Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 pm
"Jane you know i love you"He said to her as he kissed her forhead "But you just have to tell me when  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:38 pm
She just shrugged. "How the Hell should I know?" she said then laid down on the grass. "Probably the same time you do." she said, shooting him a sly grin.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 pm
John got next to her Jane that when ever you are hell right now if you want" he said then looked over to the other girl "or tonight" he then said to her as he kissed her neck  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:48 pm
"W-Was I interupting something?" Alexia asked as she looked puzzled. "Land based creatures are so confusing."  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:48 pm
"I dunno," Jane said then flipped to where she had him pinned down. She leaned closer until her lips were brushing against his cheek. "You might have to convince me." she whispered seductively before rolling off him while laughing at Alexia. "Don't worry about it." she said as she rose to her feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 pm
"no your not" he said as Jane rolled off of him "and trust me i know humans can be confusing as i am not from this world" he said as he got up and looked at alexia his eyes were black with a red ring spining counter clockwise  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 pm
"How do you know you aliens aren't the ones that are confusing?" she asked then studied his eyes for a second. "Yo, what's up with the light show in your eyes?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:20 pm
"Well, it's good to know that I did not disrupt you two mating. I would hate to have walked in on such a wonderful experience." Alexia said as she blushed. "If you two are ever in need of a good lake to swim in, you can always stop by my room."  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm
"Jane it worls both ways" he said to her then looked at Alexia "i might take you up on that offer one day" he said to her thne looked at Jane "Hey you want to go to the Abandoned Mansion later today" he said with a seductive grin as his eyes changed back to blue  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:34 pm
"If you ever need a third person for you mating rituals, I would be glad to help out." Alexia said before she dived back into the water, her clothes vanishing and merging with the water.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 pm
Jane had kneeled down and was sipping some water she cupped in her hands when she heard Alexia talk about walking in during their mating, making her spit out a stream of water. "What?!" she said then looked up at John. "Huh? Oh, you got it." she winked and tried her luck at a second time of drinking water. Big mistake. The water was spat out again when Alexia spoke about a third person. "What?!?!" she blinked then grimaced when she turned in time to see her turn naked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 pm
"Jane don't worry the other offer a third person i will never take that" he said to her as he walked over to her and put his hand on her back "you know i could just push you in right now but i not" her said as he put his arm so if she pushed him in she would get draged along with him

((Ya know out of every person i RP with in every guild there name is eather John or Artyom have a military background or fighting like background and can't swim i find that funny))  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 pm
She panted from all the loss of water and nearly jumped into the water when she felt something touch her. She turned to see and arm and followed it up to see John. "I know you won't, John." she said while smiling and caressing his cheek. "Because I know you don't want to get your a$$ whooped." she smiled innocently.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:31 am
Alexia smiled and swam off. "I'm going to go explore other waterways now. Bye." She said before merging with the water and leaving.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 pm
"No i just don't want to get pushed in again"He said to her with a smile then he looked to the other girl swim away "Well my bet is she gives everyone a eye full of her body"He said as he looked back at jane "But you still look better then her anyday"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games