometimes... I get worried." The warmth stopped and the cold was brought by the chilled winds from the mountains. She looked at Roulin and bent down next to Moli. "He killed Lucien... Well I think he killed him. Amara is doing something by the looks of it and how hot it is, she is helping him come back." She looked at Moli with a sorta uneasy face. "Sorry about the warmth thing. But you will be fine, yes?"  

Maha clone

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 pm
L sighed as he stood, having finished his meal a little while ago and simply watched. "Sydney I believe Noah is doing some stupid and rash again" Before he had even finished speaking he was standing next to the dark herald, a plastic bag holding her share of the japanese food hanging from his forearm. " Sooo, this thing feel right to you? Cuz I reeaaly would like to rub in brothers face that I well we were faster...again." The slow goofy grin on the light elemental's face coupled with his tone shown just how light hearted he seemed to take the courent events.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:55 pm
((I’m sorry. This seemed to be a Will reaction that was too much like his persona to pass over.))

Yeah, right. Thomas would definitely kill Noah when he had the chance. Fine. He’d play along for now, but it was so clearly obvious that the most efficient solution was to just blatantly kill the Wind Herald. A special smirk for Noel quirked onto the Satan Owl’s face when the God Owl finally decided to act. Listening to the conversation between Noel and Thomas, Will couldn’t help but laugh at Thomas’s answers. And he did...laugh like a maniac. ”Oh? What is this, fearless owl of doom commander? Could it be that you’re afraid… so terribly afraid of death? Ah hahahahahaaha… Well, then, what a f*cking irony! A Death Owl who is just sooo fitting to be a Death Owl when he is in fact cowarding and lurching himself away from his greatest fear. Oh, you are so terribly sneaky, Tommy, to 'death' others to avoid it yourself... ” And Noel, yes dear God Owl, you are beautiful, so beautiful it makes me want to rape you and kill you over and over again.

((Edit: Here's Amaya's part. She's not necessarily harmless...just innocent.))

“F..family?” Amaya stammered in confusion. She didn’t know which group Nova was from. ”Didn’t you attack first?” She shook her head as the steel case formed. She had to concentrate a lot to force the electricity through the caps in the cage because they were attracted to the steel bars so much. There was also the other option of overloading the steel bars with electricity and blowing them up. That, however, did not occur to Amaya, but given enough time, the bars would probably overload…after a really long time as the electricity kept getting distracted from all going between the bars to going to the bars. However, the electricity bolts that did get through the cage shot toward Nova, and if he still had that steel case on him, it would hurt a lot, increasing the temperature of the steel as well as making it "shocking" to touch.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:01 pm
(I hate double posting. It's a horrible thing.)

"I only cower from the real God. Not this hack of an Owl." Thomas quickly spat in response to Will's jeer. "Oh, but I do have something to show for it." Thomas allowed the thick black substance covering his body to drip from his fingertips. The earth beneath him was too dead to die anymore. "This stuff covering me...this stuff flowing from my pores...this is what I have to show. I am the true form of death. I don't need friends. I don't need family. All I need is stability and that only achieved through power along with a few deaths here and there." The owl of death folded his arms and returned to his neutral stance. For once, his eyes became visible. They were white orbs that were larger than regular human eyes. They were also pupiless giving him a truly dead stare. "Are you going to talk God, or are you going to fight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 pm
Will had a point as Noel stared and listened to Thomas. "You are truly a sad and lost case" she said listening to his last words, Noel began to glow a white color as lightning circled around her and her eyes were a pure white where the architecht seal was visible in her left eye. "I'll give you one last chance to escape Thomas" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 pm
"The Architect's seal. You think that scares me? Ha. Maybe if you had The Life Owl around to hold your hand, you wouldn't show me that expecting me to be afraid." The top of Thomas's left hand produced a sizzling sound until a scar was formed. It resembled japanese kanji, but in a language not known on earth, it read Death. "Poor Life. I miss that Owl, but oh well. She was as beautiful as you are, but like her, you'll just be a pulp at the end of my knuckles." Thomas hesitated no longer. He lifted his hands up as if to grip the sky. From his fingertips shot tendrils that held a weaker form of his ability. If caught in them, a feeling of numbness would settle in. If Thomas could drag her to him with those, the she'd almost instantly die.

~~~

"Then why is he sad?" Moli asked in a shrill suprised voice. "He's the general of the UNS. He needed to die. Then again, he wasn't dead. No Owl can bring a human back to life except for the Life Owl. That's a rule that dad told me that I'll never forget." Now able to walk and breath correctly, Moli formed a snowman's smile using rocks from the ground. "I'll be fine Aimee. Now we just need to take down Thomas and the rest of his cronies."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:32 pm
"If you know me Thomas, you know I never do things to intimidate people...just learning from the past that's all my love" she said dodging the tendrels as she released a high volume of white lightning towards Thomas as she increased the amount towards him. While fighting she thought about the life owl...something about it didn't make sense...she couldn't have been dead...

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm
"And that is why you are and forever will be weak." Thomas retracted his tendrils and evaded the lightning while negating the rest. Along the ground were craters made by her attacks. It brought back memories of the times he didn't have powers. Never will he be in those situations again. Thomas was unable to fly so at the moment, he was at a disadvantage. What he could do was lower his own gravity. He jumped up at her shooting a dark beam of Negation. This beam was a more concentrated form his ability so even when near it, the target would feel terribly sick.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:03 pm
Noel had been grzed by the attack as she felt a nauscious feeling come over her. She then went towards Thomas as the white lightning surrounded her. It wasn't just for electrucution, electrokinesis served several purposes. If she could shut down his body temporarily then they would have the upper hand as she outstretched her hand as it travled to vital parts of Thomas' body.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 pm
(You guys are gonna tilt your heads when Thomas's two weaknesses are revealed.)

Thomas allowed Noel to touch him and almost instantaneously, her hand was sucked into the dark liquid that composed the outer area of his body. "That wasn't smart at all my old friend." Thomas once again spat to the side. What was contained in the spit was the remains of the electric particles Noel had attempted to shock him with. Now that she was in contact with him, there wasn't much she could do pry herself from him and in a few seconds, she would ultimately be dead.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm
( lol cant wait. )

Neo sighed when the large attack came at him. Leaping backwards off the plat form he rolled backwards through the snow as the platform he was on just below where amaya, anya and anyone else there was and exploded as neo rolled down the hill from the shockwave. the platform was reinforced to take all kinds of damage but it was overlaoded from andersons attack as it broke apoart into pieces as neo let himself roll clear of the wreckage. this was not a good day for him.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 pm
(Someone want to fill me in on whats going on I'm lost @_@ )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:43 pm
((Neo, are you trying to kill Neo's teammates by accident too? sweatdrop .))

Will watched his counterpart, Noel, and Thomas fight. He smirked cruelly. Noel, remember you’re mine to kill. You’d better not die. The Satan Owl didn't believe in all that nonsense Noel was spouting, but he did have blood related family and "family"...not that he bothered to keep on good terms with either of them. He might as well have treated them as juggling balls or a set of bowling pins to knock down randomly.

The Satan Owl's eye brow twitched when he saw Noel's arm stuck in that black tar of a mess that Thomas was. Will swiftly went over to Noel, grabbed her by her collar and pulled her out of Thomas and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, but he looked at Thomas as he spoke. "Noel, darling, you forgot again, didn't you? You're mine to kill. No one else's."

Man, the Death Owl sure needed to get his act together. The man was out of control and leaking pus all over the place. Seriously, with these "grandiose" dreams of crap that weren't going to work anyway, Will would have thought that Thomas would be a little bit more presentable and persuasive. He looked like a massive gasoline blob, a walking mud monster get up from Scooby Doo, or even some random general from some video game who laughed and claimed that he was awesome and then got owned. Will didn't remember what game it was, but for some reason, he remembered seeing some kid playing something called Advance Wars. The Satan Owl wasn't familiar with it at all.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:53 pm
When Will saved Noel, Thomas didn't show any sign of anger. His relationship with God was the same as his was with Life. The difference here is that he did away with life so long ago and now. He was on the hunt for the newest one, but that was an endeavor he kept low. As long as he could keep them down, he could keep down far greater threats. "Okay." Thomas brought himself to say. "I'll let this one slide because she's Noel and you're Will, but you may want to get her arm off of her body. If you don't cut it off, she will die."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games