Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:41 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Ah, actually... do you think I could make one myself? I want Daniel to eat one I made him instead of me just hand one to him." Julian said while sheepishly scratching his cheek with his index finger.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:05 pm
"Oh, of course!" He held the bento in one hand as he reached into a cabinet to pull out another box. He set it down, then moved out of the way for Julian to stand in front of it. "I'll go bring this to Fredrich. Why don't you think up a cute design for the box?" He then left the kitchen, walking out to the living room. "Fredrich?" he called.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

As Julian stressed himself over what to design, Fredrich was finishing a Sudoku puzzle. As the years progressed he became more and more engrossed with them as well as crossword puzzles. It was his way of passing the time, especially since he couldn't work as much at the moment. It also gave him time to think, and right now he was thinking of how to train Daniel as soon as he got back.
He paused when he heard his name and set down his puzzle to first look at the two models. Robin was still sitting and watching 36, only this time he had three of his tails in his grasp, to which 36 was whining and trying to tug his tails free.
His eye twitching, Fredrich looked back to Ellery. "What is it?" he asked, expecting that talk he mentioned earlier to begin.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image

The background began to sparkle pink and rain flowers behind Ellery as he smiled happily at his husband when standing near him, his pretty apron covering most of his front as he held the carefully prepared and wrapped bento in both hands out for the man to take. "I made you lunch!" he announced, looking almost exactly like he did the first time he made a bento for Fredrich, save a few grey hairs and the occasional wrinkle.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich gave Ellery an amused look then looked at the lunch presented to him. "Hmm, this is Daniel's favorite." he mused. Nevertheless, he said his thanks and took the box into his hand, taking a bite of the meat. Fortunately for him, he and Daniel liked a lot of the same food.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:48 am
User Image

He chuckled and clasped his hands behind his back. "Well, I initially started with making one for Daniel first, but Julian insisted on making one for him by himself, so I figured I'd just give this one to you." He leaned over to kiss Fredrich's cheek before turning to walk back into the kitchen, his apron swishing as he did.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

"Mmm. At any rate, it's cooked well." Fredrich complimented. He watched Ellery walk out, contemplating how to feel about the apron that was snuggled so close to him.

Meanwhile, Julian was just finishing setting the last peach slice down to finish his flower design. He wasn't too bad at cooking, maybe even good. Whenever he tried to eat with his parents there would be a good chance that his parents were either too busy trying to cook each other or experimenting on new ways to cook. At least, they did that when they were home, but both of their jobs were time-heavy, so Julian found himself cooking for one most of the time. Sometimes he'd cook a little extra and give some to Daniel whenever they'd spend time on the roof.
Happy with his work, Julian wiped his hands on his pants and turned when he heard footsteps to see Ellery coming in. "Good timing! I just finished." he smiled and moved to the side a couple steps to give the man room to observe his work.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image

Ellery shot a smile over his shoulder at his husband before leaving the room, clapping his hands excitedly as he entered the kitchen. He examined the bento, admiring the flower design and smiling proudly. "You've done fantastically, Julian!" he praised. "I just know that Daniel's going to love it. Then again, anything made by you he's bound to adore. He still keeps that little macaroni box you made him years ago on his bedside table." He laughed a little, then picked up the bento carefully and held it out. "Put it in the fridge so we can bring it to Daniel later."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian laughed bashfully and rubbed the back of his head. "Heh heh, thanks!" Did Daniel really keep that stupid box he made him? He could barely remember making it, but he remembered all the insults he jabbed at him while making it.
"When should we bring it to Daniel? Dinnertime?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image

"Dinner sounds like the perfect time," replied Ellery, reaching for one of Fredrich's beers and grabbing a bottle opener. He stood upright, then started for the exit. "Speaking of, what would you like me to make for dinner?" He tossed a smile over his shoulder. "Anything you want, I'll make." The brunette walked over to his spouse, raising an eyebrow. "I thought you might want this."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:32 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Oh, uh... I'm not really hungry, to be honest. I don't mind eating back home, anyway." Julian assured.
Fredrich lifted his head to look at Ellery, then at the beer. "Oh, thanks." he said and took the bottle. He wouldn't lie, after this long day some alcohol was bound to help. He took a couple deep gulps then wiped his mouth with his arm. "You're going to see Daniel again soon?" he asked while setting down the bottle.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:44 am
User Image

He nodded. "Around dinner time. Julian made him a bento that should make him feel a little better. I was thinking that we could all have dinner before then." The lithe designer gestured to a door near the hallway to the kitchen, setting his hand near Fredrich's arm. "Would you mind coming with me down to the wine cellar to pick something out for dinner? I can have Julian watch the boys for the time being."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich had taken a few more gulps of his beer before hearing Ellery's request. "Sure." he said and got up to his full height with a sigh. He looked down at Julian, who had already taken the job of sitting against 36 and playing with his tails. What a weird kid. Then again, it was Cameron and Liam's kid he was talking about.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image

Ellery took Fredrich's arm as they walked into the wine cellar, touching a small pad to turn on the light. He looked around at all the bottles they'd collected, many from different countries that he had spent small fortunes on. It was his favorite collection. The designer released Fredrich's arm to walk over to a small stand, picking out a burgundy he'd purchased just the other year at an auction. "What about the Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru that I bought last summer?" he suggested, holding up the bottle for Fredrich to see. "It's a burgundy almost like the one we drank the first night of our honeymoon. Remember that wine?" He sighed dreamily.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yes, but I wouldn't necessarily want to drink something with those kind of memories around our son's crush." Fredrich said while putting the bottle back. He looked around the bottles, practically seeing Ellery's pride fill each one. Unlike the designer, he was never one to have a passion for wines. He was always far too busy to enjoy the luxury, and a simple can of beer from the nearest convenient store sufficed.
After enough searching, he reached down and picked up a bottle of red wine. "How about this?" he suggested while looking at it. Zinfandel. "This goes well enough with any dish I'm sure Daniel and Julian will want to eat."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games