Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 2:23 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

" Hi Dee. Have you seen a stuffed bear come through here? It's a black and white bear with a evil looking eye." Yumi said as she looked behind a potted plant. " There was one in the steakhouse but dad ended up destroying it."

"You must mean Monokuma. He went up the elevator to the 99th floor. Be careful when going to see that thing. He is dangerous. He has ways of committing murder and coming back endless times. It’s why the thing is famous. At least if he's on the 99th floor, he can rid me of some of the inactive bodies up there."
”I wonder what he could have wanted. He came by the steakhouse but dad kinda destroyed him”

"So would anybody who thinks that bear is possessed. But the thing is, there are so many of those things made, that all the demon has to do is possess another doll and there we go, the nightmare all over again. Monokuma loves murder."

" I'm surprised the universe allows it to exist here...especially with it's love for murder. " yumi knows from experience how the universe was about certain things. If it left like things were out of balance, it would find a way to fix it. Maybe this was just one of those cases.

"The reason I let him up there was because of some suspended animation corpses we have. Anyone entering this galaxy who remained inactive since joining it will wind up there."

(The people with 0 posts as of now is who I am referring to, check the members list for who those people are)

Dee took a sip of pepsi that she poured herself. Then she said, "As far as I am concerned, Monokuma can do what he likes with those people. Give em names, murder em, possess them, whatever. He is dangerous, but he can be useful too. This galaxy is unbalanced with those people in there. Especially since you were in there for a time, Yumi. But the magic about that floor is, you can summon your avatar from there and locate it wherever and it will warp there. And no memory was lost or anything. So, you probably found yourself initially at your dad's, which is where you were before you went into suspended animation."

Yumi thought long and hard trying to remember the last time she had been there. " But the last thing i remember was the universe needing more people. Which resulted in...." A look of realization crossed yumi's face. "Dee, what happened to Sasuke?"

meanwhile Monokuma was going through things. He had swapped out some of the nametags on people. " Nope, none of these are good enough. "  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 2:53 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
”I wonder what he could have wanted. He came by the steakhouse but dad kinda destroyed him”

"So would anybody who thinks that bear is possessed. But the thing is, there are so many of those things made, that all the demon has to do is possess another doll and there we go, the nightmare all over again. Monokuma loves murder."

" I'm surprised the universe allows it to exist here...especially with it's love for murder. " yumi knows from experience how the universe was about certain things. If it left like things were out of balance, it would find a way to fix it. Maybe this was just one of those cases.

"The reason I let him up there was because of some suspended animation corpses we have. Anyone entering this galaxy who remained inactive since joining it will wind up there."

(The people with 0 posts as of now is who I am referring to, check the members list for who those people are)

Dee took a sip of pepsi that she poured herself. Then she said, "As far as I am concerned, Monokuma can do what he likes with those people. Give em names, murder em, possess them, whatever. He is dangerous, but he can be useful too. This galaxy is unbalanced with those people in there. Especially since you were in there for a time, Yumi. But the magic about that floor is, you can summon your avatar from there and locate it wherever and it will warp there. And no memory was lost or anything. So, you probably found yourself initially at your dad's, which is where you were before you went into suspended animation."

Yumi thought long and hard trying to remember the last time she had been there. " But the last thing i remember was the universe needing more people. Which resulted in...." A look of realization crossed yumi's face. "Dee, what happened to Sasuke?"

meanwhile Monokuma was going through things. He had swapped out some of the nametags on people. " Nope, none of these are good enough. "

Dee took another sip of pepsi, burped, then replied, "Last time I saw him, he went to Planet Naruto to do some more avenger work, but he did say he'd be back soon. As for how soon is soon, that I don't know."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 6:02 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

Dee took another sip of pepsi, burped, then replied, "Last time I saw him, he went to Planet Naruto to do some more avenger work, but he did say he'd be back soon. As for how soon is soon, that I don't know."

" Good. At least he's still around" Yumi was relief to know that Sasuke was still around. She still had this nagging feeling that she was forgetting something.

Just then the elevator ding announcing the arrival of monokuma . He walked out of the elevator carrying a body" Finally found what i was looking for"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 6:55 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

" Good. At least he's still around" Yumi was relief to know that Sasuke was still around. She still had this nagging feeling that she was forgetting something.

Just then the elevator ding announcing the arrival of monokuma . He walked out of the elevator carrying a body" Finally found what i was looking for"

Dee smiled, "Oh good. That guy looks creepily like my son Corrigan. Say Yumi, when you were at your dad's last, was my son there still waiting tables like he always does?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:09 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

Dee smiled, "Oh good. That guy looks creepily like my son Corrigan. Say Yumi, when you were at your dad's last, was my son there still waiting tables like he always does?"
" He only waits tables when it's busy. Now dad has him training to be chief. He mainly does prep work and desert right now."  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:22 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

" He only waits tables when it's busy. Now dad has him training to be chief. He mainly does prep work and desert right now."

"Great that he is doing good. And I have nothing to worry about what Monokuma has then. So, what are you going to do with that inactive Monokuma? Im just curious."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 8:00 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Great that he is doing good. And I have nothing to worry about what Monokuma has then. So, what are you going to do with that inactive Monokuma? Im just curious."

Monokuma tilted his head to the side "Probably use it for an experiment"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 8:12 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Neat."

Just then, Sasuke wandered into the bar and in his arm, the one he had left, was a small child. He found a high chair and set the child in that. Dee noticed and bowed to Yumi and Monokuma. "I got cooking to do," she said.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 8:59 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Neat."

Just then, Sasuke wandered into the bar and in his arm, the one he had left, was a small child. He found a high chair and set the child in that. Dee noticed and bowed to Yumi and Monokuma. "I got cooking to do," she said.

"puhuhu Looks like lover boy wasn't waiting for you sleeping beauty" Monokuma said as he nudged Yumi. " I bet the kid's mom is one of those ninja girls."

Yumi sighed" If you're trying to make me jealous it's not working. "she watched Sasuke for a bit. She was a little heartbreak after all the time they had spent together. But glad that he had moved on. "I'm sure he's happy "  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:08 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Neat."

"puhuhu Looks like lover boy wasn't waiting for you sleeping beauty" Monokuma said as he nudged Yumi. " I bet the kid's mom is one of those ninja girls."

Yumi sighed" If you're trying to make me jealous it's not working. "she watched Sasuke for a bit. She was a little heartbreak after all the time they had spent together. But glad that he had moved on. "I'm sure he's happy "

Overhearing what Yumi had said, being within earshot of her, Sasuke got up from his seat and wandered over to Yumi and tenderly wrapped his arm around her. He gave her a small kiss to the side of her face and said, "I sure missed you, sweet heart. I took care of our baby for you. I was worried when you went into labor, though you were unconscious. It's been over a year, Yumi since you went into suspended animation."

The baby from the chair gooed and gahhed as if to say, "Where in the hell were you mommy?"

Dee had returned with Sasuke's food, which was a giant bowl of rice with some shrimp in it and a tea, and giggled at the baby's reaction. It was then that she wondered where her newest little ones were.

She called Terry over and asked him, "Do you know where Skyler and Jasmine are right now?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 12:00 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Neat."

Overhearing what Yumi had said, being within earshot of her, Sasuke got up from his seat and wandered over to Yumi and tenderly wrapped his arm around her. He gave her a small kiss to the side of her face and said, "I sure missed you, sweet heart. I took care of our baby for you. I was worried when you went into labor, though you were unconscious. It's been over a year, Yumi since you went into suspended animation."

The baby from the chair gooed and gahhed as if to say, "Where in the hell were you mommy?"

Dee had returned with Sasuke's food, which was a giant bowl of rice with some shrimp in it and a tea, and giggled at the baby's reaction. It was then that she wondered where her newest little ones were.

She called Terry over and asked him, "Do you know where Skyler and Jasmine are right now?"

Letting out a larger belch than anticipated, Terry blushed at the rude action, but then answered, "Mai has the kids right now. She took them to the beach this morning along with a basket of food. Rails and Parma-Blue went with them and with Joe as well."

Terry let out a sigh, then added, "If only Andy could have been here to see this."  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 12:21 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Neat."

Letting out a larger belch than anticipated, Terry blushed at the rude action, but then answered, "Mai has the kids right now. She took them to the beach this morning along with a basket of food. Rails and Parma-Blue went with them and with Joe as well."

Terry let out a sigh, then added, "If only Andy could have been here to see this."

Dee hugged Terry by the waist after setting Sasuke's food down at Sasuke's table. She then said to Terry, "I wouldn't worry too much about Andy not being here physically. You know he's watching over us as a soul reaper now. And when the time is right, he will be reborn as a baby once again, but somewhere else. When that part of the cycle happens, we will stop seeing his spirit as a soul reaper."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 9:07 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Neat."

Yumi snuggled into Sasuke's touch. She was in a bit of shocked over the sudden news. " our child" she snapped out of the dazed upon hearing the child's cries "Does he have a name?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:21 am
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Neat."

Yumi snuggled into Sasuke's touch. She was in a bit of shocked over the sudden news. " our child" she snapped out of the dazed upon hearing the child's cries "Does he have a name?"

Sasuke shook his head. "Unfortunately no. Everyone calls him Uchiha, but that his last name. I was hoping that you could come up with a name for him."

He thought back to how he had felt about Sakura so many years ago and how he had a child with her named Sarada. He realized that with Sakura, he felt no real love, no connection, no desire to be with her. But, with Yumi, he felt a sense of purpose, of duty, of something to protect and love at the same time. And since he was forced to look after the child for a while, he understood what it meant to be a parent.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 8:55 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"Neat."

Sasuke shook his head. "Unfortunately no. Everyone calls him Uchiha, but that his last name. I was hoping that you could come up with a name for him."

He thought back to how he had felt about Sakura so many years ago and how he had a child with her named Sarada. He realized that with Sakura, he felt no real love, no connection, no desire to be with her. But, with Yumi, he felt a sense of purpose, of duty, of something to protect and love at the same time. And since he was forced to look after the child for a while, he understood what it meant to be a parent.

" hmm How about shoto?" Yumi looked over at the child" No. He doesn't look like a Shoto." she ran through some other names that just didn't seem to stick. She thought about Yuji which had similar meanings to Sasuke's own name. But it just didn't seem right. There was Yuta but the meaning didn't really fit with the uchiha nature."There's Katsuki. It means to win or victory"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff