Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

He had already tossed her onto the bed by then, his own body close following. He kissed her roughly while removing his shirt, showing the white tee pressing tightly against his strong muscles. Passion and lust filled his body and surged him forward. As his pants joined his shirt on the ground, he realized that once this happened, nothing could ever go back to normal.
That in mind, he slammed into her.

~~~

Alcott let out a low, gutteral moan as his body released inside Michaela. He stayed immobile for a second, almost as if reassesing the sins he had just committed. But he showed no remorse or regret on his handsome face. He only pulled out of her and laid beside her on the bed, the cool sheets refreshing to his worn body.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela finally let herself fall onto the sheets, panting heavily. She made no move to curl herself into his side, or even to touch him. She just lay there, her eyes closed, as the extent of their passion finally settled in her body and allowed her to sit up. By now, the sun was setting behind her, and through the opened windows, a light breeze blew, moving the gauzy white curtains. It was only then she noticed how warm it was for so close to December. How strange...
Michaela pushed her hair from her forehead, taking breath before she looked back at Alcott. "Well, what happened to age differences? I thought I was too young for you to be bothered." The light smirk on her lips said that he still looked young to her, but her eyes...something in her hurt so much from what had just happened. She felt like, somehow, she'd betrayed her parents, who had wanted this in the first place. Why did she feel so...wrong?
Suddenly standing, Michaela stretched her arms over her head, then started for the bathroom. "Well, I'm going to take a shower. Why don't we go get some dinner afterwards?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 pm
Mayah Playah

"Oh gee, that's what I wanted to hear." grunted the slightly tired man beside her. "I have sex with you for once and I don't get any 'Wow!'s or 'That was great!', just 'What happened?'? Thanks." he snorted before watching her head to the shower. One more shower and I'll be convinced she's a nudist, he thought as he climbed out of bed himself.
The windows that served as a wall for the hotel showed the lights of the city while at the same time serving a dual purpose of a mirror. Alcott stared at himself, his strong, muscular body with thin scars at his sides. He slowly outstretched his wings and winced as the white one folded up, still weak from Harmana's abuse long ago. Exhaling slowly, Alcott picked up his pants and began sliding them on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:36 pm
Awesome nerd

She was once again by his side, pulling his hand from his pants and holding it in both of hers. "I'm...I'm not sure why...why I made myself forget this, forget feeling for you, but I' starting to realize why." Looking up at him, her big eyes staring into his, she licked her lips nervously and sighed. "Alcott, I feel something for you. Lust, love, I'm not sure anymore. But I know I feel like I'm competing, like I'm a consolation prize, and there's someone else you wish I were."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:43 pm
Mayah Playah

He stared into her eyes for a moment before realizing what she was talking about. "Stop it." he said sternly. "I loved her, yeah, but I moved on after she ended up with your dad." His long fingers curled around hers as his lips twitched upward into a smile. "You're all I need."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Awesome nerd

"For now," she whispered, bowing her head and sighing. "How can I know you won't leave me? You don't love me yet, you're just better adjusted to the idea of having sex with me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:09 pm
Mayah Playah

"I thought I told you to stop it." he griped. "Look, you're just shocked. This is hard to take in quickly, I get that." Sighing and rubbing the back of his head, Alcott searched for his cigarettes. "I don't know what to tell you. Sleep on it, give it some time. Things'll be okay. Trust me."

Mayah Playah generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela plucked the pants from his lap and tugged the cigarettes from the back pockets. "These, or the black ones on the table?" Standing, she crossed her arms slightly and covered her breasts, blushing lightly and looking away. "And...please cover yourself. I...I'm getting...attracted..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott swiped his pants from her hands. "Maybe if someone hadn't been holding my pants like a security blanket." he snorted a laugh before pulling them on. "And just bring me whichever cigarettes are closest."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm
Awesome nerd

She produced the black cigarettes, handing them to him and using the red sheet to cover herself a bit. "I rather dislike this habit of yours," she sighed, looking away.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 pm
Mayah Playah

"What? Smoking?" Alcott raised an eyebrow and blew a ring of smoke her way after putting the lit cigarette to his lips.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:43 pm
Awesome nerd

She growled as it hit her face, and pushed him onto his back, straddling his stomach while still trying to use the sheet as a cover. "It'll give you cancer, moron. Can't you listen to me for five seconds?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott hit the cushions with an 'Oof!' and blinked at Michaela before rolling his eyes with a sigh. "Everything will give you cancer these days. These just make things less stressful." He looked at her. "But I've got no way to escape. I'm all ears." He folded his arms behind his head and waited for her to have her five seconds, his expression solemn and intimidatingly serious as it was handsome.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 am
Awesome nerd

Michaela looked down at him for a moment, then sighed and shook her head. "God, you're gorgeous," she mumbled before setting her hands in his chest and movie waning her head down, kidding him softly.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:52 am
Mayah Playah

Alcott was a bit shocked that she had traded in her nagging for a kiss, but he gladly returned it. His hands moved away from his head and wrapped around her waist as his lips moved in sync with hers.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games