Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 pm

"I know, we're going." Lifting his lover, Grigorii ran away from the cliffs. "Snow!!"

kats_demonic_resistance

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

"Tch... Worst fights ever," Wennin muttered to himself before letting his sword vanish into a blackish-purple smoke. He stepped over to his elder brother and set his hand on the other's scythe, the miasma left in the area as well as that taken in by Cres vanishing into his skin as if being absorbed by him.
"Better?" he asked in a bored tone while dropping his hand back down by his side. Cres nodded slightly as his vision started returning, his weapon vanishing and his positioning standing back up straight.
"Good." He backflipped off the side of the cliff only to stop himself by shoving his scythe into the cliffside in front of the cave. "Fight's over." Without waiting for a response he started climbing back up the cliffside like a spider.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ }}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm
The Red Beast walked onto the cliff breathing heavily, his sparring complete. The dark man sat down on the edge of the cliff, blood dripping down from his arm. ''Ahhh, when will the hunger end, the blood just keeps flowing...'' The Red Beast mused, he never lived a real except for others, Gunji family line. He sadly lived only for the blood, like a addiction. ''Should I let the hard head have control.... No.....'' He stood up and breathed deeply. ''I guess I could try normal things....''  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:33 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

A bloody fishing pole appeared in his hand, and he tossed the line out. He sat as his dark eyes viewed the sky, looking at the clouds, which seemed alien to him. He pulled up the line after feeling a tug. It was a human skull. ''....'' He stared at it wondering what it was doing there. He pulled it in and crushed it in his hand. "Strange...." He said to the irony of himself. He walked off again.

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:22 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Fumie

Fumie walks to the skull that Gunji crushed. She gently picks up the pieces. She looks at them a bit, then strings appeared from her pockets sewing the skull back into it's original form.
"Keh are you an idiot? This place IS called SUICIDE cliffs."
She held the skull up, looking at it.
"These sad souls...hn, I don't think suicide is the best last option now is it?"
She said with a cold grin on her face. Fumie then cradles the skull and looks at the red beast.
"If you want to do normal things try fishing in the forest idiot."
A large book appears infront of her and she places the skull into a empty page.
"And normal people wouldn't crush a skull, but drop it, bury it, or scream their face off."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:53 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

The Red Beast stopped and turned his head to her. "I don't think I stand as a normal person." He sat on a large stone and began again. "I prefer most things, people, locations, in a crushed form." The Red Beast sighed as blood hanged off his tip of his finger, looking at it. "What are you doing here? Going to jump off? I implore you not to." he smiled. "But if anything I'm guessing your looking for body parts, no?"

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Fumie

Fumie smiles.
"Not just any random body parts, *they must still have a life or soul connection."
Fumie looked at the skull that she was carrying and then dug a hole to place the skull in.
"Hrn...another useless one..."
She placed the skull into the hole and buried it.
"Even though...you always have to respect a life."

((*meaning regret or hate to a person or thing so that the soul is still connected to the world.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:23 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"My, my, you certainly give off the wrong first impression, Fumie, heheh..." He stood up and started to help look for bones. "It's actually my cornerstone when it comes to me to killing, respect for a spirit, to free them from the wretched world they live in, or to remove those who cause pain for others, the immediate hell on earth, to pay what is due to sinners, 5,679,420,126 souls cleansed since I began." The Red Beast handed another skull to her. "What is your perspective to death, Miss Fumie?" He said while looking at her with a deceptive smile.

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Fumie

Fumie looks down at the skull and smiles.
"Death? It's the end of life there is no salvation from it. Even if you kill one who causes suffering, the others who treasured that one person...will be affected. That's the result in the suicide cliffs. Death just means lasting lost and momentarily happiness that will end."
She stayed quiet for awhile and then tossed the skull up and looked as it entered her book.
"Emotions...death and life are curses to everyone. Heaven is just a lie made to put people at rest. It's stupid."
She smiles and sits down at the edge of the cliff.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"That is quite a heavy statement there. I have lived for a long time, therefore I have come to terms with what I do." He crouched down behind her and spoke silently into her ear. "You say existence is pointless, then why not destroy it all? Do you have a reason to think like this? Do you actually carry conviction to your words? Do you want to end the cycle of death, by killing all life? Why do you say to respect life, then call it a curse?" He stepped to the side and was crouching next her now. He smiled as he looked at her. "Quite a bit of questions to answer, I know, But I find you interesting, I must admit."

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:18 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Fumie

"Killing all life hah?"
Fumie looks down at the bottom of the cliff.
"I have two different feelings for that comment."
Fumie rubbed her aching neck and sighed.
"Stop saying that you're older than me I may act young but I'm probably older than you are...though...of course I was just asleep then..."
Her voice turned into a whisper at the last sentence. She then smiles.
"A half of me loves this sad, depressing, beautiful world. And the other half hates it...odd isn't it?"
Fumie picks up a small rose and crushes the petals in her hand.
"It's just our perspective of life is a bit different. If I hate it I watch the chaos, if I love it I carry their suffering...and sometimes I do both."
Fumie stands up and opens her hands. The wind gently blows the petals away scattering them.
"I guess it's respect the dead, and hope for the future. That's what Yukiko wants. She wants every human to live and enjoy the life they have currently."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"Heheh..... You are quite the complicated woman, Fumie. Though I certainly should not be throwing any stones." He watched the crimson petals go into the wind. "For a good future, then." He enjoyed her perspective, it made him think about his own.... "Good to see there's another side to you other than your sadist tendencies." He took the stem and supplied the rose with Black Petals made from his blood, then gave it back to her, a gruesome gift. "I'm going to see, what was it called... a cinema? They had just invented them when I last walked the earth. Im going to see something romantic, I love romance." It was Key to The Red Beast, he never killed someone in love. He stood up and brushed his black shirt clear of bone dust.

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:12 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Fumie

Fumie grinned, still looking at the ocean.
"Ohhh? How admirable. Love...is a painful, sad, hateful, yet happy feeling...just like romeo and Juliet, they loved each other but they killed themselves in the end."
She smiled as she laid down on the ground. She extended her hand out to the sky.
"If I could I would bring everyone who I cared about back to life...the world today, was so different from those days."
Fumie's hand then came down to cover her eyes, a sad smile appeared on her face.
"That's why I hate life and death."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"So you hate how you meet them when they are alive, the individual qualities that make you love them, but then they end up dying, leaving you all alone? And that is why you respect and hate it? Does your hope for a future mean to begin anew, and to meet new people to care about? I'm out on a limb here, though, so sorry if I misunderstand." He crouched down over her face to face, the dark sclera making his red pupils having a piercing effect.

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:16 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

Fumie

Fumie still kept her hand covering her eyes.
"I guess...But I yearn for the past. As for the future...I don't mind what happens. I just want to guide those I find important. And when they leave me..."
She rolls to te side and sits up. A dark grin spreads across her face.
"I'll always have them with me."
Fumie who was referring to the dead bodies she carries with her. Picked up a withering flower next to her.
"Human lives are so short...I hate that fact...I hate it..."
Fumie's eyes started to cloud.
"Hate...hate...hate hate hate hate hate Hate!"
the flower she was grasping turned black and fell into little pieces. Fumie suddenly snapped back to her self and smiled.
"Sorry, I should get going now before the scent the bloody ocean gets to me."
she clenches her nose to block the scent.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff