Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:03 pm
Demios looked at Genya as he spoke and after a second let him go. He took a second to catch up to his surroundings it was hard for him to move at the moment since he was in a lot of pain. "W...we're in New York" he said to Genya not sure how much he should tell him. "We need...to get out of this crater and find a safe place to rest" He said. He tried to force himself up again and managed to get a little farther before he had to stop. "Genya...I'm going to need your help...I can hardly move" He said he was trying his best to ignore the pain and stay conscious. He thought for a moment most of the place was a battle field so they weren't really safe anywhere. He weakly smiled after a moment "I'm glad you're here" He said finally. He took Genya's hand "I...I think you saved me...somehow" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 pm
Anya's eyes narrowed as she glared at Nikolai. "What the hell are you talking about?! I'm fine!" she shouted at him. At this point, her adrenaline had already taken effect and she could hardly feel the pain from her wounds or the shocks from Lorna anymore. But before she could pull herself away from Nikolai, he had taken her back to the wrecked plane. He also had some of the shadows holding her immobile. "What the hell, Nikolai!? Let me go!" she shouted as he started working on treating her wounds as best he could.

However, when Nikolai started putting the antiseptic and stuff on the open wounds, Anya blinked and held back a small cry of pain. "Ow! Dammit, Nik! Are you trying to kill me!?" she shouted at him as Nikolai just continued dressing the wounds. Once Nikolai was done bandaging her wounds and had the shadows let her go, Anya got some steady footing before promptly slapping Nik across the face. She glared at the Dancing Owl. The only reason she hadn't simply punched him was because he had probably just saved her life. "You idiot! I can't believe you! Interrupting a fight like that! What the hell were you thinking?! And it better be pretty f****** good reason!"

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:43 pm
L nodded to Che and sighed. Holding back his powers had become quite a
pain, thus Ember was in a way a release. L pushed his glasses back over his head blinking twice to get used to site without them. "Right behind you Che." L's body quickly began to fade then disappear, him bending light and the speeding after Moli, Kate, and co.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:02 pm
Nikolai rubbed his face where Anya slapped him, sighing lightly before saying, "My good reason was preventing you from dying. Like I said, enough people have died already. I don't want to see you die too." Nik frowned and shrugged lightly, turning away from Anya to pick up his jacket before saying, "You wanna kill yourself while fighting a pointless battle for a destroyed city, that's fine, but don't assume I'll just stand there and watch you do it... I care about you too much to let that happen." Nik's frown turned back into a small smile and he spun around to face Anya, rolling his sleeves back down and put his jacket back on, beginning to bob lightly to the music he had playing over his headphones. Serious Nik was gone and back was normal carefree dancing Nik. He hummed lightly, waiting for Anya's reaction to his answer, she was probably going to slap him again or something, but he didn't really mind either way.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:29 pm
Roulin had been flying at a high level for minutes now tracking the faint trail of energy. He could tell that he was getting close to Cecilia thanks to her calling out to him. Scanning the area, he picked up on a body laying against the rubble of New York's torn and twisted ground. Immediately, his heart sank with guilt and remorse. He'd let Cecilia get off into a city where Thomas and a few other Herald's were lurking. He'd led his brother and friend get captured by Raven. He'd let one of his best friends get shot by what was possibly the worlds strongest weapon. Gulping heavily, Roulin descended upon the cadaver with tears welling his deep purple eyes.

After touching down, he found that the lifeless body wasn't Cecilia's. Still, this wasn't good. Another death that would only breed more hate...and for what? To prove a point to the world? Lucien's words echoed in his mind and they beckoned him to relieve his way of thinking and follow in the killer's crystal clear philosophies. No. There was still good in the world. Whether it was in the motherly, yet destructive actions of Raven or in the twisted, yet sometimes comical ways of Will, there was still good. He took the body in his arms and ascended to the skies.

There still was no sign of Cecilia...he knew that she was around. His nerves were quaking and his mind raced with....eh. In his peripheral, he found atop a building a dark purple form. Instantly, he knew it was Cecilia. That would explain why Aaliyah was against the ground alone. Roulin's spirit had risen, but not by much. His partner was still dying slowly before his eyes. The worried owl teleported over to her and rested Aaliyah beside her. The birds that Demios had crafted combusted and crumbled into ashes which blew away in the wind like darkened snowflakes. There was nothing keeping him from attending to cosmic assistant. Roulin fell to his knees and looked over the girl's wounded body with widened and terrified eyes. He placed his arm beneath her and lifted her upper body. Through broken stutters and parted breaths, he spoke, "Oh no....no, no ,no...what happened? Did this come from Aaliyah?"

~~~

Timothy was making progress on his long path to Raven. He could feel that the shockwave brandishing owl was down and out for the moment. He could also sense two other powers around her and they were closing it. Johan and Luca. The source of energy that miraculously over powered the quaking owl was moving south. He easily identified this as Roulin's. The Life Owl's energy was ever shifting like the sight of a kaleidoscope. Not for a minute was the dark haired teen's energy signature the same. No one of contest was around The Oracle. Timothy increased speed.

The dark voice of the head splitting owl came buzzing into his ear like a fly. Much like one, he was floating around the electric herald. Timothy didn't exchange words with the murderer, but instead sped up once more. He'd rather use a sonic boom to knock the pretentious UNS leader away. Until Lucien proved to him that he was of contest, Timothy would only try to outrun him.

~~~

"Alright little lady since you're playing hard to get..." Thomas pulled the hammer of his rather long barreled revolver and pointed the gun at Nathaniel's chest. "Alright Kate, courier of souls, I'm going to need you to take a step back from lightshow and glowstick there. If you don't...well, we'll be testing exactly how heartless you really are." Thomas today had killed probably three teenagers, and four adults. Evening the death toll by extinguishing the life of another kid wouldn't instill a bit off remorse in his dark spirit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:36 pm
((UNS - Will))

The devil only smirked when Lucien attempted to make a comeback to Che as well as to the Satan Owl. Well, well, Lucien.... my plans are fine when I'm involved as is the case for some other people, but yours....that's another matter. He watched Lucien eagerly fly off to fin the Electromagnetism Herald. Well, Will supposed he should follow to honor Che's request. He looked back at Victoria and just grabbed her without waiting for a response from her. "You're coming with me, Vic." Who cared. Everyone knew Mind existed. If she was with him, people might think twice about attacking. The Satan Owl took off into the air and headed toward the heart of the battlefields slowly keeping a good distance from Lucien. Will could sense the fledgling Death Owl fine from where he was. He doubted Lucien would be able to deter Tim for long.

His eyes narrowed as he saw the battlefield scene unfold. Demios and....was that Genya? .... were in the middle of a large crater. That couldn't be right. Genya was in Japan. And Demios definitely looked as if he had better days. He was alive at least. Well, Amara had lived. Why wouldn't Demios? The Satan Owl could no longer feel the presence of Body though. Hmph. He'd have to cover for those two down there. They were sitting ducks. It was no big deal.

Satan projected to Noel Anderson the God Owl through the Great Four link. ~Noel, you simply look like a deer trapped in headlights. You're a f***ing target up there, and better yet, you let Body take the hit right in front of your pretty little face. What are you doing? Have you given up already? What a disgrace.~ Because Noel hadn't acted, Will was now somewhat covering for Demios and Genya.

From the air with Victoria, he surveyed the area, noting the fallen and those still fighting. In the distance, he could see Daryle and Bailey dealing with more of the Fallen Phoenix groupies. It about time they came. He sent the two of them a message through the phone. "Come to inner battle now." Where the hell was that? Probably close to where Will was hovering and definitely by where Noel was hovering too.

----

((Other-Genya))

Genya saw that Demios was moving albeit slowly and painfully. "New YORKO?!!!!" The Alchemist Owl's eyes widened as his thoughts tried to contemplate how far he had been transported. Genya attempted to support Demios, but clearly of the two, Demios was heavier and Genya was wimpier/scrawnier. "Well, you said you were going to visit!" Genya simply declared when Demios said he was glad the Japanese kid was present. Genya had no clue what Demios was talking about for saving. "No, you just weren't ready to die yet." He nodded. "Oh...you are heavy...ah, wait!" Genya rummaged in his bag and produced a potion...and tripped and spilled it over Demios. "Oooohh..... umm, I think it works....." Demios might feel a lot lighter in weight and posibly even enough for Genya to carry Demios! Despite this minor act, Demios needed some medical treatment, but they couldn't do it here because Demios said it was unsafe. Genya had no clue where to go outside the crater. Now that he actually started taking note of the surrounding area, it seemed loud, scary, and messed up. "Eto...." Obviously, Genya may have a problem protecting Demios, and Demios, in his current state was extremely weak.

((Edit: Will's section edited.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm
Cecilia felt a pair of arms slip around her. Were these the arms of death? They felt warmer than she had anticipated. But no...they weren't. Slowly, Cecilia opened her eyes. The blurred form of Roulin slowly came into view. She was not dead, not yet at least. Her expression brightened very slightly upon seeing him and she attempted a cheerful smile, yet it was weak. She slowly reached up and lightly touched Roulin's hand in a reassuring manner. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Aaliyah's lifeless form. She felt remorse for the young woman, despite the fact that they had been enemies. When Roulin asked her if Aaliyah was the one who did this, Cecilia shook her head. "No, it wasn't. I don't know who was responsible." She struggled to breath with each word that she spoke, but she knew that Roulin had to know what had happened. "I-I was fighting against Aaliyah, yes. We were pretty evenly matched, but...I don't know who fired the gun, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw a bullet heading towards Aaliyah. I jumped in front of it hoping that perhaps I could somehow deflect it away, but it was too fast. It pierced my chest and ripped through my back and I-I'm guessing it then struck Aaliyah." She closed her eyes for a few seconds to allow herself to regain some strength so that she could speak again. "It struck me here," she said bringing her hand slowly up and pointed to her chest where a small bullet wound could be seen. What she didn't know was that the bullet had narrowly missed her heart, yet she was still losing dangerous amounts of blood.

Cecilia smiled softly at Roulin. "I guess I was pretty stupid wasn't I? Taking to the skies like that, I shouldn't have it. But...you know me, I can't pass up a good battle. I-I didn't see anyone so whoever shot us and the bullet was moving too fast for me to truly see what kind it was. It's possible that it might somehow still be lodged in Aaliyah's body, but I'm not sure." She lifted her hand again and weakly brushed a bit of dark hair off of Roulin's forehead before her hand dropped back down to her side as she was unable to hold it up anymore, yet her other hand, held his, her fingers intertwining with his fingers. "The bullet came from that direction," she said weakly pointing in the direction she had seen it coming from with her free hand knowing that he would probably want to know that bit of information. Every breath she took was like fire to her lungs, but she would not give up. She would not die, not here...not now. Yet, if she did not receive help soon, she would no longer be part of this world.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm
His sonic pulse only seemed to slightly deter the Electromagnetism Owl, Lucien realized such a cheap attempt would get him knowhere. He shot forward again as he tried a different tactic. He flicked his wrist as two faint wire like projections seemed to flow behind him. However these were only part of the game. He held out his other hand in a claw like grab, using his telekinesis much like he had on Vincent he began to slow the mighty Owl's travels. He gripped tightly as it was imminent by his face that holding back the electromagnetism herald was far more challenging then he had thought. He however held fast as his telekinetic powers continued to act. He flicked the wires forward one would expect that he was trying to attack the herald with these, they would be wrong.

The two wires spread out catching ahold of an almost invisible set of wires caught between two half destroyed buildings. Lucien yanked the wires back as the wires they attatched to sliced clean through the buildings sending them hurdeling towards Timothy. Using the hand he had used to manipulate the wires he drew the buildings down with tremendous force by way of his telekinetic powers. If he hadn't received that power first and developed it this far he doubted this plan would work. He could feel the power of the Death Owl seeping into his core, he felt the architech seal flash in his eyes as his powers began to feed and draw off the death that surrounded them, and there was plenty of death around for that.

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 pm
Anya blinked when she heard Nikolai's full reasoning behind his intervention in her fight against Lorna. "W-Why do you care so much what happens to me anyway?" she asked, trying not to sound flustered with Nik's reason for helping her. It was sort up unexpected really. She knew Nik was her friend but she hadn't figured him to be anything more than just a friend. How much of a friend, she wasn't sure now. As Nik turned back around with that same smile on his face, Anya managed to put herself back to something relatively close to her usual self. "Well, just don't do it again, okay? You know I can handle myself."

====

Kate was about to leave when Thomas spoke up again. she let out a tiny sigh as she heard the gun click as now it appeared that Thomas was threatening Nathaniel now. Kate turned to look back over her shoulder at Thomas and Nat, her expression blank except for the fact that a slight question was in her eyes. "A threat against one who will only eventually die later in life to reside within Eternity?" While she was a little perturbed that Thomas was threatening a mere child, Kate didn't really care one wit whether Nat lived or died. Granted he did show her that maybe one person in this world did care that she was actually alive. But he had to do more than just refuse to choose how she died in order for her to save his life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 pm
Timothy had managed to keep his eyes forward on his path to Raven. He'd expected Lucien to keep up and keep up he did. He could see the moonlight shining off of each wire that Lucien had laced the surroundings with. He managed a metallic smirk at the teen's strategic prowess. Of course Timothy could burn his way through the strings...if just the strings were what Lucien was going for.

Timothy averted his eyes from his path for the second time against the younger owl. The buildings around him were coming down around around the both of them. "Hmph..." Timothy was impressed at Lucien's cunning, but the plan would need more than just concrete, plaster and iron girders to stop him. Timothy barreled through the falling debris effortlessly and finally decided to retailiate against the UNS leader. The herald's feet touched down, but his body kept moving forward tearing through the road and anything behind him. He kept his left hand by his side and rubbed his fingers together. His right hand sent down at Lucien two massive red girders and following them was an electric net with diamond gaps.

~~~

Roulin looked up at the wound that Cecilia had alerted him to. He cringed at the sight of it, but moreso at the face that another friend of his was dying before his eyes. He knew could save her though. She was close to death, but he still had her tightly held in his arms. "No, no, it's not your fault Cecilia...I'm your leader...I shouldn't have let you go off like that....I-I should've assessed the area better..." Roulin's body began to glow a faint white and his dark violet eyes shined with the Seal of the Architect. Without realizing it, he had managed to access an area of Alyss' power that only she knew how to access. Rather than just healing himself, he was healing Cecilia. The process would be slower than just his own due to the newness of ability's uncharted aspect. Until the healing was over and done, Roulin would try to remain by Cecilia's side with his fingers interlaced attentively between hers.

A bullet had managed to take down two of the strongest owls Roulin had ever seen. How? Only an expert marksmen could do such a thing from such a range. Roulin's vision had activated as Cecilia explained to him the events that left her in such a vulnerable state. He could see into Aaliyah's body. The bullet had all but destroyed her heart...once again Roulin shuddered at the sight of it all. He withdrew the bullet from her chest and brought it to himself. It was long...just the right size for a sniper rifle of some sort. Roulin didn't know any snipers in the area, but it still angered him that they'd managed to do what they did to his partner. He tossed the bullet over the edge of the building, then returned his attention to his patient. "It came from the west huh? Don't worry Cici. We'll find who did this and beat him to a pulp alright? For now, just rest yourself." Even now that he was by her side, Roulin couldn't help but shed a tear for her and for Aaliyah. He lifted her hand and kissed the top of it before pressing his hand against his chin. He intended to keep his word to her and the gesture was his promise. Whoever shot both her and Aaliyah down was going to pay dearly.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 pm
Demios smiled as Genya managed to find a way to carry him. While he listened to Genya talk he was drifting in out of the conversation knowing his body was at its limit. As Genya began to carry him he could tell things were pretty bad around them and he began to worry about their safety "Forces of Mana rise to defend" He began his eyes weakly glowing he held his hand above them "protect us until the very end" He finished as a barrier formed around them it wasn't very strong, but it would protect them from some attacks. After the spell was cast Demios's body went limp for a few moments. When he finally began to stir again he looked at Genya "Don't worry Genya I'll protect us" He said sounding almost delirious. He then weakly smiled "We should find help" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:11 pm
Lucien grunted a little as the buildings toppled down around Timothy, yet still his persistance impressed him. When the gurders came Lucien's eyes flared for a brief moment as he thrusted his hands forward firing a concentrated radiant beam of energy to clear away the metal gurders. He flipped over the smoldering remains as the electric net closed in on him. He leapt frowards towards it curling up for a brief moment as a barrier of telekinetic energy formed around his body. The net surrounded his barrier, Lucien could feel the bite of it's electric might and then just like that it was gone. Lucien opened his eyes in suprise turning around during his leap forward to catch a glimpse of Luca who smiled and saluted with two fingers before he returned to his former action of keeping the rabble away from them.

Lucien smiled and spun around without losing momentum. "I knew hiring him was a good plan." he whispered as he activated his superspeed to race after Timothy, on the ground he could keep up with the herald much easier. As he closed the distance Lucien snapped his fingers as crystal began to shoot from the ground in both beautiful yet deadly shards which slashed at the metal covered Timothy. Lucien began mouthing words as he concocted both a formula and a chemical composite from his Periodic Reactor power. He smiled as his new chemical had bee nformed by combining several of the basic elements into his hand. He shot with a single burst of speed until he was side by side with the electromagnetism owl. He spun rapidly to the right as he threw what looked like water out of the palm of his hand, in reality the "water" was a highly corrosive acid which quickly ate through metal to produce a gas form of HCl, a deadly gas which he hoped the Electromagnetism Owl would take a big whiff of.

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm
Cecilia slowly felt her body begin to heal. She knew it would be a very very slow process. But in a small way, she was glad for that gave her a little time with Roulin. Although another part of her felt guilty because Roulin had to leave the battlefield to tend to her. Some T4S member she was. When he mentioned being her leader, her lips formed into a smirk. "Do you really think I would have listened? I'm too stubborn for that," she said teasingly in attempts to lighten the mood. "Besides, I had to keep the Weather Girl busy so she wouldn't unleash a hurricane on our asses." She caught a glimpse of the bullet that Roulin had extracted from Aaliyah's body before he threw it over the side of the building. It looked to be a bullet from a sniper rifle, but there were many models of sniper rifles in the world and she did not know very much about guns. She didn't condone the use of them, but to each his own. Looking up at Roulin again, she saw that a tear had streamed down his cheek. She slowly reached up and tenderly wiped the tear away. "Hey now, don't you go shedding tears," she said with a soft smile. She wished that she could fight once again, but she was in no condition to even throw a punch. "Maybe next time, you and I will be able to fight side by side together. I'd really like that," she said. Her voice was still weak, but it was steadily becoming slightly stronger. "I do like you a lot, Rou. So don't go dying on me," she said rather firmly, but honestly as well. It was true, she cared about him, that much was certain.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:32 pm
Ember was unaware of how much time passed, but at one instant she had been flying at the Herald of Body, and now she was stuck in a half melted pile of rubble and building debris. groaning slightly she pulled herself from the form fitting crevice that she had slept in. "damn it" she groaned climbing out of the hole expecting to have to attack Demios again, searching for any sign of the herald of body when she noticed it was gone. She could feel nothing of the presence of power nor the sign that the herald was alive and she realized Adam must have shot the gun twice. "No wonder i passed out" she grumbled, unaware that Demios was still alive, just hidden from her view currently. she could not remember the last few moments that had saved her life. Slowly she climbed out and stretched again feeling better as she found space to move, "looks like Tim's plan did work" she said as her eyes scanned the scene taking in the lack of fighting, and noting the amount of injuries that had occurred. her heart felt sympathetic for a moment, showing the warmth the fire herald was capable of as she felt sorry for those that got hurt and the fact that one owl had died in Tim's plans, but she quickly blocked those feelings aside as she recalled their objective and she slowly turned and walked away heading to the Electrical herald, sensing he might be in an interesting situation.  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm
((Other - Genya))

"Oh, no Deemios, don't push yourself. You are hurt!" the Alchemist Owl declared as he noticed Demios's shield rise, but Demios's body went limp. Oh, nooes. He needs some revitalization potion! As soon as I get him to a safe place! Wah! These people all look so scary! Genya almost freaked out when he noticed some black lightning sparking around them too, but after some observation, he realized the lightning wasn't hurting them or directed at them. The scholar looked puzzled as Demios continued to declare he would protect them, which Genya thought was scientifically not a sound hypothesis given Demios's current condition. Genya felt Demios's head and frowned. It was warm... "Yes, help! ...where?" Genya honestly had NO clue who to look for. "Umm, go sleep, Deemios. You are not well." They were at the edge of the crater now, and Genya ducked at the debris that flew over their heads from the fighting. He looked around anxiously. He just didn't really know anyone. He was in New York. He had never been in New York. Oh, nooes! I must be strong for Deemioos. Among the sights he took in, the Alchemist saw two flying figures with wings, Will and Noel. He squinted upwards at both of them. "Oohhh....."

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games