Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"One person doesn't make the norm, just as one rotten apple can ruin the batch," she countered with a smile. It was fun, trading witty banter like this. Most people, especially those who weren't early risers like them, just looked at her dumbly as she handed them their coffee.

"We all are," she added when he talked of his good fortune, her eyes twinkling as she set the warm food filled plate in front of him. She knew, or at least had a very sneaking suspicion, that he had a thing for the wind sorceress. The question that plagued Sam was if or when he would tell her. Masika was her best friend and she would give anything to see her happy.

Then said person walked into the room, startling her into giggles.

"Good morning Sika-chan," she said as she went back to her cooking. It was only with the addition of their new electric friend, and after he started teaching her a few things in Japanese, that she started making everyone some name or other with chan at the end. She thought it was endlessly adorable.

"How you want your eggs?"

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:22 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi looked at the food, then smiled at Sam. "Another fine repast." He said, clapping his hands together. "Time to eat, as they say." He said before digging in. Usagi was a very neat eater. He didn't spill a bit. It was almost rigorous in the detail of his eating. When Masika walked in, Usagi greeted her with a smile. "Good morning Masika! I was just reading the paper to Sam." Usagi said before flipping the paper open again. "Says here the accomplice calls himself Overkill."
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:29 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika smiled back at her friends. "An omelet, please," she said to Sam. As with Usagi, it was really unnecessary for Same to ask, but it was part of their morning routine. At the mention of Deadpool's accomplice's name, Masika shared a sidelong look with Sam. Just like the other girl had recognized their friend by looking at the picture, she recognized the name as one he would have chosen.

Foxi Doll

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:44 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Subtle and not the least bit arrogant, huh?" Sam couldn't help saying with a snicker. She quickly made an omelet and set it on a plate for Masika. "There ya go," she giggled.

As she listened to the morning chatter, Sam began to make a large portion of scrambled eggs and the rest of the bacon. Usagi wasn't the only one that liked bacon in the morning. Most of the students enjoyed it and it was an easy enough dish to make large amounts of. Some she added cheese to, while others she added onions and ham. Everyone had their preferences so she liked to give variety for them to choose from.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

"Call us quick call us now, call MRD and ask us how!" Zeda sang along with the commercial, her tone high with mocking mirth. She lay on the floor, her feet propped up on the cushion of an arm chair. Her black hair cascaded across the carpet as she looked at the tv upside down.

"Funny how they have a panic hotline," she observed coolly. "If someone were really doing something worthy of a call, the suspected mutant would most likely be able to stop the person from making the call in the first place." Then she laughed.

"People sure have become funny around here."

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
"I don't think it's all arrogance in this case. Says in the past few months these two have killed dozens of people. Bad people, but people nonetheless. You remember the news a few months ago? The current leader of Latveria, Victor Von Doom the 2nd was assassinated. Apparently it was those two. They aren't you're average mercenaries for hire." Usagi said, finished with his breakfast at a breakneck pace.
--------------------

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth chukcled at her rendition. "It's a natural reflex of the weak. Instead of trying to handle the situation, they'll run to the people they pay to protect them. They talk about independence, but humans are hardly strong enough to be truly free."
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika ate quickly and tidily, chuckling along with Sam. But then her expression turned uneasy and she chewed at her bottom lip. She could imagine David killing people, but she didn't like the thought that he ever would. It just seemed so far off from his personality. Of course, it had been a year. She'd changed quite a bit, so who was to say that David hadn't as well?

Foxi Doll

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam didn't speak as Usagi read off the article's facts. It made a cold stone settle in her stomach. Hearing that David killed people, even bad people, it made her shiver. She remembered what he had said, that he was a dangerous person, and that she hadn't understood what he was really like. Well it seemed like a pretty low way of making an example. Looking up at the clock, Sam gasped at the time.

"Oh no. It's that time already?" She looked at her friends and blushed. They didn't know about Mark. He told her not to say anything to them about him yet, because he was shy. She wondered how long until she could finally introduce them, but knew that it didn't matter. Seeing them together now, Sam didn't want to be the awkward third wheel. With a secretive smile, she finished her cooking and cleaned herself off.

"I'm off. I'll see you guys later for lunch!" she bid in farewell as she ran out the door.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

"Gotta hand it to them though," she said as she put her hands above her head, stretching her back til it popped. "Humans sure go to great lengths to keep their delusions."

It was one thing she was glad to be rid of. Life was so much easier when you thought for yourself instead of following the lemmings of society.

(huzzah! New Sam costumed pic!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:32 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head as he materialized in the shadows of the hallway in a wisp of green flames. He had grown in height from 6' 1" to a little over 7' 3" tall and was broad shouldered. His irises were glowing a deep teal as he quietly walked towards the kitchen. "Perhaps sooner than you'd think, Hank," he said quietly, his voice slightly deeper than it had been a year before and holding an undefinable accent behind it. He had mastered most of his morphing talents as well as his darker sides. His father had been surprised to find after three and a half months of daily sparring that Vincent had gained his own form and skills, enhancing his own natural telekinetic talents.
"I did find out something very interesting about Yiǎng, however. His father is none other than an old enemy of Ghost Rider... Blackheart," he said quietly.

User Image

User Image
Hank 'Beast' McCoy
Hank tilted his head as he walked into the kitchen. "I get out of the lab more often than you think, Usagi," he said lightly, amused. "Besides, some of the others that gained mentors should be returning any day," he said wryly. He blinked, his muscles tensing fractionally at the strange voice behind him before he half turned, seeing the tall fighter. He inhaled sharply. "Vincent... I'm surprised," he said thoughtfully as he settled down at the table. He was surprised to see Vincent smile slightly in reaction.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay. I gave Vincent/Chaos a new hero appearance as well.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image Three stuffed bodies cam hurtling down the stairs. They landed with an almost silent thump at the bottom. They quickly got up and ran to the kitchen, looking at the people frantically.

"Silver girl! Bunny dude! Blue guy!" Grey called, Stitch hitting him in the back pf the head for not using their real names.
"Masika, we need your help! Arya went on a spectral walk and she hasn't come back yet!she's always back before dawn." Stitch said worriedly Clut just stood there. He was too worried to speak. He was the first of the three to be 'created', he loved Arya. If she was hurt, he wouldn't be able to go on.

Arya had been shuffled around between the mentors, trying different things to enhance her powers. She had found her place with Mr. McCoy. He understood her to an extent. Arya's 'vision' had grown. She could see more souls, understand and communicate with souls that were dead longer. She herself had become for ghost like. She could Spectral Walk, was what she called it. She could become ghost like. Invisibility at times, phasing through objects as well. Her powers had grown slowly over the year, her 'necromancy' abilities hadn't grown much. She could take a soul that had been dead for at most a year, but she could only put them in stuffed animals.

SKBCTayuya

Kaosujin Ryu

((Can't think for sumina))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika frowned and crouched so the dolls were closer to eye level. "Do you know which direction she went?" she asked. "I need a heading if I'm to find her before she's caught by the MRD. And so I'm not caught by them myself."

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image Stitch hurried around frantically, like a chicken with it's head cut off. "Um um um um um..." He kept saying.

Grey trying to think back on which way she had headed off to. "Um she said she wanted to relax cause she couldn't sleep..."

"Arya went to the cemetery. She can't sleep at night anymore because of the souls in this place.They become 'louder' at night." Clut said calmly. His little stuffed arms crossed as he looked at Masika. Clut was very protective of Arya so he wasn't about to lose his cool and go off without thinking.

Arya had gone to the cemetery. She had used invisibility to stay unseen by cameras and phasing to stay off the infrared detectors. She had spent the night talking to souls, sitting on a tomb stone. She didn't like staying in her Spectral form too long. She tended to lose touch with her body if she stayed that way too long.

SKBCTayuya

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"The cemetery? Well then, that's easy enough to get to without even needing to use my powers," Masika smiled. "Thank you, Clut. I'll go get Arya and bring her back." She headed out of the mansion and walked down to the cemetery. Since it was now morning, it didn't matter if she was caught on camera or detected. It was only after dark that people weren't supposed to be there. "Arya?" she called softly, walking through the rows of tombstones and statues. "Where are you, kidogo mwanaji?" Kidogo mwanaji. 'Little seer' in Swahili. Just like she called Sam 'kitten', she had a pet name for Arya. She also had one for Usagi. Since his name meant 'bunny' in Japanese, she would often call him 'rabbit.' She would sometimes switch it out for 'sungura,' which was 'rabbit' in Swahili.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
And suddenly, Usagi was alone with Vincent and Hank. But before a conversation could begin, the door opened. And there, in the doorway, was the one and only, Merc with a mouth Deadpool. He entered the kitchen as if he'd lived there all his life, walking up to the fridge and raiding it. He fed his face while Usagi watched him in appalled silence. He wasn't exactly sure what to say. I mean, what could you say to someone like Deadpool? Deadpool ignored the three in the kitchen, continuing to feed himself with their food.
--------------------

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Victor nodded. "They have to. Prey always do." Victor said, stretching out until a familiar scent caught his nose. Victor smirked. "Zeda. Head over the Xavier Mansion. There's a man there you should meet. Named Wade Wilson. Kill him if you can. He's not someone we want on the X-mens side."
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:13 am
Kaosujin Ryu
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head fractionally as he noticed Deadpool. "Here I thought our paths wouldn't cross again after that incident with the Hand in Kyoto," he said with amusement; theHand had been trying to bring out their 'Beast' only to find it to be Blackheart himself. It had been an interesting if brutal brawl as he'd recently tamed Khan within him and had allowed the ancient warlord some amusement.
User Image.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:17 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam jumped off the steps and across the lawn, her longer hair streaming behind her. She had decided to let it grow out and was liking the added bounce that came with it. She also wasn't as short as before, going from just over five foot to just a hair shy of five and a half. The growth spurt surprised her, but she was glad to not be such a small thing. At least no one mistook her for a little kid anymore.

After a few minutes jogging, she came upon the local cemetery, the unspoken rendezvous point for her and Mark. Slipping onto the grounds, she cast an eye over the still morning. It was generally too early for most mourners to be wandering about, and with the MRD wandering about she had to be extra careful.

"Oh Robidee," she called lightly.

The Harbinger, Mark Tallwick

User Image

Mark whistled gently to catch Sam's attention. He sat, invisible to anyone that happened by, near one of the newest headstones that lined the row of dead from the Titan Massacre. That was what the media were calling it anyway. It amused him that they gave such a name to a street brawl, but since he was the one who got them started in the first place, Mark wasn't about to correct them.

"Fair morning lady," he greeted her when she drew close enough that he could speak without disturbing any of the birds that twittered nearby. When she stopped, her eyes trying to focus on the point where she thought his voice was coming from, he decided to have pity on her and show himself. The smile she graced him was brighter than the sunshine that put violet streaks in her hair.

"How are you feeling?" he prompted when she seemed satisfied to stand there like a simpleton. She blushed, as she always did whenever he spoke. He felt a mild disgust that someone could be so easily pleased, but then she was a simple soul. All the better, he supposed as he reached into his jacket pocket for the small bottle. It would make things easier then if he actually had to work for her trust.

"I wasn't feeling to good this morning. I haven't eaten yet," she admitted sheepishly. Popping the lid off with practiced ease, he slid out one of the small white pills and held it out to her.

"Drink more water lady. It should help," he suggested as he watched her take the pill and swallow it dry. "Shall we go for a stroll?" he suggested, leading her along the main walkway. However, before they could go very far, he heard a woman's voice. She was calling out to someone in a language he knew of, but didn't hear often in this part of the world.

"I beg pardon, lady. But I must depart," he said, already fading to nothing. "Same time tomorrow?" He stayed long enough to see her nod before putting space between them. It was one of his strictest rules. Keep his contact with Sam alone.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

"Gotta hand it to them though," she said as she put her hands above her head, stretching her back til it popped. "Humans sure go to great lengths to keep their delusions."

It was one thing she was glad to be rid of. Life was so much easier when you thought for yourself instead of following the lemmings of society.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games