Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

She had lived history. The simple fact that she had to listen to it from an annoyingly droning mortal teacher was extremely unappealing. Angelique was seated in the back of the class. The reason behind that was because she did not want to be called on. Truthfully, she hardly paid attention in the class. She could not stand seeing someone centuries younger than she lecturing to her on history! Not to mention that the teacher was mortal. Behind all the students, a look of deep disgust instinctively flashed over her features. Angelique rested her chin in her right hand and softly sighed to herself. The disgusted expression continued to linger on her face until she thought of Edan.

Surely mortals could not be that bad. After all, she had a mortal boyfriend. Angelique smirked to herself. All that she was doing with him was thoroughly against what she believed in, or used to believe in. She wondered if this would change her perception of mortals from food to something respected. Angelique thought about it and nearly laughed to herself. Nope, they would still be food. Regardless, she still did not know how to classify Edan. She could not decide whether or not he was food. Certainly, Angelique wanted to taste some of his blood; that was just her nature. Another part of her felt wonderful around him. So, he could not be food as a whole. He was a companion.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:42 am
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageEven though he angered, the girl remained absolutely calm. Sebastian's eyes flashed and he leaned in closer. His nostrils flared to take in her scent. The sharp tang of blood lingered on the back of his throat. Both her taste and her smell were beautifully bittersweet. Sebastian narrowed his eyes retracted his head from her personal space. This mortal girl was strange. All the mortals he encountered over his immortal lifetime had been absolutely terrified by him. It was foreign to encounter a non-frightened mortal. Sebastian could not fathom why the girl would not be scared of him. Surely she knew the risk of her insolence or how close she walked with Death.

Sebastian straightened his strong body and crossed his arms over his chest. The vampire stared hard at the girl, trying to pick apart her reasons. He really did believe that she was intriguing. This mystery that Amelia was continued to confound him. He had not been mortal for nearly half a thousand years, so he had lost his mortal bearings.

His eyes darkened when she mentioned "knowing humans." "Mortals are food. I know them not." Sebastian raised his brow, scaring the shadows from his face. He scanned her face and found the question in it. "What is your question, girl?"

OOC : -------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

User ImageUser Image
xxxxThe anger in Sebastian was rising, and Amelia knew she should be scared, yet she wasn't. If he wanted to kill her, he would have done it by now, and if he wanted her hurt, she would already be in pain. She knew he was fully capable of doing both of those things, and it was a mystery to her as to why he had yet to do them, but she was slightly thankful to him for the fact that he hadn't done either yet. His narrowed eyes sent a small chill through her body, but he was moving back, and she wondered why, but he didn't move to attack her. There wasn't a moment that she relaxed around him though.

xxxxThat doesn't matter. I know cows, yet I still eat beef. I know pigs, yet I still eat pork. It's not a matter of what you eat or not, it's a matter of how you coexist with what's under you in the food chain. Like if you went on a rampage and managed to kill every human in the world, you would die as well because you had no blood to drink. Therefore, you can know me, and still eat me. She sounded like a biology nerd, and the fact that she had aced biology only added to her nerd level, but she didn't care. The fact that she had called her food didn't bother her, it was that he made it sound like they were all dead and didn't speak. Watching his face, she couldn't help but smirk a bit when he finally replied to her other comment, but a small smile of amusement mixed within the expression, creating an almost smiling amused smirk. Asking me what one question is, is like asking you to only bite me once, but not completely satisfy yourself. Many questions swarmed in her head, but out of all of them, she just wanted to know him. How his life was, how old he was, what he'd seen, though, of course, the simple things like a vampire's anatomy and the facts on their life were intermingled within her head as well. She felt like a new student in a brand new class.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxEverywhere
{PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
{THOUGHTS}xxIIinteresting?

[[.......]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 am
[[I'm going to a convention these next three days, so my response time will be slow.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:34 pm
**Waiting for Books and Arbos. Don't really have a post for Alexander.**  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 am
[[I would like to skip ahead to fourth period classes instead of experiencing every class.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm
[[ I'm going to post here later tonight. I'm all for the time skip, would you like to do it before or after I post?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm
[[Let's wait for you and Arbos, Books. Then we can move to the time skip.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Teasing Edan was in fact an enjoyable part of his life. As well as watching him squirm. Alastar grinned at Fleur, exposing white teeth and pointy canines. "Yes. But doing it for you just makes it all the more fun and rewarding." A calm moment passed.

Until the bell rang. Alastar was sure she would jump at the chance to get away from him. No one in their right mind would even agree to being used in such a way, much less going willingly when there was an obvious out. But much to his surprise, and regrettably his relief, she brushed off the chance and started to lead him out the back door.
Knowing it was going to get some nutrition soon his body went into a predator mode.

Alastar furrowed his brows and tried to concentrate on following, not pouncing. The first student-less spot they came to, the vampire took his shot. Gently grabbing Fleur's shoulder, he led her over to the side and looked down into her eyes. "This won't take but a minute." He grumbled.

A few moments of rational thought ran though his hungry mind and he knelt down. Taking care to make no sudden and unexpected movements, he lifted her arm and pulled up her sleeve a little. For some reason he was really more concerned with scaring the girl, rather than a quick meal. Looking one more time into her eyes he leant over and bit the inside of her wrist.

At one point in his life, Alastar had read up on blood donations. Really he was out of reading material and found a leaflet laying around. But he read it nonetheless. In one donation an average person donates one pint of blood. It took a great amount of concentration but he approximated that much and withdrew.

The hungry, tired look in his face had gone and there was a slight increase in color. Pulling out his handkerchief, he tied it tightly around her wrist and brought her sleeve down carefully. "I thank you. You are very kind hearted. And Sebastian was wrong, your blood is just fine." He said with a small smile. "Now let us walk to your class. I already know everything there is to know about European History. I lived it."

[[ Edan is already in class and I seem to be running into a writer's block with him... ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 pm
**I'm all for the time skip. I don't think Arbos knows what to post right now either.**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:17 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThe muscles in his body, particularly those in his torso and neck, tightened considerably. Sebastian curled his fingers to his palms, forming neat and taut fists. Forest green eyes darkened to a predatory black. Those same eyes fixed on Amelia and glared into her. His body impended closer to hers, a mere four or five inches away, as his head craned down to stare her straight in the eyes. Lips peeled away to reveal sharpened teeth. He was tempted to tear through her insolent flesh on the spot. Sebastian held back because she was amusing, if not at that moment.

"No food chain satisfies me, mortal," Sebastian growled. Anger thickened his voice into a viscous soup of danger. Dark eyes flashed with neon. A hand snapped up and wrapped around her throat. Slowly, he squeezed her windpipe. A husky laugh rumbled from the depths of his broad chest. Then, Sebastian released her throat. "Death obeys no food chain." Sebastian laughed harder. "Keep that as a reminder of your short life span."

The vampire turned his back on the mortal girl. He moved a few steps forward before stopping. Sebastian closed his eyes and listened to the girl's words. If her curiosity was so potent, he wondered why she could not ask a question then. Angering Sebastian was no sure route to a straight answer. The warmth of irritation flared up in his chest. The vampire bared his teeth, lips curling over his canines to bare them to an empty hallway. "Ask your questions or be my meal."

OOC : -------  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 am
[[Where is everybody?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 pm
[[ Bout to post. I'm at band camp. For this week we're going from 8am to 8pm, and then next week monday tuesday and wednesday its 8-4, then for the rest of the week and the nest it's 4-8. I'm just really exhausted. I'm a little awake now, but I think I'll go to sleep pretty soon. Sorry for not telling you sooner. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

User ImageUser Image
xxxxThe anger rippling through her body made her want to cower, buI t all it did was set off a reaction in Amelia, a fire of her own blossoming and growing from her stomach to cover her whole body. Her eyes were lit with glowing embers, the dim green shining in strength. She wasn't a cowardly little girl, and she didn't plan on acting like one. She didn't glare, only matched his with her own look, one that challenged him to act. It was dangerous, and she knew that, but she didn't care. Her eyes were locked on his, head almost up all the way just to see his face. He was close, his face not far from hers, and his teeth. His teeth almost sent shivers down her spine, but she refused to let it happen. That was a sign of fear.

xxxxShe wanted to laugh at what he said, but at the same time all it did was make her mad. Her eyes began to show her emotions, anger flicking through them, her jaw tightening. She was about to open her mouth and speak, but his hand was around her neck, making her mouth open, making her glare intensify. She was practically dancing with death. It was a good thing she was a good dancer. When he released, her she took in slow breaths. You're just a predator. You think you;re the top of the world, but someday, someday you'll find yourself at death's door, and you'll finally feel weakness.Her voice was strong, her glare remained in place. Until then, you'll just be an arrogant fool who thinks he's a god. She expected him to hurt her now. She expected him to do anything, but he didn't, however, she had a feeling he would soon.

xxxxAt the sight of his teeth again, her glare changed, now she wore an expression with pursed lips that basically asked what he was trying to accomplish by showing his teeth to her. Like I haven't already been a snack to you? She took a deep breath before looking up at him fully. I just want to know about vampires. Like what's a myth, whats true, things like that. That wasn't it though, she left it there, she doubted he would answer any questions about himself. She certainly wouldn't spill her life to someone she'd just met.

{LOCATION}xxxxHallways
{PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
{THOUGHTS}xxIIso frustrated

[[.......]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games