Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Nikolai caught Iris staring at him and winked at her. "I see that sparked your interest, darling." he grinned then studied his lime green nail polish. "Yes well, let's fix those darling twins of yours first, hmm?" he told Roy, whom only nodded while wiping his mouth. The Sin waited a few moments before looking at Iris. "Well? I've no idea where they are, dearie." he yawned.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:05 pm

"damian's dorm." iris shrugged and then gave a tiny sigh. "and no... it didn't spark my intrest..." she huffed, stuffing her hands in her pockets only to touch her cards and smile to herslef as she pulled them out of her pocket. "i was debating asking you if i could read your fortune.... i'm getting pretty good at it." she hummed lightly.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:15 pm

"It sparked an interest." Nikolai fired back with a small smile then blinked slowly at Iris. "Hmm... If it'll make your day, then be my guest, dearie." he sighed and waved his hand in the air. He knew his own future, or at least how it would end up at his slow, slow pace, but he was a fan of the psychics.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Iris gave him a smll smirk as she pulled out the top four cards, her eyes glowing white as she looked at them. "A wounded heart: usually symbolizes grieving of some kind... usually for someone close. a lost love perhaps?" she murmured, her voice echoing with power as she continued. "a Phoenix: a symbol for rebirth/reincarnation... Chained double hearts: the chains of fate, around two hearts; soulmates?The Devil: hm...well; that one normally means something else.. but this time.. it's meanind is... kind of obvious" she smirked and made the cards float in the air for him to see.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Nikolai's grin vanished at the mention of grief and a lost love. His playful expression became hard and distant. A lost love... For a second he could've sworn he'd seen sparks from distant gun fire and even heard the sound of a plane swooping down, but he knew it was just an illusion from his old mind. Still, it had been quite a long time since he's had the illusions again. "So what exactly are you saying, dearie?" he muttered.

Roy looked back and forth between the two. Nikolai seemed to react to his future, he became so cold and reserved, kind of like Erik. It made him wonder why.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:46 pm

"well i thought it was rather obvious... someone you knew that died, is coming back." iris sighed and put away her cards. "they're gonna be reborn in a few years... atleast...i think its a few... might be next year... can't say for sure." she shrugged lightly.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 am

"Yes, yes, that's fairly obvious, dearie, but what I'm talking about is the chained hearts." he snapped.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:06 am

"oh..that simply means that the two of you are conected by fate... the soulmate thing was just me making a guess." she shrugged. "for all i know it might just be your sibling or something." she sighed and pulled her hand through her hair.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:13 am

Nikolai wasn't reassured. They both knew what it meant. "Just know that if it is all a game I won't hesitate to drop you into endless nightmares, dearie." he smiled sweetly before looking at Roy. "Now then, lead me to the twins, darling." he said, back to his playful manner and followed the white-haired boy.

((gtg, byeee!!!))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 am

"but...mine are never just a game..." she sighed softly and continued to play with her ring as she waited for the two men to get moving.
{me too, g'night!}

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:34 am

User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy went bright red; as red as her lingerie. 'I'm not entirely used to this yet.' she said in her defense. 'I really like you, and I just don't want you to just leave me. It's still not in my thick head that not all guys want this.' she explained, pointing to between her legs. 'You're different. I like that. I just need to get used to things.' she smiled and crawled next to Adrian, curling under his arm.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Adrian smiled, his strong arm slightly tightening. "You'll get used to it, I promise." He reached for a glass of bubbling cider and handed it to her. Gently clinking their glasses together, he kissed her forehead. "Serve God, love me, and mend."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:05 pm

User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy took a sip of the cider and sat in silence, enjoying the feeling of being in someone's arms. After being in silence for a short while, Amy noticed the sun was going down. 'Adrian? It's getting late.' she stated, clinging to his arm. 'Do you want to come back to mine for a bit?' she asked, her intentions completely innocent. She only hoped he could know they were as such. She'd never been "spooned" before, and she liked the idea of just being cuddled.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm

User Image

"An elephant never forgets, they say..." Kyotetsu smiled, looking at her. "But I guess I'll try acting like a fly." He snickered and looked over at the waters. "Yeah, I surfed for a little while. Stopped after taking violin lessons."

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:14 pm

User Image
Anna White

'I like it when you play the violin.' Anna said, laying down with her head on Kyotetsu's lap. 'And, uhh, about what you saw. I've just never been kissed before.' she blushed and bit her lip, adjusting her glasses and squinting when she saw a smudge on them. She ignored the smudge and rolled onto her back to see his face.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games