Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:14 pm
Sighing, the Frenchman bowed his head. "That son of a b***h. I wish he'd just step down already and let Zaavi take office."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 pm
"he doesn't do his job any more... that does mean that the others have the right to take away his power...." night sighed and then gave a small frown as he gave a light cough. "oh... so its been that long...?" he whispered to himself, raising an eyebrow.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 pm
"Oh they have the power, but they have to find him first. And Zaavi has been waiting for four hundred years to take office." Inna pushed done of his hair behind his ear and sighed. "I lost the ability to help along time ago. In fact, I lost the ability to help when Zaavi told me he wanted to step down from his position and choose a new heir."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:21 pm
"hm... that's not good..." ngiht frowned and shook his head. "iif there's any way i can help... i'd do it.." he murmured, letting out a sigh as he coughed again. "ugh..wh-where's...where's snow at...?" he whispered, clearing his throat.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:43 pm
He bit his lip in thought. "No idea, I haven't seen her." Glancing at his watch, he smiled. "Ten more minutes and I can make it so you can touch again."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:00 pm
Night gave a small nod and then stood up. "right... i-i'll be back in a second..." he mumbled, walking into the hallway with a small sigh. "snow.... its happening again..." he frowned, coughing as he walked.
"you should stay sitting then..." snow murmured as she flitted up next to him. "let me see it...." she whispered, slowly moving his shirt to the side to look at a pulsing black mark on his shoulder. "you're getting worse..." she frowned, pulling a glowing purple shot out of her pocket and injecting it into him. "that should do it.... don't wait so long next time.... it could kill you..." she sighed and kissed his cheek.
"right... sorry..." night sighed, letting the medication take its effects before he walked back into the room, pulling his shirt back on.
{night has issues... >x>}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:36 pm
Inna tilted his head. "Um, what was that?" he asked, his hands already glowing pink as he reached for the younger man.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:40 pm
"its...nothing.." night sighed and sat on the bed next to Inna. "just a small bump in my existence that i found out about..." he sighed, pulling a hand through his hair as he looked up to the taller man. "its a damn good thing i'm immortal... or i'd be dead by now... stupid disease..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 pm
"Exactly what is it?" he asked, pulling the gloves off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:57 pm
"its kind of a cancer.... " night sighed and moved his shirt back down to reveal the mark that had shrunk down to about half the size. "but...it works like a poison... i've been working to get a cure on it... so far all i've made is my own kind of Chemo... hopefully i'll get that dealt with soon....it keeps me from helping anymore then i do..." he muttered softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:05 pm
Inna slowly removed Night's shirt and bent to examine the spot. He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. "It's like no other cancer I've seen before," he observed, gently stroking the skin around the spot. "I'd love to help you find a cure...that is, if you'll let me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 pm
"alright... i'd appreciate the help... " night nodded lightly as he shivered under the gentle fingers. "th-that...feels good...." he stuttered, his face going red.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:18 pm
The Frenchman smiled. "It does? What about this?" His hands drifted to Night's butt, massaging the muscles while his mouth set to work kissing, licking, and nibbling the skin on the younger man's stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:28 pm
The young elemental blushed, a soft gasp escaping him as he felt Inna's lips on his skin. "y-yes... It feels good..." he stammered, one of his hands slipping into the man's hair.

Xaene let out a tiny sigh as he woke up in a frenzy, slipping off the bed in silence as he went to the bathroom to splash some water on his face and calm down. That was the worst nightmare he'd had yet... Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned his father to Dom.... It brought back all that pain from forever ago....  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 pm
He almost gasped as Night's hand dug into his hair, the sensitive feelings shooting immediately to his crotch. Shifting so he was on his knees, Inna smirked as he continued at his work, slowly lowering his mouth. He dipped his tongue into Night's belly button, his smirk growing with every gasp. Finally, he stopped going lower when he reached the edge of Night's pants, raking his teeth across the skin there, then moving back up. Inna managed to get Night to sit on the bed, not knowing how himself. As his hands rubbed everywhere they could, the man's tongue swirled around and his teeth nibbled at the younger man's nipples, looking up every now and again to see the look on Night's face.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games