Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

Anna White

'Then we can be loners together.' Anna teased, hugging him tightly to her, a brief image of them together forming in her mind and playing out before her, behind him. She scowled, and the image vanished. She was relieved it was behind him, though she still blushed deeply as she broke the hug.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu smiled a little at the teasing and hugged her even more. By the time he heard a scowl from her, he blinked in confusion and watched as she broke the hug. "Something the matter?" He took his arms from around her, thinking he's doing something he really shouldn't.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Anna White

'I should go.' Anna whispered, her eyes darting around in hope of no more images as she stood up and turned around, her flute case under her left arm as she strode off, briefly looking back at Kyotetsu before continuing on. 'What just happened..? They never came up without my doing before. It was just automatic..' she wondered to herself, no longer trusting her abilities.

{I need bed. It's 4am. G'night. biggrin }

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:15 am
User Image

Kyotetsu's ears twitched again at the sudden thought occurring in Anna's head. Automatic? What did she mean? He looked down at the empty spot where Anna once was and got up, scratching his head in confusion. Man, girls are confusing... He took his violin and waved goodbye to Anna, as she slowly moved away from him.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:48 am
Awesome nerd
Damian hesitated, but began wrapping up Myka's arms. "... I don't really want to talk about it, 'kay?" he gave her a tiny smile. Next thing he knew, there was a scream that made him turn around and a knife was held up against his throat. "Ack! M... My name's... Damian." he grunted and winced at how close the knife was to cutting him.

Myka gently smiled back. "Alright." All of a sudden, she saw a knife pressed up against Damian's throat. "What the- VLAD! Stop, he saved your life!" She yanked the knife from Vlad's hands, the pain in her hands and arms increasing by the second, but she held her ground. "Without him, you'd be dead, so apologize!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:38 pm
Vladimir pulled his knife out of Myka's hands. "Well sorry, I can barely see a thing due to let's see Blood, sweat, tears, oh and the fact that a piece of hot metal was lodged in the back of my skull! It hit me in the nerve that controls sight." Vladimir tried to focus in on Damien with his one good eye as he slid his knife back into its sheath. "Thanks, I guess." This was a major blow to Vladimir's self-esteem. He no longer felt he was as strong as he was.  

Vladimir Carbo

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:55 pm
Damian rubbed his throat then smirked. "Don't mention it. It's not like I'd've died." he shrugged and looked over at the many tombstones before turning back to the two, studying the boy for a minute. "Besides, uh, your body pretty much did most of the healing. I just took out the metal." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu looked around the partially empty graveyard, strapping his violin on his back and leaving the graveyard. He stopped, turned around, and looked at the tombstones one last time, before turning back around and leaving the graveyard finally.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:05 pm
Awesome nerd
Damian rubbed his throat then smirked. "Don't mention it. It's not like I'd've died." he shrugged and looked over at the many tombstones before turning back to the two, studying the boy for a minute. "Besides, uh, your body pretty much did most of the healing. I just took out the metal." he said.

Myka smiled at Damian. "Vlad's...special. His body is different than that of the average human and heals faster than normal." She pulled her hair into a loose braid, hissing as her hands began to sting again. "God, my hands hurt like- what was that?" She froze as she noticed a man with a violin leaving the graveyard. "Hm, violin....I wonder where mine is..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
"Hmm?" he blinked and followed her gaze to the man. "Oh, you play?" he asked and looked back at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:14 pm
She shakily sighed, and then turned to Damian. "Yes, I do. Do you play anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:24 pm
He shrugged. "I'm tried my hand at the harmonica now and then." he said then looked at her. "You ok?" he asked, noticing her shaky breath.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 pm
"Hm, harmonica, how did you keep the ladies away?" she tried to joke. Myka rubbed her arms. "Yeah, just cold, as usual. You'd think I'd remember my jacket for once, but no. Anyway, why the harmonica?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:45 pm
"I hid a stick in my jacket to beat back the many hordes." he joked back then watched her rub her arms, grinning at her explanation. Like he hasn't heard that before! "Riiight. You 'lost' your jacket." he chuckled, using his fingers to put quotation marks over the word lost. "Here, take mine for the meantime." he said and took his jacket off to show a white V-neck with a cross design... and an actual stick fell out, too. Once the furry, brown jacket was off, he handed it to Myka.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:51 pm
Myka smiled as she took the jacket and slipped it over her shoulders, laughing as the stick fell to the ground and grateful for the warmth. "Wow, you weren't kidding. And I never said I lost it, I said I forgot it. I was a little busy trying to find help." She tilted her head in confusion. 'Hm, it smells like rain....but it's not raining...weird.' "So, why'd you choose the harmonica? Not that it's not a sexy instrument, I mean, it was my back up in case I sucked at the violin, but why not the piano or the guitar?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games