Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:55 am
"If you say so," Niles shrugged in reply to both of them.

"So what do we do until our supplies arrive?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm
"In field free time," he answered. "Rest, chat, nap... just don't wonder off alone. If you want to sleep me and Nurixin can keep watch."

Nurixin nodded, aiming the rifle into the woods, making sure the stock was attached properly.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:19 pm
"Guess I'll just rest up then." Niles mumbles before letting out a small yawn.

---

As promised, supply crates were dropped at the landing zone just as the sun began to set.

"Took 'em long enough." Ben grumbled as he began to pry one of the crates open.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 pm
Azm started to pull apart the crates as well. "Excellent... Niles, Ben and I will each take some missiles and a launcher. Load them onto the four wheelers and mount up."

Nurixin was already starting one up. "Come Lucy. You can ride with me."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:15 pm
((Dafuq did I just watch))

"We'll need the four wheeler, actually." Niles corrected. "It'll probably best if one of stays with a launcher."

Lucy shrugged, "Whatever. Just as long as I don't have to drive."

"You may need to do that too..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:46 pm
"You might not need to drive very much," she said. "But Niles makes sense... Which ever one of you who's riding with me is still riding b***h though."

Marie frowned.

Azm tossed her a launcher. "You'll ride with one of the SEALS.

"Lucy, you're with me."

She caught it and waited for the SEALS to decide their arrangement.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:03 pm
"Sweet." Lucy immediately jogged over to Azm and his four wheeler, relieved she wouldn't have to do any driving. "Thanks for the save."

Ben and Niles exchanged worried looks, silently initiated a tie breaking games.

"Rock."

"Paper."

"Scissors."

"Go!"

Niles held out paper, while Ben had a ********." Ben groaned while Niles quickly hopped on the last four wheeler and fired up its engine.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:13 pm
Nurixin watched the two and laughed at Ben when he lost. "Don't be shy now," she yelled over the sound of the engine.

Once Lucy was secure Azm sped off into the woods.

Marie quickly hopped on behind Niles, laughing at Ben's loss.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:34 pm
"Says the woman who calls it the b***h seat..." Ben sighed in defeat as Niles and Lucy went to the last four wheeler, and quickly followed Azm.

"...I hate this, ya know." He commented before getting on the back.

"Too bad, I won fair in square." Niles forced a laugh as he sped off after Azm.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 pm
Nurixin smiled. "Oh come on... this is one of the few instances where you'd get to touch me without me hurting you... If fact you have to otherwise you might fall off," she replied before punching it after Azm, causing the four wheeler to kick up dirt and lift it's front wheels in the are momentarily.

Marie looked over her shoulder at Ben and Nurixin just in time to see the smile. "If she ends up raping him I quit!"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm
"What's with the hostility?" Ben asked curiously as he reluctantly held onto Nurixin for support. "We're suppose to be comrades, not on the verge of scaring the s**t out of each other!"

"Hopefully his hips can handle her." Niles teased with a snicker.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 pm
"I'm just messing with you Ben, no need to get all defensive. Live a little. Insult me back! This is a dangerous job we do. You might as well enjoy yourself while we do it," she replied.

"Her hips are far superior. Ben is doomed."

Azm glanced back at Lucy. "Pretty quiet back there... How are you holding up?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:23 pm
((This is the picture I was speaking of here))

"We also need to take this job seriously. We're so deep in enemy lines, it's not even funny."

"I'm not signing that cast. Not enough money in the world to get my hand anywhere near his hips."

"Hm?" Lucy looked up, almost not hearing Azm between the engines and her thoughts.
"Oh, yeah. Fine. Just been thinking about some stuff. Nothing important.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 pm
"Dude... It doesn't take a good feel to see who's hips are clearly superior..."

"Seems like it's important... I can set up a channel so you don't have to yell over the engines if you want to talk."

"I take my job very seriously," she replied. "I just know when to have fun and when not to."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:41 pm
"I'm talking about signing his cast when his hips are shattered into dust!" Niles looked back at Marie for a moment, a bit shocked at what she had thought he meant.

"I've just been thinking about home, and Dad.." Lucy sighed.

"...Go ahead and set up the channel." She sighed again. "There's... Something I need to tell you anyway."

"Do you have to be so... Harsh, though?"  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces