Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:09 pm
I heard this from someone else who said they THOUGHT they heard Anderson say that. So, that's what I'm asking. Has anyone else heard about this?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:10 pm
Oh.

No, I haven't heard anything like that.

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:15 pm
Hmm... Well either way, I don't much care for game Carlos, so if he's not in any future games, I won't grieve. (Aside form UC, of course.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Well, I never heard he wouldn't be in any future games. Beside, Nicholai is still alive despite what happens in the second movie.  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:15 pm
I just don't wanna see girly game Carlos again. Jill needs a real man. Like Chris.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:06 am
I think Luis is the closest we're going to see to a Carlos appearance...

You know... 'Ladies man', high-maintenance, comic relief?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:46 pm
Except for one minor detail.
Luis was likable. Carlos was just annoying. See, Luis was the ladies man and all that, like you said. But he never tried to be a hero.
Carlos... Come on, seriously, the guy rolls out of the fire to save Jill? That's the thing. Like Leon, they tried to make Carlos into too many things. And yet, his exterior, he's so scrawny, his arms are almost as thin as Jill's.

I'm guessing Carlos' role in Umbrella Chronicles might be a lot cooler, but I refuse to consider the RE0, RE1 and RE3 events of UC as canon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:37 am
I'll agree with that.

Wouldn't it be interesting to watch Carlos and Leon in a b***h fight?

But come on, we all know Chris and Jill were made for each other.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

BabyOil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:41 pm
haha I would love to see them in a b***h fight XD Go Carlos!~ Yep i'm pro ChrisXJill :]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:23 pm
Well, obviously, in a Carlos Leon fight, I wouldn't vote for Douchebag Leon. Hell, I think in a Leon vs. Steve fight, I might actually vote for Steve, but still.. I'm not too crazy about the way Carlos was portrayed in RE3.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:29 pm
Well can't go back in time. O: My friend in school said he saw the Tokyo game show or something like that and said Resident Evil 5 wouldn't be coming to America?Because it's more popular in Japan? I highly doubt this.Since I argued with him for about 30 min because he thought Leon was the main character of Resident Evil Remake and that Chris didn't exist. :/ I won eventually. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:30 pm
What a dumb a**... Guess that shows his credibility. Noob.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:54 pm
I guess I shouldn't believe anything he says. :[ I'd be very pissed off if they actually didn't bring RE5 to the United States. Capcom wouldn't do that....would they?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:55 pm
No, they wouldn't. Unless they want to piss off a huge part of their fanbase.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:17 pm
When a game becomes a greatest hit etc. Is that the game selling 1 million in that particular region (i.e. North America) or worldwide? Because if it's the former, then there's over a million potential RE customers in North America. And more now that the masses bought RE4 and became Resident Evil 'fans'... There's a lot of money in the US market for RE.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games