Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 pm
"These guys weren't crappy, Jack." Henry growled.

"I almost lost the ******** kids. That never happens.

"And yes. Alona." He answered with a grin. "I like her for some reason.. Not sure what it is, but something about her gets me clicking."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm
"Odd. They didn't amount to much with my arrival." Jack smirked as he tended to the wounds.
"Honestly? I'm surprised you haven't hired her onto our rag-tag staff." he grunted.
"Just tell the kids she's your 'adviser' or something."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 am
"You ran over hem with your reinforced car." Henry grunted, giving slight winces as Jack treated to the bullet wound.

"I would, but I'm not sure how they'd react to her." He confessed with a sigh. "Their mother is still in the picture, even if I did divorce her for being such a b***h. But I don't want it to make it look like I'm replacing her as their new mother. Just replacing her for me. At least for sex."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:54 am
"You could always hire her as a maid, or intern or something." Jack grunted.
"Ya know, if you're into those weird fetishes..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 am
As Alona layed there, she shivered all of sudden prompting her to sit up. She frowned as she rubbed her arms.
"I hope nobody is talking about me," she muttered before getting up.
She needed to move around and a hot bath would probably be nice. Alona nodded to herself, deciding that it was best to take a bath. She walked into her bathroom and turned on the water. She walked back into her room as it filled to remove all her jewelry and accessories. After that was done, Alona walked back into the bathroom and threw off all her clothes before stepping into the tub. She sighed with blissful satisfaction when her skin made contact with the hot water.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:24 pm
Cade finished clearing out the bodies before the kids came down then headed upstairs to check on Henry.

"Want something to drink boss?"

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 pm
"Hmm... That does sound nice..." Henry grinned at the idea, already pondering how to excuse Alona's presence to the children.

"Huh..? Oh. Yeah. I have some vodka in the freezer." He answered Cade. "Could the alcohol for cleaning and numbing."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:25 pm
Jack just gave a sigh, shaking his head as he tightened the bandages extra-tight out of spite..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 pm
Alona spent some time in the bath before getting out, just before her skin became wrinkly from absorbing too much water. She dried herself off, and wrappe the fluffy towel around herself before walking out into the bedroom. Alona walked to her dresser to take out a dark tank top and pink short shorts and red panties. She slipped on her clothes then climbed into bed; wrapping the warm blankets tightly around herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:39 pm
"Ouch." Henry growled, glaring at Jack.

"Just for that, YOU get to pick her up." He grunted, continuing to glare at him. "Now git. I'm hurt and horny."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 pm
Alona gets up suddenly to turn off the lights since she forgot to do so. After that is done, she crawls back into bed and closes her eyes but she can't sleep. She toss and turns but does not feel tired at all; her body just ached.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:20 pm
"Yeah? Don't be surprised if she wants to start with me because I'm the driver." Jack grunted, walking out of the room, making his way to his car.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:28 pm
"I don't care about first dibs or anything! She's gonna be for all of us!" Henry called out as he followed Jack out of the room.

"Just don't tire her out too much, okay?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:28 pm
Alona lets out a frusterated sigh as she lays there. Amazingly, for once she wished she had a client just so she could drink and party.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:46 pm
"So...Are you going to call her, or make me go with that whole 'kidnapping' scenario like the last one so you can keep them longer?" Jack grunted, looking back at him.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games