Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:40 am
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon looked over to Arthur, shrugging as if to say, "you get used to it". He followed close behind Nikolai, keeping his hand on the small of the Russian's back, that single gesture speaking volumes to those around them. It claimed ownership of Nikolai, telling everyone to back off from his beautiful Sin. Ever the gentlemen, Leon helped his lover to sit, sitting beside him. He brought his arm up to rest on the back of his chair, one leg propped up with his ankle resting on his knee, a manly pose if ever there was one. "I swear, Nikolai," started Leon, handing the banjo-lover a menu and shaking his head, "you are going to spend the rest if our lives entertaining me with different stories. You've done so much, I'm afraid the only way I can entertain you is by-" He leaned closer, whispering into Nikolai's ear the rest of his sentence before leaning back and smirking at Arthur. "So, kid. When'd you decide to leave that cesspool people call Oklahoma? Last time I saw you, you seemed to like it well enough."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Nikolai raised an eyebrow when Leon when he leaned in to whisper something then gave him an amused grin. "Oh, you are shameless!" he said then leaned in to whisper, "I love it~"
After recovering from that awkward moment, Arthur looked at Leon and considered his question. "Well... I just felt like something was missing there." he shrugged as he focused on the drink he stirred with his straw. "What about you? Why did you leave Oklahoma, Mr. Court?"

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:08 pm
Leon Court

"I hated it," he shrugged, his fingers lightly pinching the Sin's hip. "Everything about it, really. That, and the memory of Margaret was enough to drive me out of state. She's back to life, you know." The man shuddered at his late wife's memory, then looked back to Nikolai. "Fortunately, I don't have a reason to leave the school just yet, now that I've got a certain Sinful man beside me." After a sweet kiss on the man's cheek, he turned back to Arthur and lifted his glass. "So, what happened with Molly? Last I heard, you were gathering the courage to ask her out."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

"Oh, well, I changed my mind at the last minute." Arthur explained. "I kinda fell for someone else by the time I could ask Molly out. Heh, that's the whole reason I had enough courage to even talk to her." Not wanting to linger on the subject further, he looked between Leon and Nikolai. "So how did you two meet?" he asked and waited patiently for an answer as he drank through his straw.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:23 pm
Leon Court

"Meet?" he repeated, looking to Nikolai. "Well, I was going to get coffee with a friend, and walked past him as he was coming out of a student's dorm. He kissed me, followed me, asked me out, and we just stayed together." Leon laughed close to the end, eyes on Nikolai. "Am I leaving anything out, darling?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:41 pm
Mayah Playah
Wh-What do you think of my avi? emotion_kirakira

Nikolai Byko

"Mmm, that sums it up." Nikolai agreed with a yawn.
Arthur, however, failed to see the romanticism in it. "That sounds more like he stalked you." he noted.
"It was more teasing him than anything else, darling." the Sin explained.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:58 pm
Leon Court

"No, no, you stalked me," he laughed before sipping his drink. "He found out I was going to be in a Turkish bath and followed me there." Leon set his drink down and grinned at Nikolai. "But you've been teasing me since then."

Awesome nerd
I'm confused by it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:54 pm
Mayah Playah
There's, like, a bunch of people running away all hysterically, and in the middle of that is an onigiri. Smiling amidst the chaos.

Nikolai Byko

"Oh, but it was so cute seeing you so flustered and aroused at the same time~" Nikolai justified. "It still is."
Arthur mentally sighed at the sight of the hearts floating around the two teachers. "Is, uh, he the first guy you've ever been with, Mr. Court?" he asked just for the sake of reminding them that he's there too.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:23 pm
Leon Court

Leon leaned closer, prepared to kiss the man's lips before hearing the question. His eyes snapped up, and he grinned nervously at Arthur. "Yeah, he is," he answered. "First person, actually. I never had sex with Maggie, remember?"

Awesome nerd
I'm frightened.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:57 pm
Mayah Playah
Those soulless eyes watching, staring. Smiling.

Nikolai Byko

Arthur blushed at the mention of sex, flooded with mental images of his longtime hero nude with a deeply pleasured yet focused look on his face. He... didn't need that. "I'll be honest with you, he's a lot different from Maggie. I didn't know you were into that type of person." he said.
Nikolai didn't mind being talked about like that. He'd had it happened to him so many times that hearing it was the equivalent to hearing someone's halfhearted greeting. That, and he was too lazy to care. "Persistence is the key to success, dearie." he advised. "If I hadn't followed him around so much he wouldn't have even looked at me, and we couldn't have that, now could we~?" he purred the last part and gave Leon a sideways glance.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:09 pm
Leon Court

"Be that as it may, I'm very happy that I was proved wrong," said Leon, gently rubbing the Sin's thigh as he smiled at the student. "I knew Nikolai's reputation, so I tried to stay away, if only to keep my heart intact. Unfortunately, I didn't expect him to continue to pursue me, so I didn't get my defenses up until it was already too late: he had bewitched me, body and soul." The man's hand rose to tenderly brush a lock of hair from Nikolai's face, that single, simple act portraying such an intense form of love. Leon let his hand fall to his lap, eyes back on Arthur. "You know, Nikolai is really good at setting people up. If you want, we could work and get that person you like to go on a date with you."

Awesome nerd
I'm frightened.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah
Y'know, the way Nikki didn't care about his reputation and used his body to get to people, it reminds me of that dude from that manga, y'know?

Nikolai Byko

"Reputation? What reputation?" Arthur asked and looked at the slimmer man curiously.
"Why, that I'm a slut, of course." Nikolai answered as if it were nothing. He laughed lightly when the boy gaped in amazement at his bluntness. "Oh don't give me that look, dearie, you were thinking it. Mmm, but yes, I slept with anyone I could get a hold of at the school, be it a female student or a male teacher. Ironically, that's what led me to meet the love of my life." he said and faintly leaned closer to Leon. "This darling man kept me grounded and eventually dug his hooks into me - among other things~. In return I transformed him into the gorgeous Adonis you see today and fixed his oh-so cute stutter. Mmm, and I help him nightly, as well~" he purred, making the boy cringe again.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:29 pm
Leon Court

"Oh hush, Nikolai, you're going to give the kid nightmares!" scolded the teacher playfully. He leaned over the table, his hand ruffling Arthur's hair briefly before returning to his beverage. "Don't let anything Nikolai says bother you, Artie. He's just naturally a bit of a pervert." He unwrapped his arm from around Nikolai, reaching his hand up as a server brought them their food. He helped hand out the correct dishes, soon applying fork and knife to his manly ziti. "Let's give him a break, darling, before we make him throw up." He pointed his fork at Arthur. "Sorry about the display. I'm a changed man, thanks to Nikolai, and find it hard to remember boundaries in public. Forgive an old coot like me, won't you?"

Awesome nerd
That's actually what I thought while reading it. Oh hey, what do you think of Leon's secret?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah
Nikki finds it adorable

Nikolai Byko

"Aha, it's all right. It's just taking me a while to get used to the punk I met long ago being so lovey-dovey now." Arthur laughed sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head. "It's actually pretty cool."
"Mmm, do you hear that, dearie?" Nikolai snickered to Leon while focusing on his salad. "He thinks the 'old coot' is cool. Oh, isn't that marvelous~?" he teased.

Arthur Richmond

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 pm
Leon Court

The teacher blushed at the memory of his past. "I'll have you know that I've always been lovey-dovey. You've just never seen me." He cut a piece of the food with his fork, stabbing it and lifting it. "Anyway, keep those quips about my punkhood to a minimum. I only just told Nikolai about it and I'm not sure those are tales he should know about. Especially the one about the time you had to physically come down to the beach to pick me up from a bad party." Leon shivered at the memory, sticking the food in his mouth, chewing, then swallowing. "So what are you planning to do after graduation?"

Awesome nerd
Goodie~

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas