Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen kept his fingers running through Mairi's hair, not realizing that when he reached the end his fingers massaged lightly on the nape of her neck before shifting back into her hair.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shivered slightly, her skin breaking out in goosebumps.She lay there groggily for a moment before blushing furiously when she realized what was going on.She pulled back a little, landing on the bed looking embarrassed "Sorry.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:33 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen opened his eyes blearily, blinking a few times as he woke. "Sorry for what?" he said quietly, mildly amused.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi seemed to flounder for a moment, her blush deepening slightly "I..Dunno..Umm....Nevermind." Giving up she bolted off the bed and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her before turning the cold water in the sink on and splashing her face and the back of her neck.She scowled when she saw how bad her blush was and suddenly wanted to fade into the tiles.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen sighed. "If you're blushing because of how comfortable you felt, then don't worry; I don't mind," he said quietly as he leaned on the wall near the bathroom door. He carefully didn't add "I wouldn't mind doing it again" even in his mind.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi let out a little groan, feeling oddly humiliated and sat with her back against the bathroom door "That's not why I'm blushing.." She held back a snort when he said he didn't mind.There was a reason she shied away when people went to touch her neck, or made some excuse or another so they wouldn't fix her necklaces for her when she wore them.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:03 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Meh, I ain't gonna ask why you reacted that way, 'cause it ain't my business," he said with a shrug; he was going to let her decide when to talk about her past rather than force her to do so.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Lol it's got nothing to do with her past.All I;m saying is some people are more sensitive in some places than others))
User Image

Mairi took a deep breath and closed her eyes, calming down a bit more.She leaned her head back against the door slightly "Alright.." She rubbed her arms as the goosebumps went away, still embarrassed about the entire situation Ginhana would get a kick out of this if she were here..  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:24 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-| Raen assumes it does and doesn't realize that it doesn't.

User Image
Raen chuckled. He cocked his head as a slim black haired girl slipped into the room with an innocent grin. "Is your friend using the bathroom or the shower? You can always ask to join her, the Simi thinks," she said, making Raen cough in shock, staring at the girl in surprise.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Ah..Poor Raen lol))
User Image

As if in answer the shower cut on a few seconds later, Mairi having obviously not heard Simi.She'd been a little startled to find a change of her clothes, sitting by a pile of towels.Before she could think better off it, she turned on the shower for the water to heat up, hoping to get rid of her embarrassment in the meantime.Finally, really looking into the mirror, she was a surprised to find she looked a little different, besides the mark on her forehead, noting how that shape of her eyes had changed a little and she was leaner looking.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen snorted. "Are you crazy?" he muttered. "Join Mai-chan in the shower? No way... unless she invited me," he thought, unconsciously muttering the thought to Mairi without realizing it or mentioning 'Simi'. "I don't think she'd mind... she'd like it; I know I did," Simi said with a grin.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

There was a loud thud fallowed by a muttered curse.Mairi's been in the process of pulling off her boots.Caught off guard by Raen thought she stumbled, knocking over one of the soap racks.She cut off the link almost immediately but not before a little appeal went through mixed with hesitation and embarrassment "I really need to just lock myself away in my apartment when we get back..." Her words were drown out by the sound of the running water.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:06 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen grimaced, sighing as he heard the thud though he didn't hear the curse; he heard Mairi mutter something, but couldn't figure out what she said. "I think you need some modesty, honey," he sighed. "Mod-esty? Is it good with barbeque sauce? If it is, I want some!!" Simi said energetically as her batlike wings that were a little over a foot and a half wide compared to her slim 5' 4" frame flared out as she bounced on her feet.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Finally hearing the two as she stepped into the shower, Mairi got the urge to smack her head off something though refrained "Raen, make her go away!" She didn't want to risk opening up the link again at the moment, his thought still a little too appealing.She winced slightly when the water hit her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen heard Mairi's call and sighed. "Maybe Ash knows where to find some," he muttered, though clearly 'Simi' heard and understood what he meant. "I'll have to ask Akri!!" Simi said with a giggle as she turned and darted out of the room, not seeming to notice as Raen slammed the door behind her. "Gods... she's more irritating than an overly interested Senshi," he muttered, thinking of Setsuna's 'interest' in him. He admitted to himself he found Setsuna very beautiful, yet... if he was really honest... while he was flattered and amused, he wasn't interested in more intimate encounters with her.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games